• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA again on July 19th

Hmmm, its in LA, im in san diego, but i would maybe be able to make it up there? how do i get the details, and sign up? and what age group are the people that are regulars at such events? i think i may be a little young, im 19

We've got a few SD folks already. It's possible.

To sign up for West Coast Gatherings, mail to [email protected].

All events are 18 and over. This club is also 18 and over. Bring ID and you're good. You just can't order from the bar, same as any club.

Got a good mob for this one again. If you haven't mailed, do so soon. The details go out on Monday.

"Act now..." ;)

Still hoping

Though there has been a financial snag ( still not working yet ) I am looking at a 70% chance of actually making this one:fish:

You know where to find us if you can make it, well, in case you don't know where to find us, contact our beloved fearless leader, dvnc and he will give you the scoop. Good luck.

Thanks

You know where to find us if you can make it, well, in case you don't know where to find us, contact our beloved fearless leader, dvnc and he will give you the scoop. Good luck.

<-----Posts BIG sign.. will tickle for cash:happyfloa:p:dogpile:

Well working on it.....

Well leqave it to The State of CA to F**K things up. According to the State a family of 4 can life on $1100/month. I do not lie. This info came about when trying to get assistance to help feed my kids while I job hunt. Well considering my rent is higher than that...good luck. Anyway one of my past contracts isfighting my UE so right now I got nothing. SO anyway still trying to work this all out. Am dying to meet ya all. so just hope something comes before the 19th so some of my savings gets freed up.. Anyway am still working it. Hope to see you all there. And pray no one else ever needs CA financial assistance.

Adam

Excellent! I felt so bad I couldn't make the one last month, so this couldn't have come at a better time! Methinks I'll be there.

I'll be dividing my time that night, but I shall make an appearance at some point.

Well, I am showing up and bringing the familiar goddesses with me. And while on the subject, Godiva gave us corset tying lessons today. I didn't do half bad.

Well, I am showing up and bringing the familiar goddesses with me. And while on the subject, Godiva gave us corset tying lessons today. I didn't do half bad.

Almost a shame to have to take it off :cool:

LA - I'll be there

Penny, Bellystrokes, and all.. I will be there!!! Hoping Godiva still has long hair for some nice hair tricks...

Be there with bells on..or more likely with a silky red shirt...

i will be there

i will also be there looking forward to it

*cue Hank Williams Jr.*: "All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight............"

Well, ok they're coming over the 19th, but I am so looking forward to seeing you rowdy ones, some more rowdy than others. hehehehe

*cue Hank Williams Jr.*: "All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight............"

Well, ok they're coming over the 19th, but I am so looking forward to seeing you rowdy ones, some more rowdy than others. hehehehe

hmmm.......this Hank Williams fellow. Didn`t he used to play for the Chargers or something???:upsidedow

Somewhere, an old Country legend is doin' barrel rolls in his grave... ;)

Good t'see the mob so ready for this. Lookin' forward to seein' alla ya!

That's great news :) I intended to attend last time but was sick. I don't want to miss this one. I've been out of the loop for a very long time and it's been ages since I was last tickled. My poor feet are aching for it! See you all there :)

Steve, aka The Ticklish One

[email protected]

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back