• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the Tickling "Community" a Rigged Game? (UK Thread)

My 2 cents

This isnt aimed at anyone, but just a few things to consider and a bit of advice from someone whos active in the UK tickle scene.

I feel that a lot of people forget that no one owes them a reply to their comments, personal ads and messages. Whoever you are, whatever role or gender, no one has to reply to you on any platform. People come here and to other platforms for their own reasons and not specifically to reply to personal ads.

I get that its disheartening to those who are looking and get no reply, but thats what happens for many reasons. Ranging from people not actually looking for new play partners/already having their own thing set up, to just being curious and having a look, to read stories or role play. Some just go online to look at the pics and vids and have no intention of ever meeting people for this stuff and dont even look at ads or messages. Some may have already looked at your ad and found what you wrote doesnt match what they are after, some may just not like how you sell yourself, it could be a whole range of reasons. Especially with it already being said that there are way more males than females in this game.

Same with the professionals that do this sort of thing for money. Just because they do it, doesnt mean they are taking anyone and everyones money. They have a right to choose who they pick to be vulnerable with. I mean whether paid or unpaid sessions, people need to make sure that they feel safe and comfortable with people and if they dont feel that or get a bad vibe, then its not gonna happen. If youre not coming across respectful and selling yourself well as someone who is safe and can offer what the other person wants, whether money, certain styles of tickling, restraint, no sexual contact, a whole variety of things, youre not going to get looked at. So many look at it from their side and forget that it should be a mutual agreement.

As a male ler from the UK, I do find there are more tickle people down South than up North where I am. Has that stopped me? No. There are times I dont get replies, times things just dont work out, times where our energies dont match and you know what, thats completely fine. No issue, no dramas, it is what it is. Same as Ive not replied to messages, be the one to turn a play offer down, if it doesnt feel right.

Some will class me as one of the "men who hoard all the spoils for themselves" or the toxic “alpha male” type (borrowing quotes for context, not calling anyone out :) ) as Ive been more than successful than most male lers in the UK tickle scene. Ive had similar said to me by various people over the time I have been active on the scene. But you know what, Ive not done anything that no one else can achieve and its certainly no secret to how Ive done it. No rigged games, no hoarding people for myself as each and every person Ive had the pleasure of tickling, has been free to meet anyone they feel they want to meet. I just put myself out there, being an active member of the community online, posting/joining discussions, whether on forums or chat rooms, attended events on Fetlife (none tickle related events more often than not) and made lots of new friends along the way, with no pressure or expectations to meet them for tickle fun. Building up a reputation for myself over the years and when talks of tickle fun have been brought up, made sure its a mutual exchange and not just me expecting them to attend to what I want with no talk of what they want out of it. Personally I dont pay for sessions (nothing against those that do) but what I do do is put towards travel/venue/accomodation costs. Those that travel to me, Ill offer accommodation, food, contribute towards travel costs. Thats made many life long amazing friends, in the UK and around the world and many tickle opportunities.

Even sharing what I wrote above, many just want it here and now. A quick fix, a solution to get what they want, sooner rather than later. Not realising it can take time or being patient. That and their rushing actions tarnish themselves with a negative reputation, a red flag. As I said at the start, if you dont sell yourself well, youre not going to get far with anyone. People talk in the tickle community and if your actions arent respectful and giving off safe vibes, people will talk about you and will avoid you.

The UK tickle scene is building so much right now. There are more and more events happening that are open to all people. Whether social or play events, this is the time for UK tickle lovers to put themselves out there more! Whether youre after socials, theres the London Tickle Munch, Northen Tickle Munch to name a few, play events such as SQUEAL! Tickle Torture @Townhouse, Hysteria @Xtasia, TICKLEMANIA @The Facility and even Reed Amber has been running events in London, which Im sure @Jezebel Lee can confirm are a fun time! Plus many other cool people out there are offering paid sessions. People who are genuinely ticklish/into tickling and actually enjoy it and looking for tickle sessions, as apposed to those who do it thinking its a quick cash cow. Theres even a UK tickle discord group full of many awesome people! There litterally is no excuse for people not to be out there in the UK right now! You can even set something up yourself!

