• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA again on July 19th

2 Days and counting....

:xpulcy:Well it finally looks like I will make this one ( Yes I know Steph is still saying I am full of crap ) some unexplained money came so I am finally gonna meet all the folks here and maybe even break a almost 4 yr dry spell of no tickling.. Looking foward to seeing you all there. Hey.. Just to let you all know I am driving in from San Diego. Though I am not staying overnight if anyone needs a left out there.. Let me know.

:xpulcy:
Adam:D:roflmao:

Thank you dvnc and Bellystrokes for another fun evening! I had a wonderful time meeting and talking to the newbies, as well as catching up with the veterans. Thanks to everyone that showed.

That room was so crowded that there were times when I couldn't tell who was with our group and who was just stopping by for all the mischief!

P.S. Plenty 'o females at this gathering. ;)

Thank you, Penny Lane, for having our backs and assisting so well. Was great to have you helping so much. I'm sure there's a male 'lee who's glad he didn't knock his very-trippy contacts out while thrashing about. Well-handled pillow support! Yer the best!

Wow. That was truly delightful. Slow beginning, but it was a blast closing the club. There were actually a couple of other club regulars who wanted a turn. Truly trippy.

If I counted correctly, as of closing time there were a dozen ticklings, most in bondage, that were going on in our room. I've word that a few others in the club went down as well. Given how late we started, that's most impressive, folks. Good on ya!

Thanks to the dommes from the club that came in again. Most cool.

Great to see old friends there. Great to see the LA crew. I so dig arranging those down there. It rocks.

That was, btw, the largest event of our set. We had 19 of our own, and at the peak point over 30 I could count (which was difficult due to the three scenes going on at that point).

Bellystrokes, your pets are hysterical. Delicate flowers, they are.

Turned out to be three outta towners. Was good t'see ya there, guys!

An excellent time. Thank you all.

dvnc

and i missed it agian. didnt have available transportation at the time for me and the misses to make it up there. hopefully we will catch the next one!

glad to hear everyone is having a great time! =p

Excellent fun in L.A.

I had a blast and not just cause I had the privilege of being the first one down. Although I was quite happy when Mistress Feral showed up in the nick of time. Thanks to all that organized the event and the ladies who tickled and those that didn't but looked lovely nonetheless. Also, I thought it was great that others there joined in, and from all I saw, with respect. Lastly, I have to say that I am very pleased I had the honor of meeting Bellystrokes and Godiva about 2 years ago which introduced me to this forum...

I had an absolutely wonderful time, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed my laughter (that should remind some of you that were there which one I was) :)

I also got a kick out of the fact that there were so many "In N Out" ticklers... random folks, some TMF-ers, an interesting amount not, who would just creep in and throw in their two cents and ten fingers onto whoever was down for the count, and then disappear back into the crowd. One specific non-TMF tickler was "par-tickle-u-larly" on fire that night. To that devious one, I say I hope our paths cross again.

And I think that's what makes these things fun. We are having a great time and being friendly, not forceful, nice, not naughty... okay nice and "naughty"... but being open with her company as well as our source of entertainment that others feel the love and chime in. It's a Hallmark moment really...

Gee, I'd never thought I would mention Hallmark and tickling in the same sentence... I wonder if they have a card for this type of situation...

I finally made it....

And am really glad I did. Took me long enough. :manicd:Ihave to say I had a blast meeting everyone. DVNC... great host. Penny Lane..a beauty... NowI may not remember all the names but thanks to everyone who made this first timer feel welcome andI recommend that everyone goes to a gathering. It was controled, safe and sercure and for the time till I left..fun. Like DVNC said things started late. Once it did wow. first couple of folks in our room we guys,, and they seemed to be having a great time. ( you know who you are, out of respect I will not mention names) then like others not from TMF came in...great folks I chatted with both from here and other fetishes. All of a sudden Mistress Ferral came in..what a knock out. Then a beautiful blonde LEE started getting tickled by a few folks. Though I was tempeted, Iwas still new and feelingmy way around. But then oneofour very own lovely LEE's took a turn at LEE and I could no longer resist.I joined in.had awonderfultime.. just sorry I left so early. I am definately going again. I want to thank the folks at Passive Arts for a wonderful and secure place to play. Thanks to DVNC for the planning. Also to Bellystrokes. Am so glad we finally met. Thanks to tickleraphe for the tour of PA. Was great to finally meet the one and only Milgros. I cant wait for my next time...More play... longer time. Also thanks to all the folks in our room ( both TMF and non forum members ) who made it all fun.:wavingguy:2poke::manicd:

Adam

Sorry I had to flake out at the last minute on this gathering. If you knew the kind of day I had on Saturday leading up to the crazy long-ass day I had today (Sunday), you would not blame me for allowing my body to experience the second most wonderful thing a body could feel aside from tickling... sleep!

