• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

take her down look young and perfect... little miss dimple toes
nice to meet you we have fun making fun of people. hope you can come to the party this will be my third party and have had fun at all of them

and as for iwanttoplay comment about the storm trooper custom it will be hard to beat unless he get tron guy from youtube to come and strut his stuff lol lol
later all again nicd to meet you dimpletoes happy tickles if you get them tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

naww.. please dont take it the wrong way.. I am just playing with natural tickler and he knows that.. and as far as huggen ppl to death... that is me.. I am a hugger that is why I am the official hugger/greeter of the chat room.. and I will be coming I am excited and scared at the same time.. wil be my first big gathering..

Hugssss/Lisa

hello

naww.. please dont take it the wrong way.. I am just playing with natural tickler and he knows that.. and as far as huggen ppl to death... that is me.. I am a hugger that is why I am the official hugger/greeter of the chat room.. and I will be coming I am excited and scared at the same time.. wil be my first big gathering..

Hugssss/Lisa

hello just joking too i just have fun on here and mess with people all in the name of good fun. don't be scared the party is fun it can be hard trying to get to know everyone unless you know them here pretty well. my first party was 3 years ago and i didn't know many people at all... you seem to know people so it will be eaiser. later happy tickles tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

Is anyone coming from Detroit? I'm going to probably by flying in to there. That would be great if we could coordinate schedules or something. Or if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to PM me.

ok ok ok.. I give.... there will be no getting of me... I am the official greeter/hugger of TMF.. how can ya even think of getting someone as sweet as me.... and for you WIZ... You only promised to let me be the first recipient of your famous foot rubs for the gathering happens to fall on my birthday.. that is all we agreeded to... hehehehehe... if you recall our conversations.. I am gonna be the official wall flower and watch... it is safer that way :)

You just messed up the scam; I said i was already first. but i didn't say anything about tickling.

that's alright, you just busted me out in front of my peeps. :sowrong: :lovestory:3poke::bump:

You just messed up the scam; I said i was already first. but i didn't say anything about tickling.

that's alright, you just busted me out in front of my peeps. :sowrong: :lovestory:3poke::bump:

awwwww... hehehehehheeheh bad me bad me... what ever shall you do with me now... ummm let me think about it.... you have to benice for your one of the mods there.. hahahahahaah

Loves Ya Bunches HUGSSS/Lisa

one big scam

You have peeps??? :yowzer: I don't believe it!!! :shock:
peeps no but they are all one big scam but we still love them any way
you will all fall to the power of me. i will take you all to school. i just don't know which school yet later happy tickles tickmankyle1 aka ugly kid joe

ps: if you bring any UKJ cd's to the party i can sign them for you

yuppers.. THE WIZ.. is special like that.. hehehehehehehehe.. wonder how he has time for little ppl like me... I know I am gonna pay for the comment... or maybe it is him who will pay from what I have heard.... muuuahhhhhhhh
:2poke:

I'll unfortunately be out of the state for the ohio gathering, but I can make this one! If I am welcome that is...

HI Sadira,ticklingfeet4fun and everyone :wavingguy:wub: I would love to request to attend this gathering ,sounds like a great time as always and it is advance notice where I can straighten things out in my life ,and make plans leaving those dates free ..

yuppers.. THE WIZ.. is special like that.. hehehehehehehehe.. wonder how he has time for little ppl like me... I know I am gonna pay for the comment... or maybe it is him who will pay from what I have heard.... muuuahhhhhhhh
:2poke:

what did you hear? and yes my dear your going to pay. I'll get you my pretty. and your little dog too.

what did you hear? and yes my dear your going to pay. I'll get you my pretty. and your little dog too.

hey you leave lil saydee out of this... she is a cute lil puppy.. those are fighting words.. she is moms baby... hehehehe

Well . . . I'm a Buckeye fan... :p

I may be a little cornfuzzled, but I believe one of the gracious hosts is a Buckeye herself, and besides, I'm a Buckeye fan and I survived my trip last year. My car almost got blown off the bridge by a gust of wind on my way back, but I survived! :D

Well . . . I'm a Buckeye fan... :p
Sadira , my partner ( and the hostess ) in this gathering is an Ohio State Alumni and a stauch Buckeye Fan. You will fit right in here at the Michigan Gathering. You will be allowed in all likelyhood if you contact the account and answer Sadira's questions. Then the rest is up to you.

just remember, I am keeping notes, and you will definitely get it...:firedevil

I am not scared of you.. JIM. pokey told me all about you lastnight and today when they came for a visit... hehehehehe.. your busted.. OLD MAN :3poke:

HUGSS/Lisa

Pokey hasn't told you everything, and you are soooo in for it:firedevil

oh really.. keep in mind that I am good friend with Laura as well.. she will tell me the truth while pokey is too nice to everyone....I will know the truth before hand....keep it up buddy.. I am keeping track.. your gonna get it..just you waite... gonna hugggggggg you to death.

hugsss/Lisa

oh really.. keep in mind that I am good friend with Laura as well.. she will tell me the truth while pokey is too nice to everyone....I will know the truth before hand....keep it up buddy.. I am keeping track.. your gonna get it..just you waite... gonna hugggggggg you to death.

hugsss/Lisa

I can think of worse ways to go...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back