Just remember no one owes you anything, sell yourself well, put yourself out there and take your time. Keeping those things in mind and youre going to have a lot more success.

You misunderstand this part. I was referring to the men who gladly throw money at others, while simultaneously demanding the exact same service from me but without pay. Especially when they ask me to cover all the travel and hotel costs. If they offered the same compensation as they did the other girls, that would be very different. That’s why my boundaries are in place and why I began to enforce them more strictly.

Oh, I see. People willing to pay others but who expect free sessions with you? Yeah, that's messed up, sorry you have to deal with that shit. I understand what you mean now.

With regards to this part, the “I get that I’m not attractive” was more like “I get why you wouldn’t want to book me”. That’s perfectly valid and I completely understand that. I would have more respect for someone who says “are there any people who do this besides Jezebel, as I find this person unattractive” than someone who completely overlooks the fact that I do this in the first place. That’s what my issue is. I don’t feel inherently entitled to your money in particular, or anyone’s, by default. If I was just sitting on my ass like some of these blonde girls, expecting people to throw money at me, yes that would be very entitled. As mentioned, I’ve been reaching out to producers, and creating my own content where I can, in order to compensate for the fact I wasn’t blessed in the looks department.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

I beleive what it all boils down to in the UK is our culture, we are all a little bit reserved and in the closet so to speak and about 10 years behind the likes of America/Europe when it comes to Kink/Fetish activities. Nothing wrong with that just the way it is and am sure we will catch up one day. I wouldn't say anything is rigged.

I could be wrong of course but just my opinion.

As a vet on the UK tickling scene, who has had many a wonderful experience over the years, and being 47 from the days of dial up, I can offer wisdom, guidance, 2 cents, random bollocks, but not advice in any way shape or form!

I love being part of the UK community and crowd as for me it's very welcoming and friendly, I'm not judged in any way and quietly and respectfully go about my business without bothering anyone.

I'm a shy, gentle soul, usually nursing a beer on the side, but I love what the UK scene has become and my role in it.

I try and get too munches and events, not merely for play, but for the social side, the banter, kinship, camaraderie.

I love beer and welcome a chance to grab what I call a cheeky pint with anyone.

In terms of play I've had, I've built up connection, by chatting, often for ages beforehand with a potential play partner, and met for coffee of course without any play, for safety and to show that im a real person!

I'm realistic in that not everyone will want to play with an old git, so don't take any rejection to heart.

Tickling and play are only a small part of it for me, I crave the whole weekend of hanging out, it's akin to going on vacation!

I like what I call the total package of play, hanging out and going for food afterwards.

One of my favourite experiences was in my hotel room, in deepest darkest West Midlands, where after a munch, about 10 people rocked in, not for anything naughty, just for a nightcap and to listen to tunes, which a chap had bought a little mini speaker for, it meant so much to me, that people had enjoyed my company and wanted to just hang out.

I love my friends on the scene dearly and my small part in it, it makes me feel special, happy and alive.

Well this thread has been a journey to read through. I do feel like a lot of triggers happened and influenced responses and I am sending ALLLL the positive vibes out to everyone dealing with them because shite is hard enough without having to deal with this stuff in what should be a safe space where we all congregate. <3<3<3<3<3

That said. No there is almost certainly *not* some secret cabal of a mysterious circle of the 'five tickle scientologists' or some similarly fantastical accusations (though that does give me an idea for a ticklefic!) and I say this with complete confidence, even not having been in the UK scene, because, as Myriad said, there is a waaaaaay simpler explanation that was detailed perfectly. "We male ticklephiles are indeed a dime a dozen," and to borrow a term from real estate, its a sellers market. The lady lees/lers/switches have ALL the power of choice and that's just the way it is.

No. That does not mean the system is "rigged." that's just a fact of life.

If you comb through these posts there are some absolute gems of advice and wisdom, the best ones boil down to "add to your market value" (to paraphrase). There are droves of us floating around, so what makes you special? What can you add to the equation that would attract the attentions of the elusive female play partner (who I'll just add is also looking to protect herself, because men can be utter shitheads and any lady who is going to play, needs to be sure she isn't going to a hotel room of a psychopath).

