• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games People Play (Complete Story)

JPie1 said:
that was simply one of the best most erotic stories I have ever read here, congrats on the wonderful writing. I think you deserve several golden feathers for that one! Nice to see a female write such wonderful words..simply erotic and romantic...bravo!

Judy, thank you so much for reading and letting me know you enjoyed it. I'll admit that the feedback really makes it worthwhile. I do hope to post another story or two in the not-to-distant future. Thanks again for your kind words and you follow-up PM also.

Your new found neighbor in CT,
Nicole <<<<----

isabeau said:
damn what did i tell you, Nicole???? you are a fantastic writer, and i'm honored to be your best friend...Judy hit it on the head, and yesssssss please do write about a weekend with that submissive wife..;)

You were right Mel when you encouraged me to stop lurking and post my story :twohugs: I'd probably still be hiding in the shadows if it hadn't been for you. I'm thinking about writing the weekend story but I am concerned about just how far I can go in this forum with adult context. They have come a long way in their play together. . . .

Nicole <<<<----

JPie1 said:
no, I would like to see the submissive wife turn the tides and give him the same teasing he gave her!!! ever notice my little tag line under my signature??

Ah Judy, I'll need to write a completely different story with a new "ler" if the tables are to turn to give the lee a chance to ler. My 'Ler' in this story is all Dom, no switch in him at all ;) ...... He would have her pinned and restrained before she even came close to getting the first cuff on him.

I'll have to consider the revenge angle in the future, :idunno: payback could certainly be fun. :firedevil

Nicole :angel:

Inspirational, Embracabl. This should be published as a guidebook, entitled "Everything You Ever Want (or Need) To Know About Ticklish Domination". :D

Now you've gone and raised the "author bar" for the rest of us, drat it all... ;) Very well done, my Friend--

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Embraceabl said:
My 'Ler' in this story is all Dom, no switch in him at all ;) ...... He would have her pinned and restrained before she even came close to getting the first cuff on him.

Nicole :angel:

D*mn straight--and just that sentence should make anyone with a submissive cell in their body give a tiny shiver. As I said, this story needs to be given out as a guidebook. :firedevil:

Mistress Aura said:
D*mn straight--and just that sentence should make anyone with a submissive cell in their body give a tiny shiver. As I said, this story needs to be given out as a guidebook. :firedevil:

o it did, believe me......and i'm all submissive baby..this story should be bumped up over and over..a unique and wonderful concept that i enjoy reading over and over..

Mistress Aura said:
Inspirational, Embracabl. This should be published as a guidebook, entitled "Everything You Ever Want (or Need) To Know About Ticklish Domination". :D

Now you've gone and raised the "author bar" for the rest of us, drat it all... ;) Very well done, my Friend--

Good Morning Aura. :twohugs: Thank you so much for readting this and posting your kind words. :woot: I like the inspirational comment especially. I can see 'lees' sliping this story to their partners as they each leave for work in the morning, kissing each other good bye and the whispered words "read this today and get back to me tonight with your thoughts." Hopefully, the thoughts would be demonstrated to a happily bound lee that same evening.

As for raising the author bar. . .all I can say is that I can't wait to read your story. My anticipation level is high and all I can say is, is it ready yet? ;)

Nicole <<<<----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Aura
D*mn straight--and just that sentence should make anyone with a submissive cell in their body give a tiny shiver. As I said, this story needs to be given out as a guidebook. :

Mistress Aura

isabeau said:
o it did, believe me......and i'm all submissive baby..QUOTE]

You are so right Aura and Melanie, there's just something about having an awsome, Dom tickler in your life that produces those delightful shivers of excitement down your spine.

Nicole. . . .lovin those tingles! :smilelove

TickleTinkle said:
*Gasp* I have to admit, I'm more than a little moist after reading that one. It had more craftsmanship than a love scene from a Madeline Baker novel. Please do not ever stop writing! LOL. Awesome story, I don't know what the feather awards are about but I can bet you deserve 10, 1 for each chapter.

