• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mrskansas

dtrell

3rd Level Green Feather
wow! has anyone looked at the picture of mrskansas?? she is very pretty. she looks like a model! i cannot wait to interact with her on here. i am really looking forward to chatting with her.

mrskansas...welcome to the forum. PLEASE PM me if you would like to chat.

(edited to reduce the level of enthusiasm)

Last edited:
Actully I had a nice interaction with her once I got her image. She provided me with a contact number, and several ways to verify her identity.

She is a model.

She is as presented.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Actully I had a nice interaction with her once I got her image. She provided me with a contact number, and several ways to verify her identity.

She is a model.

She is as presented.

Myriads

and i dont doubt she is myriads. if you notice i said i really look forward to chatting with her. perhaps i will send her a pleasant PM and see if she replies. if she doesnt ill assume she isnt interested.

I've been to her website and it looks rather interesting. She is also a singer.

Welcome MrsKansas! Hope you join us in a few posts.

Ray

i agree ray. i, as well as you and many others would probably love to hear her thoughts on our beloved fetish.

I'm glad to hear she is as presented. I actually got a pleasnt PM from her earlier and I am looking forward to her reply to my reply.with her. Like the others said ,welcome MrsKansas, I look forward to talking with you.:)

im happy for you k-state. i hope she will reply to mine.

Thanks, dtrell. Hopefully we will both get our answers soon.:)

I'd love to be tickled in person some day

Hello All,

Thank you for the welcome. I do have a question about the avatar. I would like to add a little drawing of me with my name, Mrskansas for future posts. I tried to do it myself and it said that the image was wrong format (old aol).
If anyone can help, please advise on that one.

I got interested in tickling last year. I havent found a partner yet. I would be interested in being tickled for real instead of just chatting on the internet about it. I have other interests in Sci Fi, RPG and guys that have a fetish.

Yours
Mrskansas

Welcome to the Gang, Mrs.K!

We're all one great big happy family here, for the most part! You've come to the right place for lots of laughs.

Re: I'd love to be tickled in person some day

MrsKansas said:
I do have a question about the avatar. I would like to add a little drawing of me with my name, Mrskansas for future posts. I tried to do it myself and it said that the image was wrong format (old aol).
If anyone can help, please advise on that one.

We don't have the ability to do avatars on here. That's why it didn't work. You could do the image in your signature line if you like, though. You'd have to have space where you can upload and hotlink to the image, though. If you don't have a place to host it, there are a couple folks here who may be willing to host if for you. Just give a yell if you need to do so.

Oh and...WELCOME to the funny farm! ;)

Ann

Re: I'd love to be tickled in person some day

MrsKansas said:
Hello All,

Thank you for the welcome.

I got interested in tickling last year. I havent found a partner yet. I would be interested in being tickled for real instead of just chatting on the internet about it. I have other interests in Sci Fi, RPG and guys that have a fetish.

Yours
Mrskansas

Well I guess we aren't in Kansas anymore are we LOL
Noting the "Boston/FLorida" location in your sig :)
I hope you enjoy your stay here Mskansas.

Tickle on.:wavingguy

last i heard of mrskansas she was posting in the tickle theatre community forum. and said she was taken. :O

Welcome MrsKansas!

From one of the strangest nicks on the forum lol

Usually I´m pretty more of a lurker as yourself, unfortunately, that´s almost allways for lack of time. I can take some to read what´s new but often I´m not in the mood to write something in a foreign language (despite my big efforts to learn english).

I had to look at your photo lol A model is allways a model...not something from othet planet lol My best relationship ever was with this girl who has some chances to follow your career, she decided other way but I´m used to look at models and wondering what´s really there inside. Wich leads to your photo lol

Many have spoken about the number of beautiful womens psting their photos here :) I do agree it seems to good to be true ;)
About MrsKansas....well....to be hones, you look pretty but I´d love to see you without all that makeup....gets so artificial and there´s allways a real women inside, many times far prettyer than the madeup version for consummers.

next time I notice we´ll be discussing many different things far from what I intended with this post lol

Enjoy everything around here, don´t be ashamed of being a lurker cause many of us are lurkers for the most part of our time here at TMF.

Good luck finding your "fun" partner ;)
I can´t aplly for that unfortunatelly lol even if I´m 23, doubt you´d come to my country and I´m only going to US in maybe some 5 years or latter...life will tell.

Kisses from the other side of the ocean

I've chatted a bit with MrsKansas on another screen name for awhile now, and she's a sweetheart who deserves some tickles. I'm glad she's being so welcomed, and add mine as well. Come on in, the water's fine! :D

Smiley

Here's to you, Mrs. Kansas . . .

Here's to you, Mrs. Kansas
The TMF loves you more than you would know

Welcome.

Re: Here's to you, Mrs. Kansas . . .

Em Es said:
Here's to you, Mrs. Kansas
The TMF loves you more than you would know

Welcome.
Koo Koo Katchoo, Em Es... are you the walrus?

you guys mixing simon and garfunkel and the beatles up there, dan? LOL

Actually . . .

Actually, dtrell, in "Mrs. Robinson," Simon and Garfunkel at one point sing, "Goo goo g'joob, Mrs. Robinson."

LOL...true but not koo koo katchoo...by the way dan, was that a sneeze? LOL

Why?

Would you like to know a little bit about me for your files? :rolleyes: Would you like to help me learn to help myself? :D

And it may not have been spelled with a "k" in the song, but it was definitely coo-coo-catchoo... so you can see where I'd draw the parallel. ;)

Welcome aboard, Mrs. Kansas! :D Hope you enjoy the forum, beautiful member pic btw :)

Ab-sole-utley welcome, my dear MrsKansas. Glad you decided to join in and please come play with us in the Humor Forum. ANd to beat a dead horse, your pics r beautiful.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back