• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced orgasms? Really?

SteakDinnerBoom

TMF Expert
I was just watching some preview clips that involved "forced" orgasms along with the tickling. Now, men I know can literally be forced to climax by massaging the prostate. And no, I don't know from experience...what are you, 12?? But can women really be "forced" to orgasm? Don't they have to be...you know...into it? Naturally if a girl consented to be tied up and tickled and knew in advance there was going to be "forced" orgasms along with it, there was never really any "force" going on except in the viewer's fantasy. Not to mention the possibility that the girl is (gasp) faking an orgasm! But truthfully, "forced" orgasms, ladies. What say ye? Fact or friction, er fiction?

Im sure if i was stroked off against my will, I would have no way of telling my junk to not shoot spermies out.

Its all about nerve stimulation

Im sure if i was stroked off against my will, I would have no way of telling my junk to not shoot spermies out.

Its all about nerve stimulation

I think I disagree...if a big fat guy was forcibly stroking you off in prison, would you orgasm then? There's definitely a psychological aspect to what happens down there (isn't this forum proof of that?) So I'm not sure whether orgasms could really be "forced" upon someone who didn't want them.

Now, if it plays to part of a sub's fantasy to be "forced", that's a different situation altogether...

I think I disagree...if a big fat guy was forcibly stroking you off in prison, would you orgasm then? There's definitely a psychological aspect to what happens down there (isn't this forum proof of that?) So I'm not sure whether orgasms could really be "forced" upon someone who didn't want them.

Now, if it plays to part of a sub's fantasy to be "forced", that's a different situation altogether...

Totally agree.

I think I disagree...if a big fat guy was forcibly stroking you off in prison, would you orgasm then? There's definitely a psychological aspect to what happens down there (isn't this forum proof of that?) So I'm not sure whether orgasms could really be "forced" upon someone who didn't want them....

Hmmmmm.......not necessarily so.

There have been rape cases where the woman orgasmed from "stimulation" and defense attorneys attempted to use that as consent. Needless to say, it didn't work.

There are some people who can turn it off and there are some who can't. Physical stimulation can sometimes override psychological trauma. Although I've never been raped (thank God), I've found out the hard way that I cannot turn off my ticklishness just because it's non consentually forced on me. That's why if someone tickles me and I didn't invite them to do it, we're pretty much a done deal and they'll never touch me again.

When big fat men jerk me off in prison i only come about half the time, so i think it's up in the air. that being said, some of those unsuccessful times the offender decided halfway through that he wasn't really into me, so that might skew the results

It's hugely psychological for me, so if I'm creeped out by whoever's
doing the tickling, there's no way they'd force me to orgasm. And
holding a vibrator to me would do absolutely nothing. They've just
never done anything for me. So I dunno, maybe some women can
be made to orgasm against their will. I'm pretty sure I'm not one of
them.

It all depends on the headspace of the woman who is being "foced."

First of all, it's not all about "nerve stimulation," although that is the biggest part of it. In my experience, a woman who is helpless and being sexually stimulated with the right kind of touch will usually lose her will to fight the sensations, and give into the climax, even if she really does NOT want to cum. One of the most willful girls I have ever known was bound tight and helpless and wanted to test this, quite some time ago - it took me nearly a hour and several different techniques, including vibrators, oral stimulation, and a few other things, but after about 55 minutes, amongst screaming protests and swearing, she came. Very hard, I might add.

Another aspect is how many orgasms has she had already. After being given two or three orgasms via a vibrator, often the stimulation can become rather painful because of the increased sensitivity of the genitals. In my experience, most girls will become afraid of having a fourth or fifth orgasm on the vibrator because their nether-regions have become sore, and they're afraid that with the peaking pleasure the pain will also increase. Therefore, they don't want to cum again out of fear for the pain. Of course, nine times out of ten, that next "forced" orgasm has little to no pain involved at all, and afterwards, they slump in their bondage, eyes hazy and mind swimming.

It all depends on the headspace of the woman who is being "foced."

First of all, it's not all about "nerve stimulation," although that is the biggest part of it. In my experience, a woman who is helpless and being sexually stimulated with the right kind of touch will usually lose her will to fight the sensations, and give into the climax, even if she really does NOT want to cum. One of the most willful girls I have ever known was bound tight and helpless and wanted to test this, quite some time ago - it took me nearly a hour and several different techniques, including vibrators, oral stimulation, and a few other things, but after about 55 minutes, amongst screaming protests and swearing, she came. Very hard, I might add.

