• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering for the Younger Crowd!!

sounds good

i myself fall into that age category. but i dont discriminate ill tickle anyone lol. anyhow lets not forget about the two parties we got coming up at PA on July 14th and 18th. there will be some new faces. a few ticklees and ticklers in their twenties. anyhow to the dude that started this thread how else are you puting this out there to youngsters about your group? well take care.

An observation - There's a good number of younger folk that show to the LA West Coast Gatherings events. Do visit there to solicit for an LA event for younger ticklephiles. PM me or mail to [email protected] when the next LA event is announced. Worst case would be that you hang with a mixed group in a good event!

Awesome Idea. I am going to 20 in 10 days. This is going to be a great time for all of us. My name is Chris, I am almost 20 and I live in San Luis Obispo. I would to join in this fun event. great idea.

I'm 21 out in SoWisco, haha. Not too much tickle action in Wisconsin. Any gatherings around here?

SO this whole, "younger crowd" thing, what's going on with it? cuz there seemed to be a lot of talk but then has just been dead for over a year.

The easiest way to figure that out, beyond questioning it in an old thread, is to PM the thread's originator. He's the one that was looking to accomplish, and likely already has. :)

Seriously, at this rate, by the time you get something together on this thread, y'all won't be "younger" anymore! :D

My unsolicited advice... just go to a nearby event and meet people... of whatever age happens to show up. There will be almost certainly be people in your age bracket there. Trying to restrict attendance to any smaller demographic makes the already difficult task of getting people to go close to impossible.

So... just go. Don't wait! DO IT NOW!!! :rotate:

And maybe I'll see you soon. :wavingguy

I aged out of the OP's range (18-25) since this thread was started.

If anyone really wants age restricted, it probably has to be a bigger deal than just a small regional gathering - you probably want to make it the entire left side of the country. Granted I think we have a good chunk of people just in North CA who are in the TNG 18-35 demographic.

Personally I am too lazy and unmotivated to spearhead this. But if someone did and it was 18-35 not 18-25 I might show and help a few hours pulling stuff together. Especially if it was some vacation spot I've never been, like Las Vegas. :happyfloa

Ah hell with it I knew I'd pop in this thread eventually. ;)

20 year old male (well 20 after December 1st) here! Love going to gatherings!

Nevertheless I think I agree with LindyHopper about going to events in your area. There are indeed plenty. But if anybody were to arrange an enormous gathering eventually then....WOOO!

AquaFeline Aaaah Las Vegas. I've actually been there before. But I was 14 years old at the time sooo...I'm pretty sure it would be an entirely different experience altogether now. I'd love to venture there again. Luxor hotel is definitely my favorite.

Dang this thread has gotten kinda big ok PM me to get my phone number I am going to start screening and we will pull something together... finally got some time!!

Awww... not for us old people like us 26 years olds?

To be honest I agree that we should change the age range just a little; especially given this thread was started when some of the people who wanted to participate were still in the original age range.

I'm for it!:rotate:

Most of the BDSM groups which offer TNG groups
(The Next Generation) have meetings open to
18-35 year olds (and occasionally older folks who
have been with the group for a while. There's
often a lot of overlap with the 25-35 year old
group into both the 18-15 and the 35-50 year olds...

That being said, I've been following this thread because
it sounds like there's a lot of possibility to have an
awesome group out there, and I hope that all this
energy is captured by a gathering or at least a munch
before too much time goes by!

Best of luck to you all, and I hope to see some of
you at NEST2009 in Philadelphia!

Lee

Last edited:
I'm in NC, but depending on when you decide to do this and if money permits I would definately be interested in meeting with people my own age! I'm a 20 female, too :D

18-35 sounds awesome to me! I'm in the North Bay (Sonoma County) area.
I do wonder where the majority of the members interested in this gathering are.

The beauty of it, as NC shows, is that people will fly in for an event that appeals, especially when the event has inexpensive airfare and reasonable room rates.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back