I'm so glad the gathering went well! I hope that the success of the evening will only serve to add momentum to what has always been a wonderful event. And... gig permitting... I will be there!

Until then,

IT :)

You were missed, man. OTOH, you DID get serious work done at the last event. ;)

Oh, and though I don't think he reads our forum, a shout out to R.J., anyway, 'cause his ropework rocked, and kept Ticklesftintx from bustin' loose a second time. (damn, this guy's got strong legs...).

Still grinnin',

dvnc

Ok, I have recovered enough to chime in.
Thank you dvnc, it was a fabulous party----just speaking for myself, once the play started (and it started pretty quickly) until they literally kicked us out, I was never not playing in a scene, either as a lee or a ler. The energy and the vibe was just awesome.

Special thanks to:

Mils, UncleBill and that guy from Denver, who came in from out of town for this event. Always great to see you guys.

Mistress Feral who joined us and of course, brought her special skills---yikes for me.

New lady, and you know who you are, I must have cussed at you a billion times, but I shouldn't take it personally, you exhibited your natural ler talents on many a poor soul, or should I say sole. (This one is a major keeper, folks)

My lovely goddess: Godiva, Persephone, Thalia and Artemis---thanks for the entrance---chains and all.

And to everyone else who made this one of the best ever for me.

Ok, I have recovered enough to chime in.
Thank you dvnc, it was a fabulous party----just speaking for myself, once the play started (and it started pretty quickly) until they literally kicked us out, I was never not playing in a scene, either as a lee or a ler. The energy and the vibe was just awesome.

Special thanks to:

Mils, UncleBill and that guy from Denver, who came in from out of town for this event. Always great to see you guys.

Mistress Feral who joined us and of course, brought her special skills---yikes for me.

New lady, and you know who you are, I must have cussed at you a billion times, but I shouldn't take it personally, you exhibited your natural ler talents on many a poor soul, or should I say sole. (This one is a major keeper, folks)

My lovely goddess: Godiva, Persephone, Thalia and Artemis---thanks for the entrance---chains and all.

And to everyone else who made this one of the best ever for me.

Well look at it this way.. If the fetish thing dont work out, you can alway get a job as a sailor with that mouth..lol.. only teasing hun... it was great to finally meet you. I do not think anyone has ever told me to go F**K myself more unless dinner was involved..lol

Adam

hmmm......I`ve learned lots of new cuss words, thanks to bellystrokes.

Thanks to dvnc for hosting this wonderful event. I am always impressed with how you make everyone feel welcome, especially the newcomers. No need to worry about cliques. Thanks for all you do.:bowing:

The Elizabethan Room at Passive Arts never looked better than it did on Saturday night. So many beautiful women, when I first walked in the place I thought they were doing auditions for a new Charlie`s Angels movie or something.:woot: Great job, ladies.

And thanks to bellystrokes for all the time and effort she puts into the gatherings. I consider myself a lucky man to have her as a friend.:twohugs:

What an awesome gathering!!!

Well... I gotta say that my first gathering was a rounding success!!! I wasn't quite sure what I was in for, but Passive Arts made it one hell of a party!!!

I have to give a special thank you to some people...

dvnc and penny lane were the best hosts anyone could ask for... They gave extra attention and care to this rookie and made my wife feel like part of the family... and boy, did Mrs. Sammy Scales take to it naturally... She was consumed with a primal lust for helpless, shrieking victims... I didn't realize I had molded her into such a devious work of art... dvnc is the coolest cat on the West Coast... and its quite obvious he loves and supports the community... no question. penny lane is the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful lady... she welcomed us with open arms, gave us great conversation throughout the night, and an eye-opening tour of the mystical playground that is Passive Arts. Thank you both so much for your generous contributions to the community!!!

A very special thank you to bellystrokes and her amazing goddesses... bellystrokes, you are without a doubt the most fearless, kindest(except when someone is strapped down), lovely goddess ever and your entrance was classic!!! Thank you sooooo much for busting that party wide open... you and your goddesses (Persephone, Thalia, Godiva, and Artemis) were so generous... the life of the party!!!

I've been wanting to visit and play at Passive Arts for some time and, although I haven't officially met him, I have to thank the club owner John for such a classy, top-notch facility and the kindness to allow us to frolic in the throws of debauchery... Mistress Feral held a clinic in the arts of technique and form at the expense of her prey... She is as classy as they come... and I was absolutely mesmerized by the random, spontaneous appearances from my long-held secret crush... Mistress Hikari... who performed the most creative "this little piggy" countdown I have ever seen... Mistress Hikari, your divine presence turns me into a bumbling school boy.