The most obvious way to add to your value is monetarily of course, but it is neither the best way (not everytime at least) or the only way (by far). Humans are relational and social creatures. I don't want to show up for a sesh with a complete stranger, even if she would be someone's 'golden match.' If I feel that way, you can be darn sure that the ladies feel that way x1000 especially in a world where they can't even go for a walk by themselves during the day without having to be cognizant of every possible threat to their person and safety.

(Please note that I would never try to speak for women and their life experiences, as I've never 'lived in those shoes' so to speak, I am only sharing from the experience that women have shared with me in the past and if I've completely bollocksed it up, I apologize, and would love to hear more of the experience of any who care to share as I just seek to be empathic of those experiences in any situation, especially when looking for potential sessions to happen.)

In answer to the obvious follow on question of "how do I boost my value?" That is a personal decision to make. You know yourself best and know where you can 'add value.' However, an amazing place to start would be self work. I say this from the kindest of places, but this entire post is a very bad look. In a market where you are trying to make potential play partners feel safe to interact with you, you've made a long ranting post consisting of equal parts conspiracy theory and left open a question of whether you are practicing with the consent of your spouse (as another said, not something you have to share, but that will be a question that many partners have to "do your partners know and are they consenting, or is this functionally cheating?" There are some who would be chill with that perhaps, but most people would not wish to be party to anything unethical like that. How you modulate your approach will be up to you, but if you are practicing with consent and looking for partners because your SO is not into it(understandable if so, half hearted Ler/Leeing is definitely not preferable to playing with someone like minded), but is ok with you looking, that would be something I'd advise clarifying because the question mark of "is this person a cheater" is functioning as a negative modifier to your current "market value (again please forgive the crass capitalism-esque metaphors, they are horrid, but speak to the reality of the situation quite well)).

Additionally attempting to foist blame at the foot of some hypothetical alpha male toxic types who are making you, in your words, "stay in the car park and hope for a lucky stray" Not only reads like externalizing blame to avoid any personal responsibility but also is inherently devaluing your potential play partners like they are some sort of commodity or mindless pawns in these hypothetical "br-alpha bros" tickle harems. That would certainly read as another demerit to me at least as someone considering a play request from ya (and you can be sure said potential partners are checking your activity in here to get a read on your vibe.)

Unfortunately (and again in full intent of kindness because I feel your struggle) this entire post reeks of a frustrated 2am cockblocked (excuse the vulgarity) post where you rant about all the reasons the world is victimizing you (yes I'm sorry, it does read a bit victimy as Jezebel stated) and then ending the post with "if you wanna prove me wrong, then session with me" is pretty rough dude, 'hella cringe' as the kids would say these days (or idk maybe the lingo has moved on fully to "it gives desperate" or somesuch, idk UrbanDictionary can only take one so far hehe).

The best course of action would have been to type this out as a venting mechanic and then deleting before posting or perhaps putting this in a journal and going to trusted mentors for advice/sympathy, but the proverbial cat is out of the bag, the next best thing is an edit to apologize and clarify, but that is fully up to you to decide if such a thing is necessary or not.

Absent this, as others have said, get out there, build friendships, live life and invest into yourself. The universe matches the energy you put out. As long as your headspace stays in the "I'll never find tickle partners because those pesky alpha bois won't let me play unless I was gay" then unfortunately, you never will. When your headspace moves to a place not of desperation, but of assurance "I will find tickle partners to play with and have so much fun," that's when the universe shifts for you. Just remember, its not necessarily all about tickling, as Wolfman so beautifully stated in their response, sometimes the best memories don't even involve a single instance of tickling.

Wishing you ALL the luck and good fortune on your journey through this wild life. I know that you are fully capable of finding all you desire and you totally will! You got this!!! Also, grains of salt delivered free with every 2 cents provided. This is just from my outside take, take what resonates and leave the rest, no expectation from me for anyone to even read let alone decide to action based on something I've said haha

If you have been successful in this game (and it is rigged, isn’t it, as most people have acknowledged even if they disagree about the nature of that rigging), then I have to say I am jealous and slightly resentful of you.

No.