IMO, it's not as much about the loss of will as it is the ability to control what the body does naturally when sexually stimulated. Some women may have the ability to keep from orgasming, but I don't think I'm one of them. As I previously posted, I know I can't withhold laughing when tickled no matter who does the tickling; I just end up feeling very much violated and void of self control afterwards.

So no one will be forcing orgasm on me because I gave permission to be restrained and stimulated right? I tend to share the OPs POV in that area.

Okay, I can't argue with that, kis. However, although you may consent to the first one, the third, fourth, or fifth may be a different story. That's where the "forcing" can come into play. You're tired, you've cum enough to satisfy you, but your Top won't give you a break. You may want it to stop at this point because frankly, you've had enough, but when you grunt your way through the next one, pleading for it to end when it doesn't - THAT'S a forced orgasm.

Or at least, one type, anyway.

Forced Orgasms. I must confess I find the concept most disturbing. I've heard all the arguments that support it. "It's not raaaape! *whimper* It's consensual!"

Bullshit, I say. The term "forced" precludes any consensus. If it were indeed consensual, then it's not forced. It's welcome. See the difference?

Can a woman be forced to orgasm? I guess anything's possible. But it begs the question: What kind of lowlife scum would want to force an orgasm on somebody?

And if your argument is to say, "But it IS welcome," my autoresponse is that if it is welcome, it isn't forced.

In short, Forced Orgasm = Rape, pure and simple. That is definitional fact, and not subject to debate.

Forced Orgasms. I must confess I find the concept most disturbing. I've heard all the arguments that support it. "It's not raaaape! *whimper* It's consensual!"

Bullshit, I say. The term "forced" precludes any consensus. If it were indeed consensual, then it's not forced. It's welcome. See the difference?

Can a woman be forced to orgasm? I guess anything's possible. But it begs the question: What kind of lowlife scum would want to force an orgasm on somebody?

And if your argument is to say, "But it IS welcome," my autoresponse is that if it is welcome, it isn't forced.

In short, Forced Orgasm = Rape, pure and simple. That is definitional fact, and not subject to debate.

Except that your opinion is just an opinion, and not fact, and therefore, is open to debate, and contention.

Some women enjoy being forced, sexually. Being out of control, being told what to do, and being dominated. Therefore, a woman may enjoy being forced to have orgasms when she legitimately does not want to. The situation is what she may enjoy - being helpless, tied down, and given physical sensations she is in the mindset to attempt to refuse.

I guess you could say that willingly being given an orgasm when you "don't want it" is consentual non-consentuality, but that's paty of the whole mindset.

Okay, I can't argue with that, kis. However, although you may consent to the first one, the third, fourth, or fifth may be a different story. That's where the "forcing" can come into play. You're tired, you've cum enough to satisfy you, but your Top won't give you a break. You may want it to stop at this point because frankly, you've had enough, but when you grunt your way through the next one, pleading for it to end when it doesn't - THAT'S a forced orgasm.

Or at least, one type, anyway.

I call your point taken and see another.

If I'm consenting to being restrained and brought to orgasm, I'm consenting to everything that goes along with it aren't I?? I might not want the extra orgasms but I consented to whatever happens under the ropes in that context. Needless to say that if it goes beyond agreement (tickling, orgasms) into something not previously agreed upon (sex, spanking, pain play, etc) that's when I see something's being forced on me that I didn't consent to.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs on the matter but that's where I'm at with this subject matter I guess.

It's sortof splitting hairs, it sortof isn't.

As I said, there are some people out there that will give you a set of hard limits before you start playing, but enjoy being taken beyond their other thresholds after they've been tied up. Some people will play a pretty hardcore scene, wanting to literally be completely out of control, having things done to them that they truly do not like, because the act of submitting to those things is what they enjoy.

It can go either way, and it entirely depends on the people who are playing.

It's sortof splitting hairs, it sortof isn't.

As I said, there are some people out there that will give you a set of hard limits before you start playing, but enjoy being taken beyond their other thresholds after they've been tied up. Some people will play a pretty hardcore scene, wanting to literally be completely out of control, having things done to them that they truly do not like, because the act of submitting to those things is what they enjoy.

It can go either way, and it entirely depends on the people who are playing.

Hmmm......okay......agreed.