It was also great getting to meet the famous Milagros, UncleBill, ticklesfeetintx, tickleraphe, and primetime among others... You guys kept a smile on my face all night and were so much fun... It was nice to meet and party with all of you!!!

Lastly, let me just say to all of those lurkers out there reading this and wondering what a gathering entails... There is NOTHING to be afraid of or shy about!!! This was the most professional, safe enviornment with no pushing or peer pressure AT ALL!!! Believe me, I've been lurking here since the beginning, reading dvnc's and other's reviews of gatherings over the years, wondering and imagining what I would get myself into if I ever went to one of these mysterious "parties"... Well people, I finally went through with it along with my beautiful, wonderful tickle monster of a wife and it could not have been a better experience. I had decided before the gathering to not get "strapped in" at my first party, just wanting to take everything in and meet people (and I did a little "ler"-ing).... Well, let me tell you, no matter how you decide to participate you will be welcomed with open arms!!! If you are curious or thinking about it, please don't hesitate to pm me if you'd like to chat.... You don't know the fun you're missing!!!

Thanks again to everyone for a great evening!!!

Sammy

Thank you Sammy and Uncle Bill. Feel honored to have you as friends too and look forward to more fun and then even more fun.

Let me say that this gathering was one of the best ever! Like Sammy mentioned, if you are a lurker and are having doubts about joining in, JOIN IN! It is always a rewarding experience to meet others from here in a wonderful environment. You see on this forum all this talk and hype about gatherings back on the East Coast, but trust me, the West Coast will only get bigger. Come on out....

I do want to thank John once again for allowing us to "gather" in his dungeon, Passive Arts. The guy is a great host and he even takes the time to post on this very forum. Funny thing is, the room we usually gather in is usually the most crowded. Not only from us "tickle folks", but also other fetish groups who look in and see what all the yelling/laughing is about.

Speaking of yelling, Goddess Bellystrokes once again showed everyone that no sailor can ever match her mouth when she is being tickled. We even told her that for every cuss word she screams, she needs to put in a dollar in the "swear" jar. Well folks, after she was finished, we were able to raise enough money to feed every man, woman and child on this planet!!! Thanks Goddess! I always enjoy seeing this woman. Hey Goddess, Primetime loves ya! Now, about those Chokers, er, I mean Chargers.....lol

Of course I have to talk about my man DVNC. This guy is one cool customer and I always enjoy his presence. Hey buddy, it was great seeing you again and thanks for the WONDERFUL job of hosting this gathering. You truly are the King of Kings when it comes to Gatherings. You need to sit on that throne at least one time to oversee all the wonderful work you do.

Penny Lane, it was great seeing you again as well. You add a nice element amongst us guys and your presence is always warm. I can't wait to see you again as well.

It was great seeing others from the TMF and meeting new ones. Guys like Milagros, UncleBill and ftitckler came out of town for this and I hope they had an outstanding time. I got to meet new guys like Sammy Scales and his wife you truly has an evil streak as a 'ler. Really nice woman. TicklesfeetinTx has a laugh that really stood out and thanks for helping me massage Thalia's feet.

Oh yes, thanks once again to Bellystrokes for bringing 4 very beautiful ladies with her. Godiva, Persephone (I hope I spelled that right...), Thalia and Artemis. Leave it to Bellystrokes to get us guys entertained!

To all the others who's screen names I forget but know your real names, it was great seeing you guys again. We are truly forming a Los Angeles "group" and hope that it grows even bigger. We even had a dungeon regular tickle the living hell out of his female friend and I got to join in. That young lady was VERY strong as she had like 5 of us trying to hold her down, tickling her. Hmm, maybe we can get them to join TMF...

Once again, great night had by all. Let's do it again real soon.

The hell with solving hunger on this planet. If that jar is that full, I am buying the damn Super Bowl trophy for them SuperChargers. Hell, even the NFL has their price. (Great seeing you again, as always, Buddy).

OK.. 2 last things...( at least for tonight )

Let me say that this gathering was one of the best ever! Like Sammy mentioned, if you are a lurker and are having doubts about joining in, JOIN IN! It is always a rewarding experience to meet others from here in a wonderful environment. You see on this forum all this talk and hype about gatherings back on the East Coast, but trust me, the West Coast will only get bigger. Come on out....

I do want to thank John once again for allowing us to "gather" in his dungeon, Passive Arts. The guy is a great host and he even takes the time to post on this very forum. Funny thing is, the room we usually gather in is usually the most crowded. Not only from us "tickle folks", but also other fetish groups who look in and see what all the yelling/laughing is about.