It's not rigged. No more than rolling a pair of dice is rigged. It's just probabilities based on built-in facts.

As I said way above, the nature of every sexually oriented community tends to be a 10+:1 ratio of males wanting to get fucked in whatever specific way, to women willing to be fucked thusly.

So if you are male, you are immediately in competition with 9 other guys for any one of the women who is available. And you'll 'win' and get that magical fucking at some small probability around 10% if you are exactly the same as the other 9 guys. But you are not the same as them. Each of you have qualities that may or may not tip the odds in your or their favor with the specific women you are in competition. If you are average, then in every encounter 4 of the guys will be 'better then you' subjectively to the woman, and she'll probably pick one of them. So you end up not having a 10% shot, but some small fraction of that approaching < 1% as you are counted out before the final round of choice.

This is not rigged. It's just basic statistics and human behavior.

Does it suck to be one of the statistical losers? Yup. But that and an some change will get you a pack of gum and little else.

Some 'winners' in the thread above pointed out that you can 'fix' the dice in your favor by offering something more and unique. A sense of humor, a keen ear, good conversation, and so forth. By being a person the lee wants to spend some time with, and outside the bedroom, and not just being a repository for your fetish desires (That is what the paid Sex workers are for, being repositories for your sexual desires, that is what you are really paying for; Use of them in the way you desire and negotiate) It takes WORK to build any sort of interaction with another human, especially ones where you touch each other in bathing suit places. Note that Sex Workers get PAID. that it the substitute for the WORK that goes into a non-SW interactions. You will pay with Time and Energy or Money. Your choice. But you will need to pay somehow, and if it's not cash then you'll have to do the work. (Like going to lots of meets and munches and being out and about and being smiley and friendly and interested in the people as people etc etc etc)

I’m a good person and I deserve better than the circumstances I currently find myself in

And no one deserves anything because how 'good' they are. One is not 'good' because it gets you a reward, you are 'good' because it's the moral stance you chose to approach the universe with because it makes you feel proper and appropriate. The universe cares not one bit with how you choose to live your life. It rains its pleasure and punishments on all with equal joy. Good or bad you are each likely to get your turn in the barrel eventually. I doubt you meant it, but this is the whiff of entitlement that some other posters have smelt upon your comments far above.

Myriads

Some 'winners' in the thread above pointed out that you can 'fix' the dice in your favor by offering something more and unique. A sense of humor, a keen ear, good conversation, and so forth. By being a person the lee wants to spend some time with, and outside the bedroom, and not just being a repository for your fetish desires (That is what the paid Sex workers are for, being repositories for your sexual desires, that is what you are really paying for; Use of them in the way you desire and negotiate) It takes WORK to build any sort of interaction with another human, especially ones where you touch each other in bathing suit places. Note that Sex Workers get PAID. that it the substitute for the WORK that goes into a non-SW interactions. You will pay with Time and Energy or Money. Your choice. But you will need to pay somehow, and if it's not cash then you'll have to do the work. (Like going to lots of meets and munches and being out and about and being smiley and friendly and interested in the people as people etc etc etc)

THANK YOU!!!

:man:

Seriously, thank you a billion times! This is what I’ve been trying to say for donkey’s years, but could never put into words in a way that men would understand. Thank you so much!

Now that this thread has settled… I would like to wholeheartedly apologise to anyone who’s been upset by either 1) my boundaries on fetlife or 2) my responses in this thread. The only thing I can really do at this point is deactivate my fetlife profile and try to distance myself from the rest of the U.K. scene. As stated, I wish the OP, and any other U.K. gents seeking play partners, good luck in their endeavours.

While we're on it, it wouldn't kill some of you fellas to put more active effort into your appearance. People act like because they're not (openly) wishing to get a load off that this isn't an inherently "intimate" experience they're trying to share with relative strangers and how putting forth the most modest effort to actually look appealing to want to touch and be touched by might improve the odds.

Honestly think that the post by Myriads at the top of page 3 should be stickied to the top of the forum. Phenominal post.

Now that this thread has settled… I would like to wholeheartedly apologise to anyone who’s been upset by either 1) my boundaries on fetlife or 2) my responses in this thread. The only thing I can really do at this point is deactivate my fetlife profile and try to distance myself from the rest of the U.K. scene. As stated, I wish the OP, and any other U.K. gents seeking play partners, good luck in their endeavours.

