• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced orgasms? Really?

I would have to be attracted to the person I was playing with. There are physicological reasons as well. I would have to know the person as a friend first and foremost. If it was a stranger there would be no way the climax woulkd happen esp beeing tied down I would see it as a rape.

i agree with what you said
you would be a friend first and foremost or it would be rape

For the record (because I feel now would be a good time to say this), and even though it's off topic - my videos have no fake orgasms. :)

Secondly, MA is just being silly and splitting hairs, and I agree with Bunny.

I always find it rather annoying when men (or anyone) "brag" about how no ones ever faked it with them.
When it comes to women, only they know the absolute truth on if they came. For the most part, its not like all girls squirt or anything

As for the question yes you can force someone to cum, it doesnt necessarily make it rape depending on the circumstances though

I always find it rather annoying when men (or anyone) "brag" about how no ones ever faked it with them.
When it comes to women, only they know the absolute truth on if they came. For the most part, its not like all girls squirt or anything

As for the question yes you can force someone to cum, it doesnt necessarily make it rape depending on the circumstances though

I didn't say no women have ever faked it with me.

I just said no women have faked it on camera. I mean, I guess I could be wrong - but it sure doesn't appear that way.

I'm sure what Mark primarily means is that they've never been told to fake it, or said they were faking it. I doubt he's claiming any special psychic powers :)

I'm sure what Mark primarily means is that they've never been told to fake it, or said they were faking it. I doubt he's claiming any special psychic powers :)

This.

Sorry, I am not the most eloquent person in the world. :banghead:

The prostate thing just pushes on the gland that holds the semen, and forces it out. It's not an orgasm.

The prostate is a gland, your semen is held in your testicles..how do you not know this? If you're under 18 you are not permitted to be on the site, but that aside yes its more than possible for men to have orgasm from touching the prostate alone (and yes it is an orgasm). Why not just google these things?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back