Speaking of yelling, Goddess Bellystrokes once again showed everyone that no sailor can ever match her mouth when she is being tickled. We even told her that for every cuss word she screams, she needs to put in a dollar in the "swear" jar. Well folks, after she was finished, we were able to raise enough money to feed every man, woman and child on this planet!!! Thanks Goddess! I always enjoy seeing this woman. Hey Goddess, Primetime loves ya! Now, about those Chokers, er, I mean Chargers.....lol

Of course I have to talk about my man DVNC. This guy is one cool customer and I always enjoy his presence. Hey buddy, it was great seeing you again and thanks for the WONDERFUL job of hosting this gathering. You truly are the King of Kings when it comes to Gatherings. You need to sit on that throne at least one time to oversee all the wonderful work you do.

Penny Lane, it was great seeing you again as well. You add a nice element amongst us guys and your presence is always warm. I can't wait to see you again as well.

It was great seeing others from the TMF and meeting new ones. Guys like Milagros, UncleBill and ftitckler came out of town for this and I hope they had an outstanding time. I got to meet new guys like Sammy Scales and his wife you truly has an evil streak as a 'ler. Really nice woman. TicklesfeetinTx has a laugh that really stood out and thanks for helping me massage Thalia's feet.

Oh yes, thanks once again to Bellystrokes for bringing 4 very beautiful ladies with her. Godiva, Persephone (I hope I spelled that right...), Thalia and Artemis. Leave it to Bellystrokes to get us guys entertained!

To all the others who's screen names I forget but know your real names, it was great seeing you guys again. We are truly forming a Los Angeles "group" and hope that it grows even bigger. We even had a dungeon regular tickle the living hell out of his female friend and I got to join in. That young lady was VERY strong as she had like 5 of us trying to hold her down, tickling her. Hmm, maybe we can get them to join TMF...

Once again, great night had by all. Let's do it again real soon.

First and foremost.....WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE... I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

and

SECOND....HEY STEPH.... FULL OF CRAP AM I??????...lol..just kiddin luv..you know I wuvs you:smilelove:justlips:

Adam

I'm home again in New York now.

Let me record my thanks to all who attended the Passive Arts gathering on Saturday, July 19. It was wonderful.

Special thanks to Bellystrokes and DVNC who organized and hosted the event, you really do a lot for the whole community and we appreciate it.

Special thanks to my principal ticklers, Mistress Feral, Bellystrokes, and Mistress Hikari. :D :D :D It was a fabulous experience.

Finally, thanks to John who allows these events in his fine dungeon, Passive Arts. :wavingguy

Hearty "you're welcomes" to all the kind thanks given. :)

Glad ya made it back alright, Milagros. Always great t'see ya. Hope UncleBill's return's as successful!

LMAO! And hey look at you turkey~it only took ya almost a DAMN decade to finally make an appearance! Looking forward to meeting you at PA in the year 2018 :jester:
Glad y'all had fun and so sorry to have to miss out. The statewide, week long UC strike obliterated any chance I had of getting out of town. Someone had to stay behind and keep all those volunteers organized, yanno~that'll teach me to be competent and non-union, eh?:Grrr:
XOXO

SECOND....HEY STEPH.... FULL OF CRAP AM I??????...lol..just kiddin luv..you know I wuvs you:smilelove:justlips:

Adam

Glad y'all had fun and so sorry to have to miss out. The statewide, week long UC strike obliterated any chance I had of getting out of town. Someone had to stay behind and keep all those volunteers organized, yanno~that'll teach me to be competent and non-union, eh?:Grrr:
XOXO

Sorry you couldn't attend, beautiful Steph. :twohugs:
A 4th set of hands, along with Bellystrokes, Mistress Feral, and Mistress Hikari, would have been most welcome. :D

Thank you Mil! :twohugs: Such a sweetheart! I'm sure you were kept more than happy though...:D
XOXO

Sorry you couldn't attend, beautiful Steph. :twohugs:
A 4th set of hands, along with Bellystrokes, Mistress Feral, and Mistress Hikari, would have been most welcome. :D

Oh my pleasure, Mils.

And goddess, you were missed. I long for a time when you and I can cause trouble at one these events again.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I can't wait either gorgeous. I've been being way too good for way too long. Well, kinda...;)
XOXO

Oh my pleasure, Mils.

And goddess, you were missed. I long for a time when you and I can cause trouble at one these events again.

well ifyou need to practice to be bad on someone....

I can't wait either gorgeous. I've been being way too good for way too long. Well, kinda...;)
XOXO

I volunteer.....and btw.. working again :)
:bouncybou:bowing::Kiss2:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back