• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced orgasms? Really?

The prostate thing just pushes on the gland that holds the semen, and forces it out. It's not an orgasm.

Actually my response to your metaphor is still the same in the sense that "you" may not always be able to control how your body reacts or responds to being touched sexually regardless of who's doing it and if you consented to it.

So from my end, your response was appropriate.

I knew what you meant. I'm not sure I agree with you (and I hope I'm never in a position to find out for myself). But then, men and women are different, aren't we? Some of you can have an orgasm just from a bumpy busride. So maybe a woman really could be non-consensually stimulated to orgasm... I dunno. Interesting thread.

I knew what you meant. I'm not sure I agree with you (and I hope I'm never in a position to find out for myself). But then, men and women are different, aren't we? Some of you can have an orgasm just from a bumpy busride. So maybe a woman really could be non-consensually stimulated to orgasm... I dunno. Interesting thread.

I hear you loud and clear!

For me it's the worst feeling in the world for someone to tickle me nonconsentually; I just feel totally violated, very angry, and void of any sense of self control. I'm grateful to have never been raped because I honestly don't know how women recover after having something so intensely vile happen to them.

I don't ride the bus, but certain chairs can bring on an interesting sensation; nothing like being in the office with such a level of discomfort.........:yowzer:

I don't ride the bus, but certain chairs can bring on an interesting sensation; nothing like being in the office with such a level of discomfort.........:yowzer:

Chairs? Really? LOL, never heard of that before...

Considering how much time us guys spend thinking about our junk under normal circumstances, it's probably for the best that we can't get off just by sitting on chairs...:p

Of course, anything "too much" is too much. Becoming sore already is a sign of being over done. Occasional use of vibrator is fine, but too much of that can damage the female genitalia, seriously.

I think there's a big difference between more than what the mind can handle and more than what the body can handle.

From my personal experience (which is rather limited), I've found that the mind tends to fall weak when the body has much left to give. Taking away the mind's ability to decide when enough is enough, and not going so far as to break the physical body's limits, is not an easy task, but can leave both the "lee" and "ler" in a wonderful state of bliss after the ropes and chains have been lifted and the cuddling commences.

Of course, this takes much practice and skill, and is not something which should be partaken in too often.

It all depends on the headspace of the woman who is being "foced."

First of all, it's not all about "nerve stimulation," although that is the biggest part of it. In my experience, a woman who is helpless and being sexually stimulated with the right kind of touch will usually lose her will to fight the sensations, and give into the climax, even if she really does NOT want to cum. One of the most willful girls I have ever known was bound tight and helpless and wanted to test this, quite some time ago - it took me nearly a hour and several different techniques, including vibrators, oral stimulation, and a few other things, but after about 55 minutes, amongst screaming protests and swearing, she came. Very hard, I might add.

Another aspect is how many orgasms has she had already. After being given two or three orgasms via a vibrator, often the stimulation can become rather painful because of the increased sensitivity of the genitals. In my experience, most girls will become afraid of having a fourth or fifth orgasm on the vibrator because their nether-regions have become sore, and they're afraid that with the peaking pleasure the pain will also increase. Therefore, they don't want to cum again out of fear for the pain. Of course, nine times out of ten, that next "forced" orgasm has little to no pain involved at all, and afterwards, they slump in their bondage, eyes hazy and mind swimming.

I agree...I know from personal experience that just when you think you can't possibly have another one and maybe even try not to...well, when you're tied up helpless it pretty much will happen and it is AWESOME...

"slumped in bondage, eyes hazy, mind swimming" I couldn't have said it better myself...

From what I get from the OP, it seems like we're discussing a semantics issue really.

Ok, for me this is how it would work. Yes, I could probably have an orgasm with prolonged stimulation but it surely would not be a good thing for me emotionally. Actually, it would probably fuck me up quite a bit because any orgasm I've ever shared was with someone with whom I loved and/or cared about. To have that taken from me would be awful.

