• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mrskansas

i think its nice when members on here post their experiences...especially with other members of the forum. to me its giving back to the community. i personally have either posted my experiences myself or asked the other person to, whether paid or unpaid. and i think most people on here appreciated it.

of course i dont have as many as you because i live in ohio...and the experiences ive had have almost all been outside ohio...out of necessity based on the area.

Last edited:
This whole thread has seemed to turn into a personal ad for mrskansas, usually this stuff is moved quite quickly to the proper section. But just an observation, i actually dont give a rats behind.

Hello MrsKansas,

I hope you're enjoying this thread, especially the comments by those who seem to...

[A] have voiced little interest in a direct meeting, and

Pick apart the logistics of other posts which are admiring you.

With your physical appearance alone, I'm guessing that you are probably enjoying the spotlight as perhaps the TMF's most popular member at this moment. I would certainly expect that you are getting the most attention of anyone in the community at this time.

Hey, I like your looks, and I like your accomplishments as well.

I wish I could somehow know how many PM responses you got from your post, and could sample the wording and phrases of some of them. I'm trying to imagine the types of comments and approaches that you've been reading.

I hope you're enjoying the comments of the argument squad who are going off onto ridiculous tangents that have approximately nothing at all to do with the topic of greeting you; or meeting you; or tickling you. These members are dedicated to providing entertainment for all; and I think they do an outstanding job; don't you ?

Greetings. Would love to meet you sometime. P50 is a 'Ler.

Physical Appearance?

I just checked out her website. She's about D + grade attractive I guess. If you're going after her based on looks then I guess I'd pass because there are far better to be had.
I was merely focusing on the hypocrisy of her posts. tact believes he's going to tickle her as a fact. She says it's only a meeting with a "possibility" of tickling, yet earlier said she wouldn't want to be tickled OUTSIDE of a relationship.

The voice of reason and common sense,

Tron

To Neutron

"Reason and common sense?" I am not sure what ya meant by, "She says it's only a meeting with a "possibility" of tickling, yet earlier said she wouldn't want to be tickled OUTSIDE of a relationship."

And as far as saying, "She's about D + grade attractive . . . I'd pass because there are far better to be had," I guess reason and common sense have nothing to do with delicacy. Is it safe to assume :rolleyes: you don't work at the United Nations, Neutron?

ill say one thing about neutron...you always know where you stand with him. he doesnt smile in your face and then stab you in the back...i like people that are upfront and brutally honest.

i dont agree with his opinion about her looks...i think she looks good...everyone has their own opinion about beauty i guess.

Last edited:
Absolutely dtrell..

I agree, looks are a matter of opinion. I merely stated mine because someone said the reason the lady was taking some backlash was because she was attractive. In my opinion she's not all that attractive but she's not ugly either. She has what I call before breakfast looks. After a few dozen beers she'll look great to take home, but you want her out of the house well before breakfast. I'd boff her if I was in a serious pinch.

I was only questioning the hypocrisy of her posts as compared with tacts posts. Tact seems to think he's going to give her the experience of a lifetime, BUT her first inclination is only to meet him for a talk, tickling is just a possibility. She also specficially stated she would only allow tickling with someone she was having a relationship with, yet she states tact isn't a guy she'd necessarily have one with. Sounds like either lines of communications are crossed or she's leading him on, or he's expecting more than he's gonna get, or she's a hypocrite. It has to be one of the above.

Em Es. If you worry about how people are gonna take what you're saying you won't get anything of worth said.

Tron

Re: Absolutely dtrell..

Neutron said:

Em Es. If you worry about how people are gonna take what you're saying you won't get anything of worth said.

Tron

couldnt agree more tron.

Don't hate the player hate the game

GEEZZEE D+???????

While I try to make my self attractive as possible when a photo is taken..these are only images of part of who I am. As with music. I appear as slut to get you excited. Its all for you.

Well, tad jealous arent we Tron? You looked at an old website by the way. Those photos were taken when I was 29 years and Ive gotten better on the looks, modeling and singing. Also better on the inside too!
But since I get a chance to brag why dont you check out the oh...

199 other sites about me with new photos and songs on them?
I used to work alongside Cindy Margolis in my website on AOL for downloads and while I didnt win the competition, I did come in second and she was nice enough to play my song on her MTV show!!!!

I didnt come on TMF to compete for anything. I have a genuine interest in tickle like the other men and women here. I hope to find a relationship out of it, but maybe I will marry someone that doesnt tickle, who knows? If you would like for me to stop, I dont think its gonna be possible, because I cant forget those hot nights with tickle in them. Or is that talk for a different forum?

Also I was wondering the reason you dont have a girl to tickle yet is that you have herpes? It must be... because you are very attractive otherwise. Just wondering.
Sincerely,
Mrskansas
LakeWorth_dating_171238.jpg

Tsk Tsk, lads...

Well we now know that flirtatious statements and wishful
thinking can be mistaken (or intentionally spun by 'grumps')
as literal,carved in stone beliefs.) That's cool...

As some of you know, or don't, I'm not one to chime in
when a new woman is welcomed to the T.M.F.

I have been in touch with said babe (and I do think she is
a babe) on and off for months now. She let me know she would
like it if I chimed in, and being the rennaisance man I am,
I did just that.(Quite well, I might add, according to
the only one whose opinion really matters to me).

I am wise enough to know that pretense will only hinder
the possibility. Life is hard enough when lifestyles,
agenda, chasing the dollar, finding sleep and being in
the right state of mind are enough to make getting to
know someone like winning a lottery.

Actions do speak louder than words in my book-my point-
I don't take words too seriously...

Chances of me hooking up with the right playmate-far
and few between...

