• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men are More Ticklish!.....????

And I´ll reaffirm, it depends on the person, not on the gender.

Concerning myself, I'll continue to tickle torture ticklish females :jumpupanddown:

Curious discussion; although I haven't placed as much thought to who the more ticklish gender, or person is as much as I just enjoy the act. Most of my tickle fights have ended in stalemate as I enjoy getting tickled too much to submit, and well... Maybe i'm just not that great at tickling sadistically. As long as all parties involved have a blast, the rest is just chatter. lol

I don't know if men are more ticklish, but from what I've seen, they do tend to get more embarrassed about it. I AM STRONG MAN I HAVE NO WEAKNESS!!!!! Ha, right.

You go live in this world, I'll pass.

As for this post, I'll disagree. I can say the same, I've won every tickle fight I've been in. I think women are usually more ticklish. We will never know the answer though.
yea, isn't ironic there's very few great tickling videos involving men as lees, yet, there's so many great videos involving women?

yea, isn't ironic there's very few great tickling videos involving men as lees, yet, there's so many great videos involving women?

This is largely due to the demographic on these sites.
There are way more men than women therefore the demand to see women tickled is greater.
And there are way more female lees than lers on here so the demand is even greater.
I for one am completely turned off by seeing girls get tickled.
Now if there were more female lers and male lees then there would be more great f/m videos.
It sucks being the minority. Lol!
:peace:

Ah!! I would LOVE to be tickle tortured by you!!! However you should tie me first! Nothing like a sexy woman sadistically tickling me!!!
Best!

Diego

This is largely due to the demographic on these sites.
There are way more men than women therefore the demand to see women tickled is greater.
And there are way more female lees than lers on here so the demand is even greater.
I for one am completely turned off by seeing girls get tickled.
Now if there were more female lers and male lees then there would be more great f/m videos.
It sucks being the minority. Lol!

eh thats a hard one. A lot of people say girls are more ticklish than men, but that may be because some men have strength on their side and use it to dominate the girl in a tickle fight. Once you get a good hold of a guy though, who knows. I don't think there's one gender more so than the other though.

I think one of the major factors that influences how ticklish somebody is is the gender and sexual attraction they have to the person who's doing the tickling. If the person who's tickling who is somebody you find attractive and know then you react in a completely different way to somebody who you don't know at all.

I'm not ticklish at all so this is all just speculation but there's very little evidence either way so speculation is the only thing you can do. Or create your own evidence, not that you guys need any encouragement.

It's not that I am unpleased with the findings; it's more so that I think they're wrong. Too many things go into figuring this out that I'm sure they didn't think. Plus the amount of people in the would and I could go on but I won't.

Has anyone ever seen a study linking ticklishness with suggestibility?

I have seen this discussion in various incarnations on the forum. But never so meticulously researched and annotated! Even though most of these articles are referencing the same research from Dr. Sarah-Jayne Blakemore (and guys don't even try to tell me that you haven't had kinky fantasies about volunteering for her research project!) it does appear quite possible that guys are slightly more ticklish than girls.

But since the scientific data suggests that the difference is slight, I think something else is going on here with the anonyMiss. I think the common perception in the broader culture is to view getting tickled as a "submissive" act and thus still a bit of a taboo for men. So the end result is that women are just a heck of a lot more likely to get tickled and especially tickled for an extended period of time where the sensation can really be explored.

The physical strength to actually restrain someone for enough time to tickle them extensively also comes into play a bit.

So in conclusion...if you are that rare Ler girl like Miss, you have a vast field of responsive male victims out there just waiting for you!

I was definitely more ticklish than my ex, and more than most girls i know.

I don't see why it matters. It's an interesting study I'll give you that, but science can't possibly account for every single contingency on earth. Some women are probably more ticklish than the average man and vice versa. Personally I'm not extremely ticklish, although my ribs are certainly a weak spot!

I've known girls who are both more ticklish and less ticklish than I am. I've know men who are both more ticklish and less ticklish than I am. That being the case, I can't agree that gender has anything to do with ticklishness.

girls are still ticklish and thats all that matters to me :)

I think the most important question is, how that fact is relevant for your life as a tickle-fetishist. As far as I'm concerned, not that much. What really matters is the fact that I find women that are ticklish enough to satisfy my desires (and sometimes I do), although I clearly see that these true ticklish women are rather rarely to be found. (apart from many, many other difficulties you might encounter with that real special fetish).

I'm a foot-tickler, and I've read somewhere, that feet only are the fourth ticklish part of the body regardless of the gender (to make it worse) and yes, this is what I can validate and have come to accept . Women with truly ticklish feet are hard to find. (in my own little studies of over almost twenty years of looking and searching "7-8 out of 10", ) But from time to time I find one, than I have to find ways to realize my desires in a respectful way. ( that is another difficult chapter)

I never said these results were fact, guys.
I just linked to the studies that have stated this based in their findings because I found it intriguing.
And because, as you can see from the responses, it goes against the common preconceptions.
Also the studies seemed objective due to the fact that they were most likely done by vanillas.
I was surprised to see their results come out with men being the more ticklish gender even if only slightly.
I was pleasantly surprised due to my female ler tendencies. Lol!
Obviously others are not so happy with these findings. :p
As a female ler, I find this funny. Some of the guys saying "not me". It's that kind of lying that will get you in trouble. ;) Of course men are more ticklish. It just takes a good ler to prove it.

As a female ler, I find this funny. Some of the guys saying "not me". It's that kind of lying that will get you in trouble. ;) Of course men are more ticklish. It just takes a good ler to prove it.

I'll never say " not me". I know the kind of trouble it can lead to. :) Instead, it's please, please, please!!!

in my life experience the girls and women i have had tickle play with were more generaly ticklish than i. but (always that nasty but) my most ticklish spot has almost always been more dibilitating that the ladies most ticklish spot. when i was a younger man i was more ler, now that i have matured, and wised up, i'm more lee! lol

steve

same thing goes for the girls. i know a whole bunch that i ask "are you ticklish?" and they always reply with "No" only for me to find there sides are very sensitive >:)

I love that article that said those who have schizophrenia may not have the tickle response. Might have to use that with hubby sometime..lol.

"Baby, can you help me see if I'm schizophrenic?" :innocent::angel:

whats really to say someone is more ticklish? if you tickle someone then they're ticklish

Upon further reflection, I guess I can believe it's possibly that men are somehow genetically more ticklish. Beforehand if I had to guess I would have said women are more ticklish. Shows how much I know. Thankfully I'm a ler so I should be in the clear :)

i think its equal, i know alot of my girlfriends are really ticklish, but at the same time, alot of guy friends who dont admit they are, end up being extremly ticklish, its really funny

Just chiming in ..... I am WAY more ticklish than either my current wife or an ex-wife whom I divorced during the 80s. I also enjoy being the lee far more than either of the two. But I had one prior girlfriend who was absolutely, insanely ticklish ...... (& seemed to very much enjoy being the victim - while trying to disguise it).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back