Anything forced upon someone who doesn't want something to happen is wrong. But that being said, let's say you show up at a video shoot and you know that you're going to be doing a vid that includes forced orgasms and you're cool with it, sign a release, etc. Now, granted, the orgasms that you initially agreed with wouldn't really be "forced" because you agreed to that type of shoot beforehand and agreed to allow such things to happen to you but maybe it's not knowing when those orgasms were coming and the fact that you're relying on someone else for that pleasure might be seen as "forced." He/she would be forcing you to cum whenever they wanted, not you. But again, this would be only if you were ok with this to happen to you. Some people might get off on that.....hell, it's a fantasy of mine that I'd like to try one day. But I do know this. I would definitely be having a safeword ready for use because the second things didn't feel right either mentally or physically, it would be over. Sexual for me equals pleasure and fun and the second that it doesn't feel that way is a second too long. So there's my opinion on this matter.

Thank you and good night! :)

Let's try to stay on topic here...m'kay?!

As for the OP, I agree with him.

All that crap about "forced orgasms" is, as Elaine Benes would say, fake...fake...fake...fake.

It's meant to sell video tapes. It's fantasy. Nothing more.

I mean, women have a hard enough time reaching orgasm as it is.
You can't force them into an orgasm, anymore than you can force them into cooking, cleaning, or any of their other duties.

I did some cleanup on this thread, please don't start discussing that fact here and just stick to the topic.

You can't force them into an orgasm, anymore than you can force them into cooking, cleaning, or any of their other duties.

Not all women have issues reaching orgasm. If a woman can orgasm easily, then the concept of "forced orgasms" is valid.

All that crap about "forced orgasms" is, as Elaine Benes would say, fake...fake...fake...fake.

You, sir, are incorrect.

Some women enjoy being out of control, and having things done to them that they do not specifically like, because the act of submitting and being 'played' with is what they enjoy.

It not for everyone, and to each their own, but it DOES happen and some women DO like being FORCED to orgasm, be it once, twice, or seven times in a row.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm not being fair, but it seems like there's some deliberate obtuseness going on here.

I suspect most people here have no problem with the concept of a 'lee being tickled while she (or he) begs for it to stop. Right? That's not being faked, the 'lee is going crazy. But at the same time, she really enjoys the headspace reached being unable to stop that sensation. Nothing too controversial or hard to believe there, right?

So why is it so impossible to believe that something similar could with sexual stimulation? For the guy(s?) who are saying that women have a really hard time orgasming, that just ain't necessarily so.

But I think kis' point is well taken. Being driven crazy by someone she trusts, loves and accepts is a good thing. Whereas if I (or some random unknown 'ler) just grabbed her and started tickling her, it would definitely be a bad thing. Same thing applies to forced orgasms.

DaBunny - good point. However, despite the logic being applied here, the point some people are trying to make is that before the session starts, the lee consented to being put in that position.

I can understand this point, but not everyone wants to consent to everything - it varies depending on the flavor of person you're playing with.

Gender roles much? :rolleyes:

It all depends on the headspace of the woman who is being "foced."

First of all, it's not all about "nerve stimulation," although that is the biggest part of it. In my experience, a woman who is helpless and being sexually stimulated with the right kind of touch will usually lose her will to fight the sensations, and give into the climax, even if she really does NOT want to cum. One of the most willful girls I have ever known was bound tight and helpless and wanted to test this, quite some time ago - it took me nearly a hour and several different techniques, including vibrators, oral stimulation, and a few other things, but after about 55 minutes, amongst screaming protests and swearing, she came. Very hard, I might add.

Another aspect is how many orgasms has she had already. After being given two or three orgasms via a vibrator, often the stimulation can become rather painful because of the increased sensitivity of the genitals. In my experience, most girls will become afraid of having a fourth or fifth orgasm on the vibrator because their nether-regions have become sore, and they're afraid that with the peaking pleasure the pain will also increase. Therefore, they don't want to cum again out of fear for the pain. Of course, nine times out of ten, that next "forced" orgasm has little to no pain involved at all, and afterwards, they slump in their bondage, eyes hazy and mind swimming.

yeh that...

