• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

:dogpile: ROFLMAO! I havent heard those words in a very long time, Jeff!.... :devil:

You'll have to check for breasts at the door. Venray HAS been known to do that whole woman impersonation thing before. ;)

I will be happy to offer my services as breast checker Mims...... :cool2:

ROFLMAO!! Oh lordy I never even saw that one coming!

Someone proposed this out here months ago. I thought it would be fun and said so but it never happened. Have fun gang!
XOXO

ticklkitten said:
Ok, for starters, I AM a heterosexual female, but most certainly an equal opportunity tickler/lee!

An interesting twist on the "girls night out" idea would be to have an all female gathering... maybe a kind of slumber party theme but with tickling involved... ?

Is there anyone else out there that thinks that this would be fun?

boobie0276th.gif
boobie0283bh.gif

.......You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled topic....already in progress.......

Last edited:
I think it's an awsome idea ladies ! I'd love to see it happen and hear the stories !

Prinny, too? Geez, us guys are gonna miss out on a lot of fun, especially those moments when the girls paint their toenails and then show off their tootsies, like so...
IMG_8589.jpg

OMG, ALL the ladies on here would be invited of course! I don't care how old you are or how much you post... this would be just too much fun!

sagamore, there is a pic of me in the members section...

irishgirl, you can help with the planning if you like babe, somehow I think we'd make a great team. I have no idea what would give me that crazy idea!!

I'm thinking that it would be awesome to do at a hotel room or if one of us has a place suitable. I'm not sure about location yet, I love to travel so if it seems like there are a lot of us ladies in one area we could try to congregate there....

And Jeff... it'll be hard to do a "panty raid" if I make sure there is a rule where no panties are allowed. ;)

Well, I know that it's FOR the ladies, not AGAINST men, that women have a need to socialize and have fun on their own, so I guess it'd be a good thing. At least I know it intellectually, doesn't mean I don't feel left out and, like RChello, a bit bitter, but life goes on. Have fun.

Smiley

ticklkitten said:
And Jeff... it'll be hard to do a "panty raid" if I make sure there is a rule where no panties are allowed. ;)

Thats fine by me! I'll still raid the place! rotfl!

Plus, I know my ways around Michigan now..so i can make my escape if things get botched! lmao! Ill never let you all catch me! haha!

ticklkitten said:

I'm sure we can come up with SOMETHING to raid for. ;)

MTP Jeff said:
I'm sure we can come up with SOMETHING to raid for. ;)

Hmmm... Ok, I'm thinking this local is going to need to be SECRET... lol. okay ladies, we'll need to keep our lips zipped on this one. You guys are terrible! Not that I didn't already know that!

I think this would be a wonderful idea. Maybe we can make this happen for our next gathering here in Michigan ;)

gigglegal76 said:
I think this would be a wonderful idea. Maybe we can make this happen for our next gathering here in Michigan ;)

Instead of MTP 8? I'd be sad for that, but if it was inbetween or besides that, feel free.

SmileyTkls said:
Instead of MTP 8? I'd be sad for that, but if it was inbetween or besides that, feel free.

Im sure MTP 8 would happen babe, this is wholely different... I'm thinking that the ladies club need a name of their own... any suggestions?

TLC- Ticklish Ladies Club

Simple but to the point.

(If you choose this, may I be an honorary member?)

LOL! Apparently Jeff has seen "The Village" one too many times!

Argh....MTP 8 around Oct? Shite. We were looking to have GLAT 2 around Nov.

Mimi said:
LOL! Apparently Jeff has seen "The Village" one too many times!

I have no idea what that even means :)

There's an old tradition of calling lesbianism "the love that dare not speak its name," which is what I've been riffing on with all this talk of girl on girl action. :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back