• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

Hey wiz,,, dont forget you promised me the first foot rub... I am holding you to that....... muuuahhhhh

Hey wiz,,, dont forget you promised me the first foot rub... I am holding you to that....... muuuahhhhh

I am your servant madam

bowing-1.gif

I like shakes, is there anything wrong with that??? My computer is not set to braille. I don't walk with a cane. But your dirty diapers still stink.

true; but I can swear that old man doing the dancing in the clip looks just like you.:woot:

Since the movie was made in the 70's that would make you about what 110 - 130?

true; but I can swear that old man doing the dancing in the clip looks just like you.:woot:

Since the movie was made in the 70's that would make you about what 110 - 130?

both of you old geezers need to cool it, or there will be no jello for you:p

If I am welcome, then I will consider attending.
To Rich P: I must have missed something or the fact the the Wiz has me at about 150 years old, I might have forgotten something. Why wouldn't you be welcomed??? Please reassure me that I didn't forget anything. Lie if you have too. :blaugh: I would certainly appreciate it. :D

To NT: Who are you calling an old geezer, Mr. Orange Chicken is Chinese Food.

Affectionate Dan: Nice to see you out here. You still remembered to charge $2.00 more for strawberries. Very Good. Looks like business is starting to pick up. And with NT's $2.00, we are off to a good start. :D

To The Wiz: That was actually a Cubs fans trying to remember his dance steps from his World Series celebration back in 1908. :p

NT: Dawg Orange Chicken? :disgust::sowrong:

TF4F: You know your right; he do remind me of that cub fan right before they blow their chance to go to the World Series.

DimpleToes: All you have to do is ask:D

To Rich P: I must have missed something or the fact the the Wiz has me at about 150 years old, I might have forgotten something. Why wouldn't you be welcomed??? Please reassure me that I didn't forget anything. Lie if you have too. :blaugh: I would certainly appreciate it. :D

I just wasn't sure if I was invited for this year's gathering is all.

I just wasn't sure if I was invited for this year's gathering is all.
We don't invite people per se, we give them information and as long as you pass the screening ( which you have in the past ) and beat the deadline ( which is September 15th ) for payment, you are in. Now whether you stay in is up to you and the monitors. Now I am certain you have received general information that Sadira e-mailed to you a few days ago. If you did not get it, let us know.

wow there will be jello.. and old geezers.. cool.. they cant run away... I can hugggggggg them all to death and feed them jello.. since they wont have any teeth...hehehehee

HUGSSS/Lisa

wow there will be jello.. and old geezers.. cool.. they cant run away... I can hugggggggg them all to death and feed them jello.. since they wont have any teeth...hehehehee

HUGSSS/Lisa

maybe I'll gum ya to death:p

someone has just made it to the top of my hit list:devil::firedevil

maybe I'll gum ya to death:p

someone has just made it to the top of my hit list:devil::firedevil

ohhhh nooooo.. your gonna gumm me to death... I am so scared now.... would you do that to a first timer ever going to a big gathering... hehehehehehehe... BRING IT OLD MAN... all I have to do is huggggg you to death and your DONE FOR....:angel:

HUGSSS/Lisa

ohhhh nooooo.. your gonna gumm me to death... I am so scared now.... would you do that to a first timer ever going to a big gathering... hehehehehehehe... BRING IT OLD MAN... all I have to do is huggggg you to death and your DONE FOR....:angel:

HUGSSS/Lisa

old man, eh? you have it backwards sweetie, you are DONE for:firedevil

and then you will be gummed to death:p

HUGSSS/Lisa

Nothing to be scared of sis:wavingguy

ok ok ok.. I give.... there will be no getting of me... I am the official greeter/hugger of TMF.. how can ya even think of getting someone as sweet as me.... and for you WIZ... You only promised to let me be the first recipient of your famous foot rubs for the gathering happens to fall on my birthday.. that is all we agreeded to... hehehehehe... if you recall our conversations.. I am gonna be the official wall flower and watch... it is safer that way :)

old man, eh? you have it backwards sweetie, you are DONE for:firedevil

and then you will be gummed to death:p

old man ha ha ha ha it could be worse it could be washed up hell i'm
ugly kid joe and i'm called a has been. can't wait to see you again natural tickler. and ijustwanttoplay and the wiz my spiritual adviser. happy tickles to all
tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

oh oh oh

HUGSSS/Lisa
take her down look young and perfect... little miss dimple toes
nice to meet you we have fun making fun of people. hope you can come to the party this will be my third party and have had fun at all of them

and as for iwanttoplay comment about the storm trooper custom it will be hard to beat unless he get tron guy from youtube to come and strut his stuff lol lol
later all again nicd to meet you dimpletoes happy tickles if you get them tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

take her down look young and perfect... little miss dimple toes
nice to meet you we have fun making fun of people. hope you can come to the party this will be my third party and have had fun at all of them

and as for iwanttoplay comment about the storm trooper custom it will be hard to beat unless he get tron guy from youtube to come and strut his stuff lol lol
later all again nicd to meet you dimpletoes happy tickles if you get them tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

Tron guy, eh? Now that would be a sight to see.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back