• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

YO, IL2BT, IF YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH PURE EVIL(OXYMORON OR JUST COMMON GARDEN VARIETY MORON?) I'LL BE WAITING!!! :wooha: :wooha: YO, QUEEN NESS, I HOPE YOUR CASTLE DEFENSES ARE ON FULL ALERT. OTHERWISE, YOU JUST MIGHT BE A "GUEST" IN YOUR OWN DUNGEON.....

Camel26 said:
I love you IL2BT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Ky--thanks for all of the attention--my feet needed that!!!

My pleasure, fair maiden...Now that I'm back from Dallas, I can resume any time you like...

the hollywood brother wants to apoligize to all the millions and millions of tickle fans out here who read this threas for not flirting but the hollywood brother knows where flirting leads to and it not happily ever after. in fact it may be the exact opposite

the hollywood brother may wind up having a change of heart on this whole fliritng thing. it is true that the hollywood brother was down in the dumps about flirting and life but a sweet angel reenergized him by just being herself and saying hello

GEORGIATKLER said:
*STILL TRYING TO EARN HIS EVIL TICKLE TERROR, INC. DEMERIT BADGE* GT PLACES CAMEL'S LOVELY, YET RECENTLY WORKED TO DEATH, PEDS INTO THE PADDED STOCKS(FROM HIS PADDED ROOM NO DOUBT) AND THROWS AWAY THE KEY. BWAAAAAAH!! GT TAKES OUT A CHART AND BEGINS TO SLOWLY AND METHODICALLY/DIABILICALLY MAP CAMEL'S TICKLISH SPOTS FROM HEEL TO TOE( AND IN BETWEEN TOES). USING FEATHERS, FINGERS, DRY INK PENS, A WET TONGUE, SONICARES(TWO PER FOOT), BANJO PICKS ETC. "SCIENTIST" GT MAKES CAREFUL NOTATIONS( TOENATIONS??) AS TO THE EFFECT EACH IMPLEMENT HAS ON CAMEL'S THREE FOOT REGIONS(TOES & BETWEEN, ARCHES, HEELS). EACH "EXPERIMENT" IS RATED ON A SCALE OF ONE TO FIVE FEATHERS(AND IF NEEDED, THE ULTIMATE "GET THE MOP" :) ) CAMEL IS OF COURSE WORN OUT, HER "GUINEA THIS LITTLE PIGGIES" GLOWING TICKLED PINK. CAMEL IS CONFUSED BY GT LEAVING ONE COPY OF THE "ANALYSIS" ON THE TABLE, AND LEAVING HER SECURELY LOCKED IN THE STOCKS... *MISS "LER ENTERS* CAMEL, DEAR, WHY IS THERE AN ENVELOPE WITH A PADLOCK KEY AND A NOTE "LOOK ON THE TABLE" TAPED TO THE DOOR?....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT sounds like my idea of a good time!!!!!!! Oh, if it could only really happen!!!!!!!!!!! I think my Ler would be most appreciative...but not nearly as appreciative as I would be!!! And we both found a new spot last nite...but I'm not telling!!!!!!! :p

Camel26 said:
Now THAT sounds like my idea of a good time!!!!!!! Oh, if it could only really happen!!!!!!!!!!! I think my Ler would be most appreciative...but not nearly as appreciative as I would be!!! And we both found a new spot last nite...but I'm not telling!!!!!!! :p

:::gets out Ronco Pocket Detective kit:::

"let's see if we can find this "spot"...

what is this great spot and will this new scream spot work on everyone?

Ah! The joys of discovering and experimenting with an emerging tickle spot! ^_^ My favorite part of that is always the look of shock and surprise that appears on the other person's face. *giggle* Camel you are one lucky girl. :happy:

This spot is just where the butt meets the thighs on the backs of the legs...and a bit on the very low part of the butt...I happen to not have long nails, but my fingertips were quite effective...and her nails were intensely effective...it must sound funny though, as I have a cold and sound like a frog...imagine a frog laughing because someone is tickling it...right at the top of it's legs...oh man...bring it on, Ky!!! You and your detective kit will NEVER make me talk!!!!!!! :p

Camel26 said:
Hey y'all--sorry I've been gone so long!!! We just got new internet connection at my place so I can actually post without getting knocked off!!!