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for. I, as a male UK tickle fetishist, feel obliged to apologise for the absolute moronic OP and his kin. Keep doing what you’re doing JL. Much love x

While we're on it, it wouldn't kill some of you fellas to put more active effort into your appearance. People act like because they're not (openly) wishing to get a load off that this isn't an inherently "intimate" experience they're trying to share with relative strangers and how putting forth the most modest effort to actually look appealing to want to touch and be touched by might improve the odds.

I actually agree with this

Until today, I’d managed to avoid creating a TMF profile for about twenty years. Breaking my streak for this shithousery:

I vaguely recall what happened to the wife of Ahab and in my assessment it was probably no less than she deserved.

You think you’re quite clever, don’t you, with your glib little Old Testament references? I’ve read the Books of Kings as well, and this is coded violent language, plain and simple.

For the uninitiated, the wife of Ahab, Jezebel, was thrown from a window to her death whereupon her body was devoured by dogs. A comment like this is tantamount to saying “you deserve to die a horrific death” and I’m not having it directed at one of the most genuine, honest people on our scene. I’ll be surprised if any action is taken over this veiled threat (this is the TMF after all) but I’d be happy to be proven wrong.

Stay away from windows!

Cute. Here’s one for you - stay away from any UK community event I’m likely to attend. Ah, silly me - that’s all of them! This is not bluster, it’s not posturing - do not show your face on the scene. I’ll also be showing what you’ve said here to all of the active UK lees and switches I know - and of course, whoops - that’s basically all of them. There you go - some actual gatekeeping for you to whine about. Jez is our dear and treasured friend; you bloody well aren’t. Back to the wilderness to trawl for “strays” as you (very tellingly) call them…

Until today, I’d managed to avoid creating a TMF profile for about twenty years. Breaking my streak for this shithousery:

You think you’re quite clever, don’t you, with your glib little Old Testament references? I’ve read the Books of Kings as well, and this is coded violent language, plain and simple.

For the uninitiated, the wife of Ahab, Jezebel, was thrown from a window to her death whereupon her body was devoured by dogs. A comment like this is tantamount to saying “you deserve to die a horrific death” and I’m not having it directed at one of the most genuine, honest people on our scene. I’ll be surprised if any action is taken over this veiled threat (this is the TMF after all) but I’d be happy to be proven wrong.

Cute. Here’s one for you - stay away from any UK community event I’m likely to attend. Ah, silly me - that’s all of them! This is not bluster, it’s not posturing - do not show your face on the scene. I’ll also be showing what you’ve said here to all of the active UK lees and switches I know - and of course, whoops - that’s basically all of them. There you go - some actual gatekeeping for you to whine about. Jez is our dear and treasured friend; you bloody well aren’t. Back to the wilderness to trawl for “strays” as you (very tellingly) call them…

Wow, thanks for the context. Can't imagine why that bloke can't find a willing partner. :shrug:

You said it. Just got back from saving the face picture he (very unwisely) put on his Fet profile, in case he ever tries to attend an event under a different name.

Welp.... I actually typed out a post before work, but I had to shut it down and run off this morning.... I was really ready to just jump in old Sunny-Style, but now I don't have to!

Because BAAL you rock!

Jezebel Lee... DON'T you dare pull out of the scene to cater to some whiney ass, why me, ME WANT MORE PLAY bullshit! Really don't! You said what most of the women here really want to say. And younger me on this forum (by 15 to 20 years) actually DID say it no matter who it riled up.

For the life of me, I don't understand why some people don't get that women actually go through this too. We don't get handed ticklers/ ticklees on a silver platter. 90% of the people I have met and played with during my adult years have been found at events. (Either someone else's event or one I've hosted myself) And this has been for the past 20+ years!

