• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men are More Ticklish!.....????

Most of my boyfriends in high school were deathly ticklish. Two of them broke my handscuffs after SECONDS of tickling [then I upgraded to better restraints]. Another one I had crying within minutes. The guy I dated right out of high school was extremely ticklish as well, never wanted me near his feet haha. As far as my female friends, I didn't try a whole lot but the ones I did, they weren't nearly as ticklish as the guys.

Just my own experience. I don't know if men really are or not, it really depends on the person.

Yes, men are more ticklish. Actualy, I don't know it, but love to think so. Why do girls have longer nails, fine hands/fingers if not for tickling? ...
Just a thought. Viva F/M tickling, nice to see even beter to get!

Male or female....anyone who actually hates being tickled...more ticklish than those that dont mind. Duh...

Guys are just as ticklish. We just won't admit it thats all.
Outside the TMF with past girlfriends I would admit to NOTHING!!!! lol
The few that discovered it did find it interesting to say the least though. ;)

If we're talking in terms of video wise, I don't think guys are as ticklish as girls. I turn into a little girl when I am tickled, especially my feet, pits and ribs.

I myself am extremely ticklish but I cant say if men in general are more ticklish than females. It just depends on the person. If I had to guess, I would say its equal.

Who knows! And we'll really never know who is what and who aint. Lol. In my experiences, I've always been the least ticklish, and I've never lost a tickle match (and I have had tons of em over the years). I have gotten plenty of "Ler" practice as a result to. ;) lol. Allowing the fact that i haven't tickled very many guys , pretty much all of them were less ticklish than any of the gals, but that also might be the results of straight guys getting tickled by a straight guy. Lol too many variables that HAVE to be taken into consideration to even worry with it. So basically my opinion (and yes opinions are like buttholes, errbody's got one, and they all stink) just judging from my experience.....Women are more ticklish than the fellas.

Lovely topic, one that doesn't come back up often enough. I think its great, the more the merrier.

I remember commenting on a similar topic here about a decade ago, that I had remembered a scene from Celebrity Squares, where the answer was that men were more ticklish than women. Suddenly some clown popped up claiming to have remembered that same episode, and that it was the women who where more ticklish. Where did he come from? I thought it was great news.

I remember reading about this a while back. I was a little surprised to see that some of the studies showed men being slightly more ticklish. As a male 'lee, I was pleasantly surprised, but surprised, nonetheless. The studies may be flawed, as some have suggested. And given the high number of male 'lers on this site, I'm sure many people are looking hard at these studies looking for flaws.

Women, less ticklish than the guys? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, a fairly good portion of the tickling I have encountered in real life has been f/m. I hesitate to say it's the majority, but it counts as a pretty significant portion.

Sounds like a case of confirmation bias to me. You could probably easily have come up with that many sources saying the opposite if you believed it to be true.

^--- Yea, that's def possible. I would say it just comes down to the individual, ya know? There are super ticklish guys and girls, if I can put it in the simplest way possible.

I'm a male 20-something and I'm more hyper ticklish then most femes I've met. I don't get it either, but I'm just counting myself among the statistic. Why are some girls feet not ticklish AT a
ALL...yet mine you can just "touch" and I forcibly laugh? I guess that's just "how it is" for me. Nobody seems to complain that I'm SOO easy to submit once I'm being tickled....I'll tell you THAT!

I'm a male 20-something and I'm more hyper ticklish then most femes I've met. I don't get it either, but I'm just counting myself among the statistic. Why are some girls feet not ticklish AT a
ALL...yet mine you can just "touch" and I forcibly laugh? I guess that's just "how it is" for me. Nobody seems to complain that I'm SOO easy to submit once I'm being tickled....I'll tell you THAT!

Yet some girls are extremely ticklish and some guys are not at all. I've seen threads where people swear that Asians are more ticklish than anyone else, and I have also seen threads where people have claimed that redheads are the most ticklish. And there was another thread where it was claimed that woman are better ticklers. To be honest, I think a lot of these claims just come down to personal preferences and fantasies.

From what I've seen on some clips is that men are not only more ticklish than women, they cannot take it as much as women either. I guess it's like pain in that sense. Obviously everyone is different

I'm sooo much more ticklish than nearly every woman I've had occasion to compare myself to, which always shifts the power dynamics to her advantage. I had one gf who insisted on trying an experiment where we held one another's feet, and I was to try to tickle her feet while she did to my feet exactly what I did to hers. She never cracked a smile while I wound up a flailing, giggling mess.

Of course this means nothing with regards to generalities about the sexes -- it could just be that I'm a freak. Women certainly often seem surprised to discover the extent of my ticklishness, for whatever reason...

I'm sooo much more ticklish than nearly every woman I've had occasion to compare myself to, which always shifts the power dynamics to her advantage.

While I tend to favor tickling women, if I were to want to tickle a guy, you'd be first on my list! :laughhard: :rowfull:

While I tend to favor tickling women, if I were to want to tickle a guy, you'd be first on my list! :laughhard: :rowfull:

Be cool, man -- just because I'm ticklish doesn't mean I must get tickled!!

I'm sooo much more ticklish than nearly every woman I've had occasion to compare myself to, which always shifts the power dynamics to her advantage. I had one gf who insisted on trying an experiment where we held one another's feet, and I was to try to tickle her feet while she did to my feet exactly what I did to hers. She never cracked a smile while I wound up a flailing, giggling mess.

Of course this means nothing with regards to generalities about the sexes -- it could just be that I'm a freak. Women certainly often seem surprised to discover the extent of my ticklishness, for whatever reason...

Maybe it's because you are a redhead or an Asian. I've been told those types are the most ticklish.

Okay, so these are just my personal experiences. But if they are any indication, the study might be on to something.

I had my first boyfriend during the spring of my senior year of high school. He asked me to prom, and we ended up dating for two years. Long story short, he was off the charts ticklish. The first time I tickled him, he dropped the safe word within minutes. Once he regained his composure, I continued tickling him for a while (can't remember how long), but he was wrecked by the time it was over. Fortunately (for me), he wasn't a very big guy, because otherwise, he probably would have bucked me off of him, possibly causing me to fall off the bed.

I have tickled a handful of other guys over the years, and the experience has been quite similar. They have varied somewhat in levels of ticklishness, but they've all been at the higher end of the ticklishness scale.

Some of it is partly that guys could be more ticklish, and part of it could be that as men they aren't as comfortable being as agressive with you as you are with them. Most guys are brought up not to be physical with femals, most women don't give being physical with males a second thought.

On a side note this is why I appose women & men compeating against each other in contact sports. Another topic for another branch of the forum I guess.

Last edited:
Be cool, man -- just because I'm ticklish doesn't mean I must get tickled!!

Oh yes it does! Of course you'd have to be tied down tightly first so it could be done without interruption for the enjoyment of the 'ler! :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back