• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mrskansas

Welcome Mrskansas.

So I'm slow here, I take it you're married by the Mrs? Never know if it's just a screenname only.

I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone to tickle you.
I would love to hear you sing, something about women that sing.

Women that love to sing and are ticklish? Lethal combo for yours truly! :)

DK

who knows DK? according to her profile she isnt married. i dont think shes married but i do think she has a guy.

Darkknight said:
Welcome Mrskansas.

So I'm slow here, I take it you're married by the Mrs? Never know if it's just a screenname only.

I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone to tickle you.
I would love to hear you sing, something about women that sing.

Women that love to sing and are ticklish? Lethal combo for yours truly! :)

DK

I have talked to her on messenger and I know she isn't married and I do believe she is single but just has certain preferences. I think it may appear as though she has a guy but sometimes people don't have time to update their information or just forget to update it. That should clear some things up. Best of luck to all who want to contact her. She is very interesting and fun to talk to.:)

will give it a go- wonder if she has joined my groups- i had better ask her

Ticklish female

Hi everyone,

I am availible. I am looking for a relationship. I have the name Mrskansas because I was going out with Johnnykansas in real life, he got me interested in tickling. I did find a new boyfriend that didnt know about tickling in April, but we broke up and I never changed the profile. It seems that its no matter...If you have a new screenname idea please leave it here. If you IM me I will tell you what I am looking for in a man. Its so hard to find a tickler that will stay a while and love me. I wouldnt settle for anything but love.
Mrskansas

Well Hornballs..

Looks like you're not gonna be able to tickle this lady without giving her a ring too.

Tron

Well Mr. mass of a proton but zero charge,

Maybe there are a few guys that aren't looking for a tickling
jack-off fest and nothing more but actually looking for a serious relationship with the bonus of tickling

I would never accuse you of the latter. lol

DK

Hi, Good Luck with finding your tickler. Please check your Private Messages. I left you a message in there. Take care, and please let me know how the search for a tickler is going for you. I wish you well.

All the best,
Mitch

Mrs Kansas, do you like apples?

You are SO getting tickled like you have never been tickled!

How do you like them apples, baby?!!

TACT

with a post like that tact, how could she resist..........

LOL!

She's playing you all.
With some of the Don Juans this place has I bet she'll find her dream man in minutes.

Tron

Hey, Neutron, do you like apples?

Well, I was on the telephone with her not an hour ago
and she's seen my mug via e-mail!

Yes, apples are good!!!

True.. the lines guys use in this forum make me hurl on occasion but if he did talk to her on the phone, guess that's.. that.

DK

p.s.- My middle name really is Don Juan so at least I can say I am one. :p

f762b2e6.jpg

Apples Bananas

Dear TMF

I am going to meet with Tactilianlover, there are only two ticklers in this area and one girl has met with him before and she said he was ok. He does not want me to fill in the details here but I am excited to meet him. We talked on the phone and get along well. I dont think I will be his girlfriend, just get together to talk tickle and possibly a session. But I still stand firm, I'm not willing to cyber anyone or talk long hours about tickling. I would like a happy ending to this story. Hee Hee she said "happy ending" (bevis and butthead)

Mrskansas
f762b2e6.jpg

Hmmm

If you're only going to talk tickling why would tact state you'll be tickled like never before?
And if you said you only want tickling with a relationship, yet you don't plan one with him isn't that hypocrisy?

The voice of reason and the cloak of common sense,

Tron

Re: Hmmm

Neutron said:
If you're only going to talk tickling why would tact state you'll be tickled like never before?
And if you said you only want tickling with a relationship, yet you don't plan one with him isn't that hypocrisy?

The voice of reason and the cloak of common sense,

Tron

as usual, all valid points tron...however she did mention there may be a session.

I guess I don't tickle and tell. (boo) (hiss)
I met two before thru T.M.F.

A while back I was tickling a married woman(her husband was
not a tickler and he did not mind-no he did not watch but
he probably heard from the bedroom as he watched t.v..
Just tied and tickled, nothing else. I saw her about seven
times... it was fun.

A short while back I met another. Good laugh! When she laughed
a familiar laugh that I'd heard in a video, it was really fun!
We didn't have much in common I guess so we went our own ways.

And now, I await the Mrs....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back