• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games People Play (Complete Story)

A highly erotic, very well written story. :xpulcy: The author was obviously truly inspired by the Muse.

sole seeker said:
A highly erotic, very well written story. :xpulcy: The author was obviously truly inspired by the Muse.

Good Evening Sole Seeker. Thanks for reading and for your kind words. You were right with your observations, I was definitely inspired.

Nicole <<<<----

vrytklishfeet_m

I loved it Nicole, I would like to do all that and more to you if I could. Talk to you soon

koochy koochy koochy on your feet :)

Joel

Just giving this thread a bump, as it so rightly deserves. :D

<Bump>

I still can't breathe.... what a story....the descriptions were amazing... i almost felt like i was standing there watching... and of course wanting to trade places with Claire!!!! Loved the ending too... that was great...

Been away from the Forum of late and just saw these new responses.

11225, 2ticklish2say, Joel & Iwant2Btickled. . . . .Thank you so much for your responses to my story. As always, it is hearing back from the people that have read it and then let me know that it was enjoyed that makes the writing *so* worth it. I love that so many of the comments I have seen mention that it felt like you there watching it. Again, thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Nicole <<<<----

This is probably the hottest story I've ever read! I was riveted! Great job and keep up the good work.

Nicole, thanks for posting this story it was very enjoyable and very erotic - all the elements were there, the romance, the connection, the special things they shared and oh, how I love to read (better if I can hear) a bound girl say 'tickle me' . . . :) Nice one . . . hope you intend to write some more?

Take care . . . :)

Hey, Nicole, with your recent success, could you hearken back to the old ASFT days and repost your first story, "Who Do You Belong TO?", for your adoring fans? ;)

kis123 said:
This is probably the hottest story I've ever read! I was riveted! Great job and keep up the good work.

kis123, thank you so much for reading and letting me know you liked it. . . I guess "hottest story you've ever read" says it all.
Have a wonderful evening. . .

Nicole <<<<----

ovation said:
Nicole, thanks for posting this story it was very enjoyable and very erotic - all the elements were there, the romance, the connection, the special things they shared and oh, how I love to read (better if I can hear) a bound girl say 'tickle me' . . . :) Nice one . . . hope you intend to write some more?

Take care . . . :)

Ovation, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed it! Also, interesting comment regarding your enjoyment of the bound girl asking to be tickled. I'll have to remember its appeal in future stories. Thanks again.

Nicole <<<<----

SlaverTickler said:
Great work, I hope my next story is in it's league.

SlaverTickler. . . Wow, extremely kind words from you, I'm honored! Thank you :xpulcy:

Nicole <<<<----

Embraceabl said:
Ovation, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed it! Also, interesting comment regarding your enjoyment of the bound girl asking to be tickled. I'll have to remember its appeal in future stories. Thanks again.

Nicole <<<<----

You're welcome . . . the praise is well-deserved, your work is good, I will happily read your stories - especially if you're going to include the 'appeal'! :) I look forward to the next one and thank you for sharing your creativity, good art is a joy to share and experience with another!

Just bumping this story, so that hopefully some more new folks will get a read on it and encourage the talented authoress to contribute more works. ;)

Just here to agree with everyone else really. This story was amazing from start to finish. I can't recall seeing a story on here with so many comments.

Keep up the good work :)

ticklishfan said:
great story Nicole, i can't wait for your next one

Ticklishfan Thank you so much for reading and letting me know you enjoyed it :)

Britfoot111 said:
Just here to agree with everyone else really. This story was amazing from start to finish. I can't recall seeing a story on here with so many comments.

Keep up the good work :)

Britfoot111 Thank you for reading and posting your thoughts. I am always thrilled to get feedback. Without response from the people who read the stories the writers are left wondering if it was worth writing and then posting. It is the feedback that I receive that keeps me plugging away at the next story. Thank you again.

Nicole <<<<----

That was just an awesome story Nicole as all your stories are. Thank you for sharing it as you have a special gift.

Last edited:
I don't visit this forum often but a mutual friend of ours told me I must read this, and she was right. Wonderful story indeed. I really liked it!

Very nice story I really need to come to this section more Hope to see more from you :D:D

whoohooooooooooooooooooooooooo i knew it....this story will never die..

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back