Good Morning TickleTinkle, Thank you for taking the time to read and post your thoughts. I am glad that you enjoyed my story and that it had such a positive ;) effect on you!
Of course now I'm going to have to google Madeline Baker and look up some of her books. I'm always looking for new reading material so thanks for the reference. As far as the "feather awards" go, check out the post about the Golden Feather nominations. Have a great weekend!

Nicole <<<<----

I somehow missed this story before but I saw the link in your profile Embraceabl.

Great name btw, and fantastic story!

Well done!

tommytikl said:
I somehow missed this story before but I saw the link in your profile Embraceabl.

Great name btw, and fantastic story!

Well done!

Good Morning Tommy and thank you so much for reading my story and your nice comments on it. :twohugs:

Have a wonderful day.
Nicole <<<<----

Embraceabl said:
Smiley, Thank you so much :twohugs:
As for the Encore the next story will be for the foot lovers.

Nicole :bouncybou

did someone say..."foot lover"?.... :xpulcy:

wow....very nice story....I don't venture into this section often, but I am glad I did..... :)

always nice to see erotic literature from a womens perspective.....particularly tickling literature.....

beautiful story......thanks.....looking foreward to the next one?... :feets:

jaba said:
did someone say..."foot lover"?.... :xpulcy:

wow....very nice story....I don't venture into this section often, but I am glad I did..... :)

always nice to see erotic literature from a womens perspective.....particularly tickling literature.....

beautiful story......thanks.....looking foreward to the next one?... :feets:

Hello Jaba :Kiss2:
I can only say that I am delighted that you did venture in and read my story. Thank you so much for your very kind words. I do have a couple of stories that I am currently working on and one promises to be especially for the foot lovers out there.

Have a great evening
Nicole <<<<----

Wow, what a story!

Isn't there some kind of award we can give this lady?

Good Afternoon Sean Man,
I am delighted that you read and enjoyed my story. I read your more indepth PM also and will respond to that later. Your response makes me want to drop everything else I have going on right now and finish up on two stories I am working on.
Thanks again for your kind words. :twohugs:

Nicole <<<<----

11225 said:
Long story, yet so well written.

l find long stories the best, given you have the time to read it....tends to pull you into the story more...i've just read this amazing story again...and i can't believe Nicole thinks i an inspiration????? hon you do very well on your own...now get busy on those other two stories..your admirers are panting for it lol..just kidding love, i know how your life is...

bump... :twohugs:

Embraceabl............Wow

Ok.........I've calmed down enough to type now............I think..........amazing story and even better writing..........felt like I was there.......like the story was about me..........I guess thats what a good writer does.........draws you in and makes it seem oh so real...............Bravo Embracabl

I am so into you...

Nicole:

This is one of the most erotic stories I have read. I feel as if you are somehow in my head. The best part is to read it knowing that a true, submissive ticklee is the author.

You are my fantasy ticklee...very well written.

Can't wait to read your other stories.

Take care and happy tickles,

Luvs

alwayssilver said:
Awesome story. I really loved it. Very very nice.

Midnight Circus said:
Wow.

Well done, Embraceabl. Very well done.

Good Morning AlwaysSilver and Midnight Circus :smilestar

Thank you so much for reading my story and for your feedback. It is always so exciting to get feedback from the readers and hear their thoughts. :bouncybou
Thank you again.

Have a great day!
Nicole <<<<----

HerOneandOnly said:
Ok.........I've calmed down enough to type now............I think..........amazing story and even better writing..........felt like I was there.......like the story was about me..........I guess thats what a good writer does.........draws you in and makes it seem oh so real...............Bravo Embracabl

HerOneandOnly, Oh wow :wowzer: Thank you so much for your very kind words. It appears that you just joined the TMF so welcome and I am delighted that you visited the stories section. Have a wonderful day, and again. . . thank you!

Nicole <<<<----

Good God Almighty. So this is what I miss when I'm away from the forum for a few weeks?

Damn girl. Way to go.

lk70 said:
Good God Almighty. So this is what I miss when I'm away from the forum for a few weeks?

Damn girl. Way to go.

lk70,

I am delighted that you read and enjoyed my story. :xpulcy: Thanks for reading and letting me know!

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back