And it definitely does depend upon who's playing because if someone took me in an area I didn't agree to in advance, orgasm or not, it's a done deal and we won't be playing again. I know that's what some (if not many) like but I'm giving up too much trust as it is and if violated in any way I can't bring myself to trust them again.

Except that your opinion is just an opinion, and not fact, and therefore, is open to debate, and contention.
You're right, my opinion is just an opinion, same as yours. However, the facts I stated are indeed factual which means they are true regardless of any objections you might offer.

Some women enjoy being forced, sexually. Being out of control, being told what to do, and being dominated. Therefore, a woman may enjoy being forced to have orgasms when she legitimately does not want to. The situation is what she may enjoy - being helpless, tied down, and given physical sensations she is in the mindset to attempt to refuse.
If she refuses and you ignore that refusal, you are commiting rape, regardless of whether she likes it or not. If a man walks up to a woman on a dark street and rapes her, and she ends up enjoying the experience, that doesn't make what he did any less of a rape. If there's no consent, it's forced...rape, in other words. If there is consent, there's no force.

I guess you could say that willingly being given an orgasm when you "don't want it" is consentual non-consentuality, but that's paty of the whole mindset.
You are contradicting yourself. You can't be "willingly" being given an orgasm when you don't want it. You either want it or you don't. If you don't want it, that makes you unwilling. Your phrase, "consentual nonsonsentuality" underlines the irrationality of your argument and pretty much disqualifies it entirely.

She can pretend not to want sex, or act like she doesn't want it. But if she's given consent or approval, there is nothing forced. And if you assume consent is there in spite of struggling or objections, you run the risk of being charged for rape. Then try explaining to the judge, "No you don't understand! She WANTED me to do it! You gotta believe me!"

The world isn't as black and white, cut-and-dry as you wish it were to be, EC4me. You're entitled to think what you like.

I simply believe that you are wrong.

I was just watching some preview clips that involved "forced" orgasms along with the tickling. Now, men I know can literally be forced to climax by massaging the prostate. And no, I don't know from experience...what are you, 12?? But can women really be "forced" to orgasm? Don't they have to be...you know...into it? Naturally if a girl consented to be tied up and tickled and knew in advance there was going to be "forced" orgasms along with it, there was never really any "force" going on except in the viewer's fantasy. Not to mention the possibility that the girl is (gasp) faking an orgasm! But truthfully, "forced" orgasms, ladies. What say ye? Fact or friction, er fiction?

I don't mean to derail here, but what the hell does "steak dinner boom" mean?... lol

I'm sorry, I thought this whole discussion was about whether you could force an orgasm on someone who genuinely didn't want one...as in, no agreement to be tied up and vibrated. That's why I used the metaphor of the big fat guy in prison...

I think if you're "forcing" someone to their second or third or fourth orgasm, after already consensually giving them their first in a bondage-y way, then it's not exactly the same as "force." At the very least, they're turned on by the setting.

Your phrase, "consentual nonsonsentuality" underlines the irrationality of your argument and pretty much disqualifies it entirely.

As with many aspects of BDSM play there are gray areas and it all comes down to your relationship with the person involved in the scenario.

And "consentual nonsonsentuality" (sic) would include any form of play where a safeword isn't used. Choosing to engage in that sort of activity is s personal decision and down to your relationship and level of trust with the other person.

If you're tied up in a bondage type senario for a video or with a significant other. You've obviously consented to it. So it's not "forced" in the sense that you don't want it to happen. Yet, it IS forced in that someone else made it happen.

This. Even an orgasm someone has while having consensual, vanilla intercourse with someone else might be considered a "forced" orgasm, since it's being caused by someone other than yourself.

Sex and fetishism and BDSM are worlds full of greys and in-betweens.

I'm sorry, I thought this whole discussion was about whether you could force an orgasm on someone who genuinely didn't want one...as in, no agreement to be tied up and vibrated. That's why I used the metaphor of the big fat guy in prison...

Actually my response to your metaphor is still the same in the sense that "you" may not always be able to control how your body reacts or responds to being touched sexually regardless of who's doing it and if you consented to it.

So from my end, your response was appropriate.

Personally, I've yet to see anything to suggest that the "Prostate Orgasm" is real. Perhaps it is, but i'd need to see something to back that up.

That asside, yes, I believe that if a man can be forced to orgasm, so can a women, though some people have better control of it then others.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back