• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men are More Ticklish!.....????

I feel like an unfortunately exception to this rule, while I haven't had the chance to be tickled very often I haven't really had many unbearable experiences when it does happen. Although I'm always interested in further research before making any claims about it haha.

Oh yes it does! Of course you'd have to be tied down tightly first so it could be done without interruption for the enjoyment of the 'ler! :firedevil

Oh, that's just evil. It's not bad enough that I'm hopeless at defending myself when I'm not tied up?

Oh, that's just evil. It's not bad enough that I'm hopeless at defending myself when I'm not tied up?

All the better reason to be tied up and totally helpless! Takes all the pressure off of you. There's nothing you can do about it so all you have to do is just lay there and laugh like an idiot! :p

All the better reason to be tied up and totally helpless! Takes all the pressure off of you. There's nothing you can do about it so all you have to do is just lay there and laugh like an idiot! :p

Your consideration for me is touching, but I don't know if I'd be able to bring myself to agree to that, self-preservation instincts being what they are. Now if you were in the company of Rose McIver from the nearby thread, I might possibly be tempted, but even then I'd probably chicken out.

Your consideration for me is touching, but I don't know if I'd be able to bring myself to agree to that, self-preservation instincts being what they are. Now if you were in the company of Rose McIver from the nearby thread, I might possibly be tempted, but even then I'd probably chicken out.

I'd love that! Plus, there would be no chickening out because there would be two against one! :p

I don't think gender is a factor physically, but I think being ticklish is half psychological and men are more worried about their pride or appearing weak.

I don't think gender is a factor physically, but I think being ticklish is half psychological and men are more worried about their pride or appearing weak.

I'd be willing to bet it's way more than half psychological! Physical has it's place concerning things like how tough the soles of your feet are and other things, but the mind is a powerful thing. That's why verbal teasing before and during tickling can ramp up the ticklishness on most people.

I'd be willing to bet it's way more than half psychological! Physical has it's place concerning things like how tough the soles of your feet are and other things, but the mind is a powerful thing. That's why verbal teasing before and during tickling can ramp up the ticklishness on most people.

It's an interesting question. When one is being tickled, it certainly feels like an empirically physical response to physical stimuli -- fingertips graze the feet or sides and irresistible physiological responses are triggered. It feels like there's a level of sensitivity that is inherent in the way I'm wired just as an individual human being, regardless of my gender. That said, I definitely get psyched out easily -- when I know the tickling is coming, I can't resist the anticipatory writhing and laughter that overtake me -- so the psychological element is undeniable.

From what I've seen on some clips is that men are not only more ticklish than women, they cannot take it as much as women either. I guess it's like pain in that sense. Obviously everyone is different

Thank god it's only illegal to tickle women in Virginia, otherwise we men could be in allot of trouble. LOL

It's an interesting question. When one is being tickled, it certainly feels like an empirically physical response to physical stimuli -- fingertips graze the feet or sides and irresistible physiological responses are triggered. It feels like there's a level of sensitivity that is inherent in the way I'm wired just as an individual human being, regardless of my gender. That said, I definitely get psyched out easily -- when I know the tickling is coming, I can't resist the anticipatory writhing and laughter that overtake me -- so the psychological element is undeniable.

I wish I was you.

Although there are many great male 'ler's, and some male 'lee's are VERY ticklish, I think women are the major factor in both scenarios.

Overall, I think women are more ticklish than men, but they are also better ticklers/teasers as well.

So, I think the fact that women are more ticklish makes it easier for a male 'ler to drive them crazy. But, because women are also so good at tickling, even if a male 'lee isn't as ticklish, a good female 'ler can drive them insane too.

On an individual basis it depends on the person. Though if you google ‘Are men or women more ticklish’ you will find a study done on March 2022 that will answer this question when it comes to feet.

Science wins again! Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back