But damn if y'all still don't understand that the actions and words of many of the men on this forum have caused so many women to NOT want to be active in this community. It is so tiring to have to constantly cull through the community just to face the EXACT type of attitudes expressed in this thread! Do you know how difficult it is to find (a needle in a haystack) the genuinely sweet, NOT DANGEROUS/ IMBALANCED, people who we would LOVE to get to know, become friends with, and eventually play with? You hear about our success stories. No one plays constantly unless they are lucky enough to find a loving partner who is into it. Hell! And even THAT doesn't mean life is perfect or that the relationship will even last forever.

THIS is why I often insist on meeting people publicly at events. Because I just don't have the time, energy, or self-control to avoid being arrested when a would be tickler/lee self-destructs on me the way some of the posters self-destructed (YES- ADVERTISED WHO TO NOT PLAY WITH EVER) on this thread.

Good gracious! Just.... DAMN! YIKES! OOOPS!

(Meanwhile... I am looking for new play partners. LOL LOL LOL)

It's my experience that sites like this are a terrible place for men to meet women to get their tickling kink on. I have had a lot of success (relative to TMF, FetLife) in finding ladies for some tickling fun out in the real world and on vanilla dating sites. Find someone you like, get to know her, a little poke in the ribs, a foot massage turns into a tickle fight... Soon you have the woman you were looking for. It can and does happen and it's easier and more fun than looking on TMF. And no 8 hour drives.

I want to speak up, mostly for the peanut gallery and lurkers (which included me for a good ten years), as this has been the complete opposite of my experience. My background is very similar (early 30s straight male UK 'ler) but since I took the plunge and went to my first munch about a year ago I've found the UK community really welcoming and have made plenty of friends as well as having had some wonderful sessions with some wonderful people.

From everything I've seen, it basically appears to me that the tickling "scene" in the UK, such as it is, is basically run by a handful of men who hoard all the spoils for themselves. If you are a woman (or a gay man perhaps), you can easily get into this club, because you are what they want. But if you're a straight male ler like me, you can't get into the club, because they have no use for you, and they also don't want you competing with them.

My experience has been totally different. All the guys in the scene I've met have been friendly and supportive and have actively helped me break through my initial nervousness at my first munch and first event, and I've never felt a sense of jealousy or competition in the community. If anything, at events the whole community (men and women, lers and lees) has been sharing joy in other people's successful sessions, particularly when newbies take the plunge for the first time and come back with a huge grin on their faces.

Do you need to earn people's trust? Yes, and that's a good thing. What we do is dangerous. Being tied up alone with someone is REALLY FUCKING DANGEROUS. You need to trust them not to rob you, hurt you or rape you. What if you're looking forward to a session, been fantasizing for weeks, had a couple of coffee dates, get a lee all tied up, start tickling them and they're reacting wonderfully ... and they hate it, realise it's way more intense than they expected, safeword out a minute in and don't want to continue. Do you let them out immediately, call off the session and give them the aftercare they need, no matter how disappointed you are? Or what if you've been practicing some rope bondage for weeks, spend half an hour nervously tying it and getting it just right and a minute into the session the lee starts finding it painful? Do you get them out immediately, cutting your nice expensive rope if necessary? Maybe you trust yourself to do the right thing (in case there's any doubt, the only right answers here are 100% yes - rope can cause permanent nerve damage really easily). But the key question is how does your lee know if they can trust you?

One way of thinking about it is when would you let a guy tie you up alone? Maybe it's hard to imagine if you're 100% straight and 100% ler, but say for example you wanted to learn rope and a guy was offering to teach you and show you some ties, which included tying you up. Would you trust a random guy who messaged you online? Or would you trust someone more who you'd met in person several times, and who your friends (who you already trust) have met and trust, and maybe has some references from other people he's tied up who had good, safe experiences? None of that guarantees you will be safe, but it massively helps.

How do you earn trust? The best way to get started is to go to munches with the intent to make friends and chat mostly vanilla stuff and maybe a bit of kink. Don't treat them as a speed dating or hookup event, start by making friends and don't be a creep. It's not easy - I was so nervous at the first munch I went to, but the community was really welcoming and the more you go, the easier it gets. If you session with people, and they have good experiences, you build up more trust. Remember, though, it's not transactional, like some kind of RPG - you can't simply cash in enough trust points to have a session with whoever you want. Instead, trust is the foundation on which friendship, chemistry or attraction is built and that's when people will want to session with you. Without trust, none of the above can flourish. Also remember, trust is quickly lost and if you treat someone badly word gets around. OP has already nuked that bridge from orbit.

