• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

Wow...you're a Pharm student??? *bows down to Ky in awe of his neural capacities* My hat and shoes are off to you sir...*plucks a long stiff feather gently and hands it to Ky* my feet are at your command!!! A pharmacist who can massage?!?! Wow!!! You're amazing...brains and the magic touch...*drools a lil*

MayDay said:
Sy! I was all primed and ready to be the resident dick head in this joint and you go and wreck everything. Man, I was just waiting for everybody to just hate my guts. Then look what happens. I miss a few posts and the next thing you know everybody made nicey nice. Oh well. Next time I have an opening for some hate I'm taking it! You're allright, though. Ummmm...could I switch my champaine with a Sprite or something? I'm straight edge.

Hawkeye, you are nothing but a gentleman. The world could take a lesson from you.

GT, If you still think I'm a grand royal asshole you are more than entitled. I have nothing against you personally. You just struck a nerve.

IL2BT, no I'm not jealous. I'm too damn old for that crap (late 20's. Do the math)

So nobody's got beef with me? Nuts. This villiany thing is turning out to be a big let down.
DON'T BLEACH YOUR BLACK HAT JUST YET, MAYDAY. SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP US WHIPPED WIMPY WORD WRANGLERS IN LINE. I OVERREACTED TO YOUR POST. I'M SORRY( OH SHIT, HERE I GO AGAIN) I MEAN KISS MY CRACK YOU DASTARDLY VILLIAN! KEEP UP THE NEFARIOUS DEEDS. :cool:

Coming! *Hurries over to Camel with bag o fine brushes.*
*Tucks Camel into a comfy massage armchair*
Here's a comfy chair for you to relax in while I work. Don't blame me if the brushes start travelling to other parts other than your feet. ^^

Camel26 said:
Wow...you're a Pharm student??? *bows down to Ky in awe of his neural capacities* My hat and shoes are off to you sir...*plucks a long stiff feather gently and hands it to Ky* my feet are at your command!!! A pharmacist who can massage?!?! Wow!!! You're amazing...brains and the magic touch...*drools a lil*

Actually I was a student 18 years ago...but went back for my Pharm.D (Doc. of Pharmacy) and got it in 1999.

Shall we warm them up first, Camel?
:::starts slow feep thumb massage on ball of left foot...wroking all over sole to relax it....repeats the same on left...hard deep pressure to knead sore muscles of both feet::::

There now that you are relaxed a bit....lets really help you unwind...

::;start to stroke camel's feet slowly with feather she selected:::

Relax and enjoy...if you can...shoulders and back are next if you desire....

Ohh I knew I liked you for some reason! I could go for a good massage myself. :D *gets in line*
Oh and thanks Camel! I worked real hard on this latest siggy picture and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. :)

nessonite said:
Ohh I knew I liked you for some reason! I could go for a good massage myself. :D *gets in line*

Take a number at sit down next to her, Nessie..I can massage you with one hand and feather her with the other.... :super_hap

(wakes up from Sy's drugged up concoction)
Ugh....somebody slipped me a Mickey.
Now then! What's this I hear about kissing Georgia crack? I shall do no such thing! For this insult I shall RIP YOUR LIMBS FROM YOUR FRAGILE, HUMAN BODY AND REDUCE YOUR CITY TO SLAG!!!!! BWA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAA!
How was that?

And a question for Camel. Since you're from the Pittsburg area, are you familiar with a group called Grand Buffet? They're this low fi hip hop duo that I really like and they are from your neck of the woods. Just thought I'd throw that out.
And by the way, not hung like an infant. I just act like one.

kyhawkeye said:
Actually I was a student 18 years ago...but went back for my Pharm.D (Doc. of Pharmacy) and got it in 1999.

Shall we warm them up first, Camel?
:::starts slow feep thumb massage on ball of left foot...wroking all over sole to relax it....repeats the same on left...hard deep pressure to knead sore muscles of both feet::::

There now that you are relaxed a bit....lets really help you unwind...

