• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games People Play (Complete Story)

bumped because this is probably one of the best stories i've ever read...

An astonishing love story,.....

--- I can't say enough, Nicole,.......... Isabeau called my attention to this story, and I'm certainly glad she did. It is a joy to read,..... a "story-writer's story," if you will,..... I gotta eat my Wheaties. Bravo.

Incredible story!!

What a fantastic story Embraceabl :). You certainly have a penchant for description and a wonderful talent for capturing the excitement for both the
-ler and the -lee in such a game. Looking very forward to reading more of your work. Perhaps something with a sports theme....say the mouse Olympics??? :manicd:

John

If you haven't read this one you should

Bumped to keep it close enough to find easily for those that haven't read it. I enjoyed it, again! :bowing:

Thank you~

A really wonderfully written story...
Isabeau said that I should read this and I'm glad I did!

wow!

written with such eloquence and meticulous attention to detail, evocative erotic and teasing.... a bit like the author! I do wonder where recollection stopped and fantasy began in its creation...more please nicole

Tickledgirl, Thank you so much for reading it and for your comments. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

Regards,
Nicole

that's a double wow. you took me so far down the guilty pleasure of enjoying the naughty conversation that it put the idea of your terrific ending out of my mind. That wasa great story with a terrific ending. wow, that's how you bring a story home.

2 thumbs WAY up.

My first commentary for this story is to state that something akin to a 'predictable ending' is not exactly an issue. The inclination comes together as the story progresses, but the on surface dressing is that of a distant love affair, and it has this sort of past emotional resonance. Then again, if the prose and story itself is solid, I can forgive such things.

But I don't think there is much that must be forgiven here. I think, if I was to make a creative suggestion, it would be to avoid using the same words within a sentence unless absolutely necessary. That said, the prose has very few bumps, and is exceedingly smooth. Your sentence structure isn't jerky, it isn't oversaturated with style above substance. You focus on details, and place them together in a very simple manner. At the same time, you also do this in a very colorful way that draws the flavor from your story.

The minute details that you cover, the experiences and dressing and character quirks all have meaning, they are all fun to investigate, and overall...you have painted some extremely fine tuned imagery when you feel the need to invoke it.

I also am glad that you are not afraid to let dialogue speak for itself in a story like this. All too often, an author has a tendency to over-analyze their subject material. They go into too much inward based detail, beating into the head of the reader what they MUST think rather than allowing interplay. The dialogue is, at times, a great driver for your story simply based upon the fact that you do not clutter your dish with trim.

Overall, I would say that this is one of the most engaging pieces on this forum. As a former Golden Feather winner, I can see that the praise is much deserved. You have created a very beautiful and erotic story here, and you should be really proud of your hard work.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

What an amazing, hot, sexy, powerful, erotic story.

Embraceable, you are truly gifted...and what a beautiful gift to all of us...you must keep writing, I say selfishly!....yikes...that was hot!

I had some time to kill and wanted to read this again......Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! Such a long story, yet you never want it to end. Kudos to you my dear......I so want to be Claire!!

That was really, really good - if you're still around, then 'grats. Loved the ending as well.

I don't even know what to say here. I've been away for a while now, life turned upside down and inside out, to long of a story to tell and I really wouldn't want to tell it anyway.

To all who have read this and to all who have posted; mere words of thanks are no where near enough to reflect my thoughts and feelings here. I'm awestruck actually seeing that this story is still being read.

Thank you :wub: :grouphug:

Hotdog, thank you so much for reading and posting. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Have a great day.

Nicole <<<<----

You're a very talented writer. Writing is obviously your passion and your gift. I remember you sharing a story with me years and years ago via email, before this site was even founded, and you've only grown in ability since. From one writer to another, great work.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back