Does having to earn trust count as gatekeeping? I don't think so. In my experience, munches and most events are open and welcoming to newbies, but you need to put in some work to make friends, build trust and get the most out of the community. Welcome to basically every human society, ever. It won't be handed to you on a silver platter, but the opportunity is there for everyone.

So, lurkers and newbies, come on in. The front door is wide open but the bedroom door isn't, yet, and that's how it should be.

I was referring to the men who gladly throw money at others, while simultaneously demanding the exact same service from me but without pay .

Hey, I was one of the men who offered you on fetlife close to $150 for like a small set of photos. But then you said you'd get back to me and then never responded again

Truth be told I thought you had blocked me after that because I couldn't find your profile anymore. And now I just read in this thread that you deactivated your profile on there.

But it's not entirely true that people aren't willing to pay. I straight up made you a legit offer. And my profile on there has a bunch of my work so I doubt you would have thought I was a fake?

Hey, I was one of the men who offered you on fetlife close to $150 for like a small set of photos. But then you said you'd get back to me and then never responded again

Truth be told I thought you had blocked me after that because I couldn't find your profile anymore. And now I just read in this thread that you deactivated your profile on there.

But it's not entirely true that people aren't willing to pay. I straight up made you a legit offer. And my profile on there has a bunch of my work so I doubt you would have thought I was a fake?

You might be surprised to learn how many men contact us each and every day. I don't think she meant to forget you. Its the volume of mail and men expecting us to keep up with their lives. And remember conversations we have weeks, months and yes even years ago. Someone was highly mad at me once for forgetting our conversation just because he had "told me things he told no one else- how dare I forget this conversation." I mean PISSED.

Lots of people tell me to get in touch with them when I do this that or the other. Its impossible. I right now have almost 5,000 messages in my inbox after deleting a previous 5,000 in the years I've been here. And that doesn't include the other sites I'm on.

Its just hard to keep up with the volume. Try not to blame her when this job is very taxing on us just to have a Session in the first place.

And aside from making this my job which I'm at the point of near total burnout from all these years already- If I told you how much I work all day every day... you would probably tell me to quit. Especially since the money ain't here. lol Which is why Im sitting back now and just trying to relax a bit. And even tonight I started a livestream on youtube for the first time. I love entertaining people in this community. But its hard sometimes. More often than not.

People in this community or BDSM or niche fetishes are very very needy. And its up to us to make them feel better. But even that can be impossible. I only have so much time every day per person to talk. Its like giving men or women the "Girlfriend experience". But having to explain why we need to get paid in order to give you our time or commissions is exhausting. Like I said I'm sure she didn't mean to forget you. Its just how it is unfortuantely.

In response to the OP. Is this a rigged game? No. Its a challenge for men to find a woman yes. But its also been a challenge for me to find a woman here. I'm in a relationship with a man already but hes cool with me dating women. When I put a personal ad here- absolute crickets. This I've just come to learn really isn't a dating site. Its a shame because this is a great meeting place for people.

You might be surprised to learn how many men contact us each and every day. I don't think she meant to forget you. Its the volume of mail and men expecting us to keep up with their lives. And remember conversations we have weeks, months and yes even years ago. Someone was highly mad at me once for forgetting our conversation just because he had "told me things he told no one else- how dare I forget this conversation." I mean PISSED.

Lots of people tell me to get in touch with them when I do this that or the other. Its impossible. I right now have almost 5,000 messages in my inbox after deleting a previous 5,000 in the years I've been here. And that doesn't include the other sites I'm on.

Its just hard to keep up with the volume. Try not to blame her when this job is very taxing on us just to have a Session in the first place.

And aside from making this my job which I'm at the point of near total burnout from all these years already- If I told you how much I work all day every day... you would probably tell me to quit. Especially since the money ain't here. lol Which is why Im sitting back now and just trying to relax a bit. And even tonight I started a livestream on youtube for the first time. I love entertaining people in this community. But its hard sometimes. More often than not.