So...back to those brushes: BRING THEM ON!!! Sy--my soles had their first day at work...and my feet hurt...and my ler isn't here tonite to fix them...so I guess it's up to you!!!

Ky--I'd LOVE a feather...I'm thinking of investing in some anyway as they would be a magical addition to my toy collection! And knowing they came from a gentlebird like yourself...it would be even more magical!

Mayday...I thought you were hung like an infant...8lbs, 21 inches!!! WHOOOO!!!

Val--COME PLAY WITH ME AND CUDDLE ME!!!

Nessie--I LOVE your new sig!!! That's SO HOTT!!! You are GORGEOUS!!!

Anyone in the Burgh wanna give my feet a rub??? they hurt badly...ow...work took its toll on my dogs!!! But I"M BACK!!! WHOOOO!!!

Hmm, do you go barefoot at work? Wish I could sometimes. And I know I'm a bit late, not to mention being on the wrong side of the country, but I'd gladly come and rub your feet, maybe bring some good lotion, dab generous portions between your toes...you get the picture. <smile>

Camel26 said:
This spot is just where the butt meets the thighs on the backs of the legs...and a bit on the very low part of the butt...I happen to not have long nails, but my fingertips were quite effective...and her nails were intensely effective...it must sound funny though, as I have a cold and sound like a frog...imagine a frog laughing because someone is tickling it...right at the top of it's legs...oh man...bring it on, Ky!!! You and your detective kit will NEVER make me talk!!!!!!! :p

:::leading Camel to the interrogation nest::::::

Now then, Ms. Camel.....

*walks into room naked and blocks ears against the screams*

Well, have we started? :D

*runs around throwing large mixing bowls over people's heads, hiding the eyes of the younger viewers*

Avert your eyes! Avert your eyes!

And just why are we interrogating little old me??? I'm innocent!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) We'll just see about that...I still don't think you'll make me talk!!!!!! :p

I love your style...

Hello Raichyll,

So here we are… I like that you like to “Giggle”. :) Us guys – me at least – like to know that when – you at least – like to giggle that is means you love to be tickled :D . By that I mean not tied down, tortured, or made to feel threatened - but lovingly tickled. Slowly, persistently, determinedly, lovingly tickled – from the back of your neck to the bottoms of you soft feet. Is that true?

so has this flirting paid off for anyone yet? are there two less lonly people on the tickle world tonight?

Since I hate everyone and everything I think I'm par for course ;)

Camel26 said:
And just why are we interrogating little old me??? I'm innocent!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) We'll just see about that...I still don't think you'll make me talk!!!!!! :p

I can and I did......hee hee hee

Hey Hollywood Brother, I gained a pool partner, does that count?

Oh really? *wiggles toes freshly removed from socks/shoes worn all day long* I must have missed the memo where you made me talk...:p BRING IT!!! Yeah pool partner!!! ;)

Come get me...I'll be waiting...

Camel26 said:
Oh really? *wiggles toes freshly removed from socks/shoes worn all day long* I must have missed the memo where you made me talk...:p BRING IT!!! Yeah pool partner!!! ;)

Come get me...I'll be waiting...

Hmmm...how quiclky the memory has faded from our "pool room encounter?"

Sounds like someone wants a rematch...

I'm always up for a rematch!!! I say bring it on!!! :p

I'll still win...;)

kyhawkeye said:
I can and I did......hee hee hee

Hey Hollywood Brother, I gained a pool partner, does that count?

the hollywood brother guess it somewhat counts but not fully. the hollywood brother was thinking more on the lines of on the romance side. With 20,000 strong you would think some people could find love or happiness on this grand forum

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back