Lol, yes and as males, cumming should be as easy as building a cubbyhouse; nailing the wood together, drilling the holes and filling the gaps.

You, sir, are incorrect.

Some women enjoy being out of control, and having things done to them that they do not specifically like, because the act of submitting and being 'played' with is what they enjoy.

It not for everyone, and to each their own, but it DOES happen and some women DO like being FORCED to orgasm, be it once, twice, or seven times in a row.

You're missing the point, Muchacho.

This isn't about if she likes it or not.

I'm agreeing with the OP's point, that it's acting done for the sake of a viewing audience.

You're selling videos with "forced orgasms". We get it.

If I wang dang the sweet poon tang, then grab a spatula and an egg beater and make her cheesy eggs; did I serve her, or did I force feed her?

According to you, if she didn't make her own breakfast, it's forced.

Check, please!

I'm agreeing with the OP's point, that it's acting done for the sake of a viewing audience.
The bolded part is what's wrong. What if it's acting done for the sake of both participants?

If I consensually tie a woman up and do something that she finds moderately discomfiting (like say...tickling?), you could say that it's "just acting." We both know that we've agreed to this. We both know it's consensual. We both know that if she's in real distress, I'm going to let her go.

Or lets say we decide to act out (hey, there's that word again!) a rape fantasy? We both know it's not really rape, that she's safe and can end the "act" if there's a real problem.

Does that mean because "it's all an act" that there's no sexual or emotional significance to those acts? If you really think that, you're incorrect.

Similarly, at some level forced orgasms (whether in a video or in private) involves some level of acting. The participants know that the "force" can be overridden by signalling a withdrawal of consent. That doesn't mean it's fake.

The bolded part is what's wrong. What if it's acting done for the sake of both participants?

You're so concerned with being "right" that you're missing the big picture, Mr. Bunny :suibun:

You can "what if" and hypothesize all you want, but the facts are that she's a paid model/actress and this is a business. Why is that so hard to grasp? To say that she's emotionally vested is really stretching it, but if that's what gets ya going, have at it, pal.

Again, it was suggested by the OP that's there's acting and the "forced" orgasms are a bit, well...forced. I agree and think it's done to sell product.
It's looks phony as a 3 dollar bill, and I'm not buying it. At all.

There is no right or wrong.

You're too concerned with being "right" that you're missing the big picture, Mr. Bunny :suibun:

You can "what if" and hypothesize all you want, but the facts are that she's a paid model/actress and this is a business. Why is that so hard to grasp? To say that she's emotionally vested is really stretching it, but if that's what gets ya going, have at it, pal.

Again, it was suggested by the OP that's there's acting and the "forced" orgasms are a bit, well...forced. I agree and think it's done to sell product.
It's looks phony as a 3 dollar bill, and I'm not buying it. At all.

There is no right or wrong.

Two different arguments. The OP asked if forced orgasms were possible. The answer is a definite yes.

Is that what's really happening in Viper's videos? I'll admit that's more of a gray area. I don't think they are faked, but people have probably been screaming "fake" since the first sex scene was filmed. It's damn near impossible to prove either way. And for the people who get off on being smarter than everyone else, crying "fake" is damn near irresistible.

How about this? What if Viper shot did a clip where the model was offered a substantial bonus...that went down every time she came. So the models would have no incentive to fake it? Nah, absent a notarized receipt of the payment, someone would probably claim that was faked too.

Last edited:
For the record (because I feel now would be a good time to say this), and even though it's off topic - my videos have no fake orgasms. :)

Secondly, MA is just being silly and splitting hairs, and I agree with Bunny.

I would have to be attracted to the person I was playing with. There are physicological reasons as well. I would have to know the person as a friend first and foremost. If it was a stranger there would be no way the climax woulkd happen esp beeing tied down I would see it as a rape.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back