People in this community or BDSM or niche fetishes are very very needy. And its up to us to make them feel better. But even that can be impossible. I only have so much time every day per person to talk. Its like giving men or women the "Girlfriend experience". But having to explain why we need to get paid in order to give you our time or commissions is exhausting. Like I said I'm sure she didn't mean to forget you. Its just how it is unfortuantely.

I wasn't blaming her. Just stating a fact that contradicted what she said. Maybe she forgot but her assertion was false

SMDH!!!

Lord, just STOP! Really!

Her assertion isn't false. And you coming here to be like... WELL I OFFERED YOU MONEY SO YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS CONTRADICTORY is utterly ridiculous. Your offer doesn't change the majority of her experiences. It also doesn't destroy her point. How could it? Her point articulates the EXACT SAME experiences that several of us have gone through. There is just an overwhelming amount of evidence to support that what she says is true.

However, I love argumentative writing, and I'm bored, so... I'll play just for my own amusement.

FIRST- Just because YOU said that you made a legitimate offer to pay, that does not mean that it was communicated/ convey in such a way that she felt comfortable enough to feel it was legitimate TO HER! Frankly that's all that matters. She might not have perceived it as is was a real offer, so therefore, to her it isn't.

SECONDLY- If she deactivated her account, how was she going to contact you? How was she going to remember 1 message to contact someone with a screen name that she no longer had access to? Is it even humanly possible to contact 1, 5, 100, 1000 people when you don't have their contact information and your account is not longer accessible? So again, how could she know your offer was legitimate when she lost the means to contact you and you didn't contact her again regarding payment except on this thread to say her assertion was false?

THIRDLY- YOU are familiar with YOUR work. That doesn't mean she visited your profile or even researched who you were or even knew who you were. So, she could have indeed thought you were fake. She might not have, but YOUR body of work does not prove your offer to pay was legitimate or could be taken more or less seriously than anyone else's offer. Also, by your own admission (based upon her words), she did not have access to your profile because she deactivated her account.

SO- she didn't contradict herself because you cannot prove how she interpreted the offer or whether or not she was able to ascertain that it was a real offer or not. Offers without follow through are NOT considered legitimate offers. Neither party followed-up upon loss of contact, therefore the validity of the offer is unsubstantiated, and is considered void and inadmissible as a proper counterclaim in this case.

In conclusion, let's break down your counterclaim that since you offered her money, she contradicted herself and her assertion was false.

• Does your post change the fact that many, many people want her to do things for free? NOPE!
  • As someone who is doing this for a living, does your offer SUDDENLY render what she stated as a false occurrence the majority of the time she has spent creating content and making customs? NOPE!
  • Does your post prove that SHE thought you were being earnest and that you made an acceptable and believable offer? NOPE!
  • Does your post further prove that she didn't have access to your offer after deactivating her account? YEP
  • Has your counterclaim done enough to destroy her claim that most people want what she offers for free? NOT AT ALL
  • Has your counterclaim done enough to destroy her claim that most people are NOT looking for her type physically when searching for paid to play people in the industry? NOPE!
  • Was her post even centered around "People won't pay me!" as her entire argument/ premise? NOPE
  • Does your point add anything to the conversation besides showing everyone who reads it that you feel some sort of way because she didn't get back with you EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW ONE OF THE REASONS WHY? Hmmm.... You can answer that yourself.

Perhaps leave her alone.

I have 0 interest in dissecting her entire post. My argument was against 1 singular point which she wrote that there is no paid offers. I never said the rest of her points were not valid. But that one certainly wasn't

On the account deactivation, that happened 2 weeks ago. My offer to her was nearly a month and a half ago. And on fetlife as I am sure you are aware, it doesn't give you the distinction between a block and a deactivation. It's not twitter

Second, We were familiar for a long time (im talking years) on TMF prior to fetlife so I can very safely say that she knew I wasn't a fake

Third, I am in no way attacking her. Merely pointing out that my legitimate offer was out there and she didn't take it for her own reasons which she has 100% a right to...but I found it odd to then turn around and say that she hasn't gotten paid offers.

There's absolutely no ill intent in my post. I actually think she's a great addition to the industry

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back