• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

ticklkitten said:
OMG, ALL the ladies on here would be invited of course! I don't care how old you are or how much you post... this would be just too much fun!

sagamore, there is a pic of me in the members section...

irishgirl, you can help with the planning if you like babe, somehow I think we'd make a great team. I have no idea what would give me that crazy idea!!

I'm thinking that it would be awesome to do at a hotel room or if one of us has a place suitable. I'm not sure about location yet, I love to travel so if it seems like there are a lot of us ladies in one area we could try to congregate there....

And Jeff... it'll be hard to do a "panty raid" if I make sure there is a rule where no panties are allowed. ;)

Well I have seen the pic of kitten and now I have another reason to wish I could go to the all gals tickle sleepover. I offer my place for you ladies to gather. LOL!!!!

MTP Jeff said:
I have no idea what that even means :)

There's an old tradition of calling lesbianism "the love that dare not speak its name," which is what I've been riffing on with all this talk of girl on girl action. :)

Yeah, make all the innuendoes you like babe... But you guys would LOVE to be a fly on the wall I bet. I'm in the mood to make this party happen!

And Mimi, no dates are set as of yet, we have some flexibility here.

ticklkitten said:
Yeah, make all the innuendoes you like babe... But you guys would LOVE to be a fly on the wall I bet. I'm in the mood to make this party happen!

Innuendos? How much plainer can I be? I know how you women get when you're away from boys. You girls are going to be smooching each other left, right, up, down and sideways!

MTP Jeff said:
Innuendos? How much plainer can I be? I know how you women get when you're away from boys. You girls are going to be smooching each other left, right, up, down and sideways!

lol... ok, I take the "innuendo" remark back! And HOW may I ask do you KNOW how we get when we're away from boys?

ticklkitten said:
lol... ok, I take the "innuendo" remark back! And HOW may I ask do you KNOW how we get when we're away from boys?

One of the benefits of my profession, I have the inside scoop on all the sexy stuff you girls do :)

MTP Jeff said:
One of the benefits of my profession, I have the inside scoop :)

Ok, I'll at least let you think that you know what all goes on... yep Jeff knows all. I'm not going to argue with him... :Kiss1:

Ok for the record, I wont be smooching any girl at this gathering ( If I go). I'm strictly dickly! :D

(havnt said or heard that in a while) :bouncybou

I would love to participate, too! The idea of getting together just us girls sounds wonderful!!! Include me in the PM if this ever gets off the ground.

This is history in the making

ticklkitten said:

And as we ALL know, When Tickle Vixens come thru you door, Lightninbugs :xbee: come 'Innuewindows' ...If I can't be a Fly On The Wall, will you settle for a lightninbug in the Lavatory? :angel:

And speaking of The Labratory; I gotta get back there to work on my experiment: a shorter route to India.
C Ya.
BUG :cool2:

ticklkitten said:
OMG, ALL the ladies on here would be invited of course! I don't care how old you are or how much you post... this would be just too much fun!

Awesome! :D I noticed a lot of us lived in Michigan so if one could find out the general vicinity where we all lived, I'm sure a common stomping grounds could be found :D I have a digi cam if the boys want pics, not that I would SHOW them or anything...but I could tell them I have them and it would be fun for us! :bunny:

AphroditeRabbit said:
Awesome! :D I noticed a lot of us lived in Michigan so if one could find out the general vicinity where we all lived, I'm sure a common stomping grounds could be found :D I have a digi cam if the boys want pics, not that I would SHOW them or anything...but I could tell them I have them and it would be fun for us! :bunny:

I'm thinking it'll be more fun knowing that the ONLY people who have a clue what goes on will be the ladies who attend! But I think we've got some serious interest here.

Anyone who thinks they want to go to something like this please pm me with your email address and I'll set up something of a mailing list so we can actually get the ball rolling. If you guys have an opinion of when it should take place let me know... I'm open to suggestions and I want this to work for as many people as possible!

After reading this post, I first had dirty thoughts envisioning the activities. Then I got offened because I realized I could not attend. Then I realized that this would probably take place East of Las Vegas, which means I would not go even if I could. So have a good time Ladies.

Iggy pop said:
After reading this post, I first had dirty thoughts envisioning the activities. Then I got offened because I realized I could not attend. Then I realized that this would probably take place East of Las Vegas, which means I would not go even if I could. So have a good time Ladies.

Too funny Iggy, and at least you realize that there are NOT going to be any guys there... no matter where we hold it! lol...

gigglegal76 said:
I think this would be a wonderful idea. Maybe we can make this happen for our next gathering here in Michigan ;)

Gigglegal76 that sounds like a great idea to me! I'd definitely make the trip from West coast to Michigan ,and if I know in advance I could get time off from work ahead of time :cool2:

ticklkitten said:
Im sure MTP 8 would happen babe, this is wholely different... I'm thinking that the ladies club need a name of their own... any suggestions?

Kitten,that sounds like a great idea,the ladies club being different name from MTP..Presently no names for lady club come to me but give me a lil bit :evilha:

Isn't Ironic? Guys are always trying to figure out a way to get more women to attend gatherings. The girls finally figured it out: Exclude the Men and have a women's only party. So is this really Ironic? Since that Alanis Morisette song came out I really can't tell anymore.

Iggy pop said:
Isn't Ironic? Guys are always trying to figure out a way to get more women to attend gatherings. The girls finally figured it out: Exclude the Men and have a women's only party. So is this really Ironic? Since that Alanis Morisette song came out I really can't tell anymore.

lol Iggy, this can only encourage women to attend the other gatherings hon! Us ladies will realize that gatherings are just some playtime!

ok, I apologize for double posting but I just wanted to let you all know that I sent a pm out to all females who had so far been interested. I hope you gals give me some feedback! I think that myself and Iluv2btickled have a good thing going here!

ticklkitten said:
ok, I apologize for double posting but I just wanted to let you all know that I sent a pm out to all females who had so far been interested. I hope you gals give me some feedback! I think that myself and Iluv2btickled have a good thing going here!

ticklkitten hehhe aren;t you aware double posting means extra tickling for you?! Absolutely of course you do and we are too :evilha:
yes ladies,lets give ticklkitten feedback ;)

The gilrs are gathering :grouphug:

The girls in a tickle fight :dogpile:

Knowing that guys like myself cant attend :cry1:

For everything else there are dreams of it :cool:

After a long night of tickling fun, I'm sure we'll see the ladies in scenes like this... well, since us guys aren't invited, we'll have to imagine scenes like this taking place.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that party... better yet, I'd be a fly crawling on an exposed foot.
img108.jpg

featherfingers said:
After a long night of tickling fun, I'm sure we'll see the ladies in scenes like this... well, since us guys aren't invited, we'll have to imagine scenes like this taking place.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that party... better yet, I'd be a fly crawling on an exposed foot.
img108.jpg

Hmmmmm...with all the sneaky and clever fellas like us around here...I'd think we'd be able to figure out a way to peek in the window of this party they're talking about:devil2:

The Sean Man

The Sean Man said:
Hmmmmm...with all the sneaky and clever fellas like us around here...I'd think we'd be able to figure out a way to peek in the window of this party they're talking about:devil2:

The Sean Man

Very true...
ranimal3.jpg

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back