::;start to stroke camel's feet slowly with feather she selected:::

Relax and enjoy...if you can...shoulders and back are next if you desire....
Wow...brilliant and gives good massages! Keep going!!!! That goes for Sy, too!! WHOOOO!!!! I love you guys...you're wonderful...

Mayday--I never heard of them, but I'll keep an ear out!!! *sits back in chair relaxing to the feel of the brushes and Hawk feathers*

mmmmm...There's (almost) nothing I love more than a good foot massage....
Why oh why did I not marry a foot fetishist? Simply wasn't thinking ahead!

Grandbuffet.com. The site's pretty crummy but it gives you a few good ideas about the group. See 'em live. It's very worth it.
(gets into character)
THOSE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR LOCAL MUSIC SCENE WILL BE VISCERATED LIKE THE FILTHY, PATHETIC, MAGGOTS THEY ARE!! BLARRRRG!!!!

Camel26 said:
Mayday--I never heard of them, but I'll keep an ear out!!! *sits back in chair relaxing to the feel of the brushes and Hawk feathers*

::Alternating between massaging and feathering Camel and Nessie's feet:::

Enjoying yourselves. ladies?

Any other fair maidens wish to be foot rubbed?

MayDay said:
(wakes up from Sy's drugged up concoction)
Ugh....somebody slipped me a Mickey.
Now then! What's this I hear about kissing Georgia crack? I shall do no such thing! For this insult I shall RIP YOUR LIMBS FROM YOUR FRAGILE, HUMAN BODY AND REDUCE YOUR CITY TO SLAG!!!!! BWA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAA!
How was that?

And a question for Camel. Since you're from the Pittsburg area, are you familiar with a group called Grand Buffet? They're this low fi hip hop duo that I really like and they are from your neck of the woods. Just thought I'd throw that out.
And by the way, not hung like an infant. I just act like one.
REDUCING MY SMALL TOWN TO SLAG MAY ACTUALLY BE AN IMPROVEMENT! AT LEAST LEAVE ME ONE LIMB TO (CYBER) TICKLE IL2BT WITH. ANY CHANCE I CAN JOIN YOUR VILLIAN GANG TO HELP SPREAD HORROR & VIOLENT MURDER OVER THE MOORS?( A.C. DOYLE RIPOFF)? TICKLE TERROR, INC. BEWARE VIXENS!!!

Yo, Il2bt, I'm Trying To Become A Tickle Villian. We All Know Where Nice Guys Finish! If Some How Your Kitchen Spiders Find Their Way Into Your Nice, Warm, Safe, Cozy, Bed, You'll Know I Passed My Initiation!! Bwaaaaaaaah!!! "little Miss Il2, Sat In Her Bedroom, Safely(she Thought) Without Shoes, Along Came The Spiders, To Scare And Excite Her, But Mostly To Coochie-koo!!! "unpleasant Dreams", Bwaaaah!!

GEORGIATKLER said:
Yo, Il2bt, I'm Trying To Become A Tickle Villian. We All Know Where Nice Guys Finish! If Some How Your Kitchen Spiders Find Their Way Into Your Nice, Warm, Safe, Cozy, Bed, You'll Know I Passed My Initiation!! Bwaaaaaaaah!!! "little Miss Il2, Sat In Her Bedroom, Safely(she Thought) Without Shoes, Along Came The Spiders, To Scare And Excite Her, But Mostly To Coochie-koo!!! "unpleasant Dreams", Bwaaaah!!

Just ask Camel and Nessie where us nice guys end up....

Is thsi man bothering you, IL2BT? Shall I take care of him for you?

kyhawkeye said:
Just ask Camel and Nessie where us nice guys end up....

Is thsi man bothering you, IL2BT? Shall I take care of him for you?
BUT ISN'T VARIETY THE SPICE OF LIFE? OF COURSE LOVELY IL2BT WILL HAVE THE FINAL WORD. BWAAAAAH!!!

