• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering for the Younger Crowd!!

:) That's why you meet for coffee. It's about the only thing one can afford while in your age group and going to college!

Get together, folks. It's an excellent thing, meeting others into this, like you. It opens a world of discussion that's not possible with those who don't get it!

Again I'll bump this thread and say there's a very outgoing 20 year old male in the Bay Area of California here.

But I sent my PM in a long while ago and haven't had any response or anything. Is there somebody else I'm supposed to be contacting about this?

The whole beach house plan sounds out of this world.

AngelOfDarkness You're in southern California right?

Again I'll bump this thread and say there's a very outgoing 20 year old male in the Bay Area of California here.

But I sent my PM in a long while ago and haven't had any response or anything. Is there somebody else I'm supposed to be contacting about this?

The whole beach house plan sounds out of this world.

AngelOfDarkness You're in southern California right?

Yes, indeed I am. What can I help you with?

AngelOfDarkness Was mostly wondering where you planned on arranging any of the "coffee meetings" but I might be heading down to LA sometime next year. Plans aren't set yet but it has to do with schooling.

If you're ever in the North count me in. :bounce:

AngelOfDarkness Was mostly wondering where you planned on arranging any of the "coffee meetings" but I might be heading down to LA sometime next year. Plans aren't set yet but it has to do with schooling.

If you're ever in the North count me in. :bounce:

I'd probably do it somewhere in the middle so more people can make it from both the north and south. Maybe LA, this is in the beginning stages so I'll keep you and everyone else updated. ^_^

Angel - you should just hold a little thing in LA! Or near wherever you are, to make it easy for you. You don't need to spend weeks or months planning, or a hosting buddy, or anything at all. All you have to do is post, on this very thread, "Let's meet at _____ coffee shop on _____ date at _____ time."

For good measure, ask dvnc to send an announcement to the West Coast Gatherings list. Maybe even PM whoever's posted interest on this thread. You'll probably get more people that way. But worst-case scenario: you spend a couple hours at a convenient coffee shop by yourself. Bring a book, and even that's totally no big deal. A small price to pay for the possibility of finally getting things started!

Re: the beach house idea that people are so excited about - I'm certain we could get at least two carloads of younger northern Californians in for a weekender. However, I don't think many of us would want to drive 3+ hours just for coffee, so you really shouldn't plan your very first munch with us in mind. Also, we're not likely to plot a big weekend venture 4/5 of the way to Los Angeles without some momentum from a group forming in LA. In other words, we're waiting for you. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! Let's not let yet another year go by without something actually happening here, shall we? :D

She's already in touch with me. I'll clue the locals when she gets the plan down. Nice of ya t'suggest it, though. :)

I'm interested in getting a rough estimate for a coffee related meet and drink...how many college aged to post college (18 to 35 as previously determined) San Diegans would enjoy meeting to commiserate about our current lack of money due to school fees (or recalling when you had no money because of school fees, of course!)? ;) Speak up here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] if you want to meet up! I'll be creating a contact group for us youngins who are hoping for shenanigans as well through my email address, so give me a holler if you want to be added!

I'm not from Cali, but that would definetly be a gathering that I'd like to attend so I could meet in person my peeps from TMF who've become dear friends. Steve Perry, Angel, Steph, Primetime and others. Also, my new GF Diana, has recently been turned onto tickling and she'd love to attend a gathering.

Is it okay if I can go? I'm 36 but I look in my 20's..... DVNC can vouch for me!

Aw, hell, brer... *I* wasn't plannin' on doin' more than helpin' 'em organize.

I figure it's the host's call, anyway. If you were still 18-25, would YOU want some "old guy" hangin' around? ;)

Thinkin' of you as old, when you're that much younger 'n me, is funny.

I'm glad these folks are starting to organize. For those looking to attend the munch, props to ya! It takes a bit of heart to show to the first one. After that, it's just the anticipation of gatherting!

Aw, hell, brer... *I* wasn't plannin' on doin' more than helpin' 'em organize.

I figure it's the host's call, anyway. If you were still 18-25, would YOU want some "old guy" hangin' around? ;)

Thinkin' of you as old, when you're that much younger 'n me, is funny.

I'm glad these folks are starting to organize. For those looking to attend the munch, props to ya! It takes a bit of heart to show to the first one. After that, it's just the anticipation of gatherting!

Not to slam the older generation, but I think it would be more comfortable for it to stay 18-30/35. Sorry guy!

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure it out. Maybe a weekday afternoon, or would Saturday/Sunday be better? Gotta speak up to let me know, guys!

And DVNC, I can definately agree with the thing of showing! After I posted the first potential date, I was like oh my god....did I *REALLY* just post that?! Oh and before I forget, the 31st (a Saturday) is out for me, my family is throwing a party, and I figure this Saturday might be a bit short notice! PM/reply/email me @ [email protected] if you're in San Diego and want to hang for a while!

Hey I'm 21 from new york. who'd be interested in a northeast young people gathering?

Ok, I am going to jump off the plank and say that the first gathering for the college-brats is this Friday, around noon at Westfield Parkway Plaza in El Cajon. You can pm me for the address of the mall if need be. :) I hope to see a few there!

BTW, we'll be meeting at Starbucks.

I'd be all for another gathering in the North East for us younger people (21 btw). I know we have NEST here, but for a lot of us college age people, thats right around Finals and its just extremely difficult for us to get down there.

fantastic8 - General Eastern Gatherings is a great place to list this. :)

Props, AoD, for hostin' this. Make sure to contact her, folks, to find out how to spot her. Starbucks gets a good sized mob, so you'll all be hiding in plain site. Always works well.

Props, AoD, for hostin' this. Make sure to contact her, folks, to find out how to spot her. Starbucks gets a good sized mob, so you'll all be hiding in plain site. Always works well.

Thanks DVNC, I hope we get a few people! Everyone, me and EcEu are confirmed for the first! ^_^ Help me grow that number!

Yay!!!!! Congratulations on finally doing a thing! Though maybe more advance notice next time? :D

Anyway... we're making our thing happen, too! We've booked an awesome house in Santa Barbara for the weekend of April 17-20. I'll start a new thread about it in a minute, but I wanted to be sure to mention it here. :)

E-mail me if you want to join us: [email protected].

Hooray for young folks! :bouncybou

Yay!!!!! Congratulations on finally doing a thing! Though maybe more advance notice next time? :D

Anyway... we're making our thing happen, too! We've booked an awesome house in Santa Barbara for the weekend of April 17-20. I'll start a new thread about it in a minute, but I wanted to be sure to mention it here. :)

E-mail me if you want to join us: [email protected].

Hooray for young folks! :bouncybou

Yes definitely a few weeks advance next time.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back