• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

vampireshadow said:
i bite you? wow that must have been fast!

well now your one of use. welcome Angel of night now you must feed :D

uh..she told you to bite il2bt..not that you bit her..might wanna reread that..

Hmm...I'm a night person...if anyone wants a nibble, not only would it get you a few drops, but my neck is kinda ticklish too...so it would illicit a few giggles...could be fun!!! *pulls hair away from neck and continues playing guitar with the newest 5th member of Bond...IL2BT!!!! (well, I think she should be the 5th member anyway)* :p

Camel26 said:
Hmm...I'm a night person...if anyone wants a nibble, not only would it get you a few drops, but my neck is kinda ticklish too...so it would illicit a few giggles...could be fun!!! *pulls hair away from neck and continues playing guitar with the newest 5th member of Bond...IL2BT!!!! (well, I think she should be the 5th member anyway)* :p

*is not happy with my new cello and continues playing. Giggles outloud as I'm bitten by some weirdo "fan"lol

Ahahahahaaa!!! That tihihihihihckles!!! *messes uo playing because I got tickled. continues giggling*

The fifth meber of bond..hee hee... that would be the highest honor!! but I am in no way as experienced as they are. I've got at least 7 yrs of school ahead of me. :wooha:

Whoah! You blink for a second and everyone turns into a vampire. No biggie.
(tunes bass down three octaves and starts singing in gothic voice)
Bela Lugosi's dead. The bats have left the bell towuuuuuuhhh...............

(tries to play along with "Explosive" but screws up constantly)
Hmmmmmm.....Sorry IL2BT. I was trying to jam with ya but I'm afraid I don't know that one.
Now here's a catchy little tune from back in the day!
(turns on Super Fuzz pedal and launches into "Touch Me I'm Sick")

naveltklr1350 said:
oh yeah..i feel you there..i am a lucky sob to have AR..the most wonderful girl to EBER walk into my life..to bring out sides in me i have never seen..to bring me back to being the person i was a long time ago..myself..i love her so much. Hollywood..your time will come soon too..you are one guy i give respect oh here too..because you give it to so many of the ppl on here..especially the ladies..good luck bro..

the hollywood brother says thank you my fellow tickletheater lifetime memeber

where is all the cheesy pickup lines and fat cat hollywood brother/ric flair style suits? the hollywood brother means if this is the ultimate flirting thread then where is the jabroni trying to impress the ladies by styling and profiling, limo riding and lear jet flying, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing, son of a gun? WHOO!!!! WHOO!!!! WHOO!!!!!!!!!!

on another note the hollywood brother jealous that no noe grabbed his tightly sculpted ass!

speaking of fliritng and having fun the hollywood brother would like to have all the fat, overweight, out of work, tickle freak sweathogs keep the noise down while the hollywood brother takes his robe off and shows the ladies what a real man looks like!

The hollywood brother wrote that in tribute to the Ravishing one Rick Rude who knew how to flirt expertly by swinging his hips and planting kisses on people that left them weak in the knees.

The hollywood brother also wrote that to try to get a laugh out of some of the millions and millions of tickle fans out there on this grand forum

WHO!!!

If you don't mind a guy doing it.

*grabs the hollywood brother's ass cheeks with both hands and squishes them with all the power my forearm muscles can muster*

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother says thank you my fellow tickletheater lifetime memeber

Hey anytime brah! anytime the Hollywood Brother needs somethin..you got ya bro here thats got ya back..WOOOOOO! lol

Iluv2btickled said:
*tries to blend in with Mayday's choice of song* I'm sorry Mayday, but I believe I'm not old enough to know that one....:p but here is "Explosive" :D

http://black-dove.net/bond/explosive.mp3

Thanks for the demo. But I'm afraid that's a little too complicated for me. I'm pretty much self taught. How did you post mp3 that BTW? In the meantime...more Mudhoney!
(starts playing "Suck You Dry")

*watched Sy and HB through the window*

ummm....uhhh...err.....

Sy I had no idea!

God...me neither....YOU GO BOY!! I'll show you how it's done though....*firmly grabs Jeffs ass while I am hugging him and squeezes rhythmically and sexually, and starts kissing him*

Your turn Sy!

Hey!!! Can I bring my Ler to our party?? *Grabs Ler onto dance floor and grabs her ass and starts tickling her, but then Ler turns around and starts tickling me back...dammit...fell on the floor with Ler holding me down and attacking me--HELP!!! (or not!:))*

MayDay said:
Thanks for the demo. But I'm afraid that's a little too complicated for me. I'm pretty much self taught. How did you post mp3 that BTW? In the meantime...more Mudhoney!
(starts playing "Suck You Dry")

Copy shortcut and paste. :cool:

*puts my cello up and goes to sit down to chill out* :cool:

Finally made it in, I'm 31 and still getting carded. :D I brought the game "Twister", anyone want to try the tickling version? You just play the game like normal but the people watching get to tickle the players to make them fall sooner....

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back