(As Evil MayDay)
HMMMMM...PERHAPS HAVING AN ALLY IN EVIL COULD BE BENIFICIAL. A BEASTMAN TO MY SKELETOR. A HARLEY QUINN TO MY JOKER. A DICK CHENEY TO MY GEORGE BUSH (OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND? IT'S HARD TO TELL WITH THOSE TWO). YES, IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A PARTNER IN CRIME...
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, THE ROLE OF "BASTARD" HAS BEEN TAKEN! GET YOUR OWN SCHTICK! I WORK ALONE!
(As "Nice Guy" MayDay, who's in dead last)
You can be evil if want. Who am I to stop you? Do whatcha like, man.

Iluv2btickled said:
no thanks...

* stays quiet*
*PUTS LAST OF HUNDREDS OF SPIDERS UNDER IL2BT'S COVERS* I WONDER HOW LONG SHE WILL *STAY QUIET* WHEN SHE MEETS THE ARACHNID AGENTS OF TICKLE TERROR, INC.? BWAAAAAAH!! (WOW! THIS DARK SIDE SURELY BEATS THE DORK SIDE) NOW, FOR NESS AND CAMEL......STAY TUNED(UNLIKE MY SINGING)

Yeah guys....thanks for those..

* doesnt really feel up to flirting anymore*

I think I'll leave now...:(

Perhaps your right. If anybody else wants to take a breather from mackin', meet me in two new threads I've started that hopefully will start some debate. Get the ol' cerebellum going. If not, you're entitled to continue with the swappin' of spit.
Remember that big brew ha ha a couple months ago with that "Gay Marriage" thread? Man, that was a blast! They don't make good arguments like that anymore.

I love you IL2BT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Ky--thanks for all of the attention--my feet needed that!!!

GT--what am I staying tuned for???!!! I hope it's some evil villainous tickling...that would be cool!!

Camel26 said:
I love you IL2BT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Ky--thanks for all of the attention--my feet needed that!!!

GT--what am I staying tuned for???!!! I hope it's some evil villainous tickling...that would be cool!!
*STILL TRYING TO EARN HIS EVIL TICKLE TERROR, INC. DEMERIT BADGE* GT PLACES CAMEL'S LOVELY, YET RECENTLY WORKED TO DEATH, PEDS INTO THE PADDED STOCKS(FROM HIS PADDED ROOM NO DOUBT) AND THROWS AWAY THE KEY. BWAAAAAAH!! GT TAKES OUT A CHART AND BEGINS TO SLOWLY AND METHODICALLY/DIABILICALLY MAP CAMEL'S TICKLISH SPOTS FROM HEEL TO TOE( AND IN BETWEEN TOES). USING FEATHERS, FINGERS, DRY INK PENS, A WET TONGUE, SONICARES(TWO PER FOOT), BANJO PICKS ETC. "SCIENTIST" GT MAKES CAREFUL NOTATIONS( TOENATIONS??) AS TO THE EFFECT EACH IMPLEMENT HAS ON CAMEL'S THREE FOOT REGIONS(TOES & BETWEEN, ARCHES, HEELS). EACH "EXPERIMENT" IS RATED ON A SCALE OF ONE TO FIVE FEATHERS(AND IF NEEDED, THE ULTIMATE "GET THE MOP" :) ) CAMEL IS OF COURSE WORN OUT, HER "GUINEA THIS LITTLE PIGGIES" GLOWING TICKLED PINK. CAMEL IS CONFUSED BY GT LEAVING ONE COPY OF THE "ANALYSIS" ON THE TABLE, AND LEAVING HER SECURELY LOCKED IN THE STOCKS... *MISS "LER ENTERS* CAMEL, DEAR, WHY IS THERE AN ENVELOPE WITH A PADLOCK KEY AND A NOTE "LOOK ON THE TABLE" TAPED TO THE DOOR?....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back