• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Tickling Games

Translation status:COMPLETED. RTP. Translators wanted!

So wait... Is it translated, or isn't it? cus I downloaded it and its only in Jp atm. Unless I missed something.

Yeah I don't think I missed anything. Just got through cutting the game open to see its resources. Nothing English in sight.
However, I did decrypt the game. So if anyone wants to try their hand at translating, just lemme know. I can save u the trouble of decrypting it yourself. I already did.

Last edited:
Seems like the Cackling Cave was deleted from mediafire... could someone reupload it?

I was playing around with the files earlier, seeing if I could get it in a state ready for a team to work on translating. Problem is, my download for it doesn't play even before I cracked it. Gonna try downloading it again. If there is anyone here that knows how to translate and perhaps needs an assistant for the programing side of things, I'm more than happy to help!

I tried downloading the Fox Girl RPG, but the files have gone dead. Could someone reupload them?

I'm getting this error in the Labyrint of Laughter, does anyone knows how to correct it?

LoL Error.jpg

I think that is the grass error as i recall. You had to change the name of a certain file to make it play. But i don't remember what it was. But i'm sure someone on here does.

@TickleWiazard: The link in the first post ("Want to help translate a game? Guide to Translating RPG Maker Games.") is broken, maybe there'll be more interested people with a working guide

Oh shit. Ert is making a Game? Well damn. I thought I'd never hear from him again. He had an account on Deviantart a few years ago but it got banned due to his work featuring underage characters. I tracked him down on Pixiv, and he said he would not be re-uploading any of his previous work. Now here he is, making a game. Nice to see the guy again.

The normal Animewatcher method of playing these games doesn't work with Tickled Blader, just so everyone knows. The text hooker doesn't pick up the words when they are presented. I'm assuming its because it was made in Game Maker. If anyone could figure out how to somewhat translate what is written I would greatly appreciate it :D

So... Everytime I try to download Tickle Emblem (from the authors blog), i just end up with an corrupted archive. I tried downloading multiple times via Firefox and Chrome but it always ends up the same.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For those interested, the creator of "Don't Tickle Me" has created a new game called "Please Tickle Me". It contains the same characters from the first one, plus some more. It is a completely different game. There is no fighting. It's brand new though so, as a player there isn't a lot of content. However, as a developer, holy crap did he do a lot. The town is awesome! oh, and here's a link to his site: http://amaou961.blog103.fc2.com/

For those interested, the creator of "Don't Tickle Me" has created a new game called "Please Tickle Me". It contains the same characters from the first one, plus some more. It is a completely different game. There is no fighting. It's brand new though so, as a player there isn't a lot of content. However, as a developer, holy crap did he do a lot. The town is awesome! oh, and here's a link to his site: http://amaou961.blog103.fc2.com/

I have no idea what's going on in this game. I just keep running around and clicking stuff to see if something happens.

Just a small update to "Please Tickle Me". 2 new characters have been added. Well, 1 new and 1 expanded upon. Though if anyone who plays this game can tell me how to start the "Pink Haired Girl" quest line, I'd greatly appreciate. Anything regarding her, I've only been able to find through bugs/glitches. Also, if anyone has any questions playing through it and needs some help, send me a PM and I will try to walk you through it as best I can. I am no expert and I don't believe I have found everything yet.

Pretty good game! I've done everything but get into the principals office, which I can't find the key for. Kinda stuck there for the time being, don't see anything else I can do. Got a flower which seems important but can't find a use for it. Also got a camera which you can equip, but can't find a use for lol.

Ive downloaded it, but I cant get the game to work. I keep getting the error "RPG????2000??????????????????????????????" Any ideas?

It seems there's a lot of games that don't have translators. I've been working with RPG Maker VX Ace for awhile now, so I'm up for translating anything that was made in Ace. Unfortunately, I don't think I can open VX files in Ace, though I'll try just to be sure

I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that. Most of these older games have been in the position of "probably never going to get a translation" for a long time now.

If I knew what the hell I was doing I'd probably try to do so too :)

Edit: Nevermind, I actually found a translated version.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back