Chances of thrilling the right playmate-phenomenal!
(well, that's a low ball estimate);)

Now back to the important stuff;

Mrs Kansas, I think your pouty lips are adorable.
I bet they're even sweeter when they are all twisted
with laughter...Mmm Hmm...

I'm done too with this thread.
I have no frickin' idea what Tact lover was trying to say in his last post. :rolleyes:

This thread lost any fun it had. Have fun Mrs Kansas.
And guess me and Tron also see differently on what's attractive though she's no Kate Beckensale, I'm sure you're no Brad Pitt.

You boys want to throw stats around? I'm sure Di'Amato tickled more girls than me. Take that and smoke it.

Later,
DK

OMG Rediculous.....

A hearty welcome to Mrs Kansas. Any woman willing to not only come out and say hello to us all, let alone post her picture shows guts, beauty, and pride. Glad you decided to make an appearence Mrs Kansas. I hope you enjoy your stay here and that we run into one another in the chats someday.

Please post again someday

Paul

The only thing D+ about MrsKansas is her breast size.
How ungentlemanly it is for someone who has not posted their own picture to give unprevoked criticism on the appearance of another member who was bold enough to post their's.
Here we have a beautiful woman, pic verified by Myriads, who comes here and looks for people to meet. And she gets blasted with the same crap that has stunk up this place for years on end.

I haven't visited the forum for a while, and I figured I'd drop in to see if the air had cleared up. It hasn't. And it's still the same turds who are stinking up the joint.

Wallstreet.......YOU F-ING RULE DUDE! Tell it like it is. You should come by more often to keep people in check.

Sometimes you just have to say "huh."

First, I would like to welcome you Mrskansas, and say I think you are very attractive. But before everybody thinks I'm trying to suck up, I would like to point out that I'm not interested in a serious relationship. I don't believe in them. I just like to have my fun. Also she lives in flordia, and these days whenever I travel east I usually end up making an extended stay in Vegas before turning around and going back to LA. I'm also not crazy about meeting people off the net because too many times they turned out to be...well...crazy. Still, I think she is an attractive woman and Mrs Kansas I hope you find what you are looking for.

As for the negative comments about her looks, I remember when the person that made these comments got stood up by a member on this forum and was very upset about it. I looked at the pic of the woman that stood him up, and in my opinion, she was not in the league of mrs. Kansas. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I guess his tastes differ much more than mine.

WallStreet said:
The only thing D+ about MrsKansas is her breast size.
How ungentlemanly it is for someone who has not posted their own picture to give unprevoked criticism on the appearance of another member who was bold enough to post their's.

Now now Wallstreet, he's been accused of many things, but NEVER of being a gentleman.

LOL

;)

Ray

(how the hell are ya?)

It's up to you, Neutron, Neutron . . .

First, let me add to the majority of folks who find Mrs. Kansas very attactive. And I also commend her for having the courage to post her picture.

Anyway . . .

Neutron said, "Em Es. If you worry about how people are gonna take what you're saying you won't get anything of worth said."

I did not say one should worry about what he or she says, Neutron, did I? If you re-read my reply to your comments, I think that will be clear.

You gave your opinion and I gave mine, 'tis all. :zzzzz: I don't tell people what to do or what they should worry about.

Subject Line goes here

After a few dozen beers she'll look great to take home, but you want her out of the house well before breakfast. I'd boff her if I was in a serious pinch.

Tron stay off the beers, or you wont have a liver left!

In fact, I will tell you a little story, that did happen to me a few weeks ago. I did not feel too good before 7am. I went home with him because I wanted to be loved, not used. So when I say I want seriousness before the fun, I mean it. Its seems that from my appearance that the men (my lovers) dont think I have feelings.

I do know (Ims, by phone) a lady who was tickled by Tactilian lover. She said he is good, and I believe her. If he allows it, I will post about the experience with him. Im not an expert, I am not pretending to know everything about tickling. I am new at this and I felt ready to jump into the website and join all of you.

I cant thank you for the encouragement and posts, while I may not agree with your opinion, I will fight to your right to post them.

Mrskansas

Carry on, Mrs. Kansas

Not that Mrs. Kansas's TMF name has anything to do with the 1970s rock band Kansas, but:

Carry on you hot woman
You'll get tickled, you’ll get done
Lay your ticklish body down
Don't you cry no more

Mrs. Kansas of Florida and Boston
Put her pictures on the Tickling Forum
Many men, they did admire
Except, maybe one guy

Neutron’s eyes saw you just as a D plus
Though with some beers he might give you a quick toss
Could he hear the postings screaming
Could he hear them say

Carry on you hot woman
There'll be tickled, you’ll get done
Lay your ticklish body down
Don't you cry no more

Good for you MrsKansas. Don't let the few who choose to be negative take away the fun you can have her. :D
And in reference to your pic, I too find your very attractive. ;)

I Don't Drink, Or Do Drugs..

So please don't insinuate I do. They're for the weak.
So, are you saying because someone challanges your looks and calls you a hypocrite that it means they're less than strong minded?

Follow your posts, you are a hypocrite.

Tron

Here is a picture of the lovely lady in question without the makeup.It will make a wonderful addition the the other pics of members found at venray's place. Thank you Mrs Kansas for providing it.

mrskansas1.gif

Tron..challenging someones looks is for the weak. You are the weakest I know judging from the posts within this thread. You have a right to your opinion, and we have the right not to see it bandied about. Keep it to yourself. No one cares.

As for the rest of the sourpusses who have added their own views, you are the losers here. That is why the lady has no use for you or your pms. You show your true selves by the idiotic statements you make, and She doesnt pm you back or respond and you cant figure out why. Well, DUH!!!!!

Ray

Further Rule violations will be deleted at will. No explanations will be forthcoming.

Got something nasty to say...keep it private or you wont post here again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back