• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA again on July 19th

Back in LA

Hmm I might be able to make this one finally after all this time. It seems either the last ones fall on holiday weekends or times when I have other events. Hopefully I'll make this one....been a long time since I've tickled bellystrokes sensitive belly

Hmm I might be able to make this one finally after all this time. It seems either the last ones fall on holiday weekends or times when I have other events. Hopefully I'll make this one....been a long time since I've tickled bellystrokes sensitive belly

It would be nice to see you again. And um, as I recall I am not the only with a sensitive belly.....................

There's a party going on in LA with a bunch of cool people who like tickling and having a great time? You know Primetime will have to make an appearance. Besides, I miss Bellystrokes and her "cussing" ways. It was awfully quiet last time...

It will be fun to see the gang again. I do want to take the opportunity to thank the hard working organizers who put these events together. THANK YOU!!! :bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

July 19th will be fun.... Steph, you HAVE to show up now!!!

Cussing ways???? Moi????

Looking forward to seeing you too my dear, and I am sending out the prayers and good thoughts and my lovely Steph makes it too.

I should know for sure within the next week, but if signs continuing pointing the way they are.

I WILL BE THERE!

I really hope I get to go. It will be amazing to meet all of you on the West Coast finally.
And then the WCG would be my official first ever gathering event.

Again, I'll know for sure within a week.

Rob

Hey Robace252, I do hope it all works out for you. Would love to meet you.

LA Gathering

I miscalculated in mah, head. This is the weekend BEFORE Comic-Con in San Diego. I am going to try and make it. I will see what the work schedule is like (darn start-ups).

Steph, if you are planning on going are you going to drive down or fly down? If you make last minute plans and want to drive down let me know. I would share gas with you and if it is just us two from the bay area I can probably borrow my gf's eco car which gets over 50mpg on the freeway.

If we can get a larger group I'll use my car.

I FORGOT 2 MENSHUN I HAD JOB, MAH BAD.

This IS shaping up well.

Do mail me if you're going, folks, so we can coordinate the munch and breakfast. :) I'll be there with my lady, and it'll be good to have you all with us!

What the crap???

You LIKE me~you REALLY like me!:jester:

Ok now, in no particular order:
1) Jack gets a spanking.
Since that kind of stuff ain't my thang, I nominate a certain busty Brit we all know and love.

2) Goddess~I am working on it. There remains, of course the not so little matter of a particular houseguest, who's still here BTW. Will keep ya posted.

3) Prime (ya stud)~we must agree that no ball talk go down (I don't think that came out right somehow~oops, my bad!) :manicd: I know you know where I went to HS and part of college right, and WHEN... ;) I dunno if I'll buy the first beer to console you or make you buy the first one for me for stayin' outta your thread and behaving m'self (for a change.)

4) Bagelpop~a most generous offer Sir, thank you. :rotate: I was thinking of flying but might take you up~I've never been in a car that gets 50mpg and I wanna see what that feels like! Again I'll keep ya posted~Goddess can fill you in on my latest "challenge."

5) Adam~as always, you are chock full of crap. But I love to see people prove me wrong since it happens so rarely.

XOXO

may be full of crap....

5) Adam~as always, you are chock full of crap. But I love to see people prove me wrong since it happens so rarely.

XOXO[/QUOTE]

but... at least I call.....LOL:hipoke::twohugs:..

Now just hope one of these damn interviews says your hired

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the whole gang again, and hopefully some newcomers.

I also want to see if I can get Bellystrokes to admit that Eli is a good quarterback! I have to give *some* love to Eli. He beat the evil Patriots.

Why do I get this feeling I am going to hear a lot of profanity?

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the whole gang again, and hopefully some newcomers.

I also want to see if I can get Bellystrokes to admit that Eli is a good quarterback! I have to give *some* love to Eli. He beat the evil Patriots.

Why do I get this feeling I am going to hear a lot of profanity?

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh mother fucking shit----the profanity begins NOW!!!!

That whiny, malcontent, spoiled arrogant Eli got lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had a good team and the Patriots choked. End of story!!!!!!!!

Yes....but.....

That whiny, malcontent, spoiled arrogant Eli got lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had a good team and the Patriots choked. End of story!!!!!!!!

according to Steph....I am still " Chock full of crap "

---------ok........>back to my corner:ermm:

Don't Forget Your Toothbrush

I am looking forward to the 19th..I haven't seen you all in way too long..

hmmm.......but outside of that, he seems to be a fine young man.:shock:

Hmmm, its in LA, im in san diego, but i would maybe be able to make it up there? how do i get the details, and sign up? and what age group are the people that are regulars at such events? i think i may be a little young, im 19

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back