• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the Tickling "Community" a Rigged Game? (UK Thread)

The amount of time you "knew" her (or that you both were in "contact"), as knowing someone online and reading a profile is not evidence of knowing them really at all, does not strengthen your argument, nor does it add to the validity of your counterclaim. Especially since you do not include evidence that the interactions between you both were foundationally sound and amenable enough for her to conclude that A. Your offer was valid and B. That you were someone she wanted to conduct business with.

You misunderstand this part. I was referring to the men who gladly throw money at others, while simultaneously demanding the exact same service from me but without pay. Especially when they ask me to cover all the travel and hotel costs. If they offered the same compensation as they did the other girls, that would be very different. That’s why my boundaries are in place and why I began to enforce them more strictly.

FURTHERMORE- You took one singular sentence out of context. This sentence was referring to SESSIONS!

She responded to a direct quote regarding sessions with her paragraph referring to sessions. As you can clearly read, she continues with referring to travel and hotel costs in response to LeatherRebell.

As your post is referring to an offer for pictures, you CLEARLY are comparing your offer to something else entirely, thus further proving the point that her assertion was not false and that you counterclaim is based upon a false premise.

Your willingness to publicly show how wrong someone is may be impeding your full comprehension of the actual point. Your goal was to state how false she was; however, she still isn't. It is posted in bad faith. And given how she has been addressed throughout this entire thread, your post was unnecessary.

Publicly attacking her words and then saying how great she is- Well.. that's truly contradictory.
So perhaps... Leave this alone.

I’m surprised to see this thread back at the top. It looks like the OP is gone, thank fuck.

Hey, I was one of the men who offered you on fetlife close to $150 for like a small set of photos. But then you said you'd get back to me and then never responded again

Truth be told I thought you had blocked me after that because I couldn't find your profile anymore. And now I just read in this thread that you deactivated your profile on there.

But it's not entirely true that people aren't willing to pay. I straight up made you a legit offer. And my profile on there has a bunch of my work so I doubt you would have thought I was a fake?

Yes, I’m really sorry about that. Truth be told I got preoccupied with other customs and shoots and then OP threatened to push me out the window and I needed a break from fetlife. It just seems like poor timing all around. I recall that you wanted a set of lingerie photos but I don’t recall the figure $150 being mentioned anywhere. That seems like a bit much.

But anyway, yeah, I was specifically referring to sessions. For some reason people are happy to buy my photo/video content but refuse to pay squat in order to actually put their hands on me for real. The U.K. has a weird culture like that I guess.

I’ve yet to catch up on the thread, but I’ll keep you updated on the photoset situation if you want to message me on Twitter instead of FetLife. Otherwise you might have to wait until I’ve reactivated my profile, and that won’t be for a while as long as people like OP are around.

Last edited:
NEVER MIND...

I can't very well talk about the person in the room when she's in the room.
LOL

I'll be good... for now.

Last edited:
Huge thank you to Sunriseticklee and CapturedDoll for backing me up! :bubbleheart: You both made amazing points and are indeed correct about a lot of things.

I’m surprised to see this thread back at the top. It looks like the OP is gone, thank fuck.

Yes, I’m really sorry about that. Truth be told I got preoccupied with other customs and shoots and then OP threatened to push me out the window and I needed a break from fetlife. It just seems like poor timing all around. I recall that you wanted a set of lingerie photos but I don’t recall the figure $150 being mentioned anywhere. That seems like a bit much.

But anyway, yeah, I was specifically referring to sessions. For some reason people are happy to buy my photo/video content but refuse to pay squat in order to actually put their hands on me for real. The U.K. has a weird culture like that I guess.

I’ve yet to catch up on the thread, but I’ll keep you updated on the photoset situation if you want to message me on Twitter instead of FetLife. Otherwise you might have to wait until I’ve reactivated my profile, and that won’t be for a while as long as people like OP are around.

Alright i'll hit you up on twitter. and if you were in the US I'd definitely session and we also discussed as much if I remember correctly

Done, messaged you on twitter. Thanks and hope to see you back on fetlife soon!

I agree with everything you say 100%!

I have bit the bullet and paid for a few sessions before with one of these ‘semi-pros’ and it was great. But for me in this country you’ve got to pay for it. I to have found it literally impossible to find anyone to have a tickling session for the pure point of sharing a mutual enjoyment of tickling.
Munches, events and getting to know people via fetlife is a great way of getting to know people to share a mutual enjoyment of the kink with

I beleive what it all boils down to in the UK is our culture, we are all a little bit reserved and in the closet so to speak and about 10 years behind the likes of America/Europe when it comes to Kink/Fetish activities. Nothing wrong with that just the way it is and am sure we will catch up one day. I wouldn't say anything is rigged.

I could be wrong of course but just my opinion.
You have a good point, although we have many great tickling events all over the UK now (Hysteria in West Brom, Squeal in Liverpool area to name a few)

Munches, events and getting to know people via fetlife is a great way of getting to know people to share a mutual enjoyment of the kink with
Bestie, why did you bump this thread? It’s not my finest moment and a lot of people on the scene lost respect for me after this incident :cry: (You’re completely correct about munches though!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back