• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Recent Work

You always look amazing in your pics/clips but that 2nd image is THE best!! My idea of the perfect session is where my 'lee is tied like that and soaked in oil. Is that clip out yet? I'm thinking it's a must see!!

You always look amazing in your pics/clips but that 2nd image is THE best!! My idea of the perfect session is where my 'lee is tied like that and soaked in oil. Is that clip out yet? I'm thinking it's a must see!!

Aww, thank you so much! You should definitely subscribe to Tickle HQ’s patreon if you haven’t already, or check out some of the clips on LoyalFans. I’ll definitely keep everyone up to date! :bubbleheart:

Aww, thank you so much! You should definitely subscribe to Tickle HQ’s patreon if you haven’t already, or check out some of the clips on LoyalFans. I’ll definitely keep everyone up to date! :bubbleheart:

Definitely gonna check it out if you're doing clips like this pic! Been waiting to see you stretched out and upper body tickled as your armpits look off the chart ticklish!!

I might as well turn this into an updates thread because why not? I released my first F/M clip yesterday and people loved it! :wub: Here’s a few stills:

439A06F7-C196-4687-BD86-7865FFF4FFF8.jpeg

2E22CC71-0637-4C5C-8D7A-2B1592A32361.jpeg

3505C322-7D92-4142-9410-6252314F6299.jpeg

I don't see that specific one for sale??

I looked over all 3 pages but that one seems missing, shame because it looks awesome!

I don't see that specific one for sale??

I looked over all 3 pages but that one seems missing, shame because it looks awesome!

Do you mean the F/M one? Because that one is only available on my OnlyFans, not on THQ’s pages.

Thank you! They are! :D

Well that makes that pic even hotter!! I love armpit tickling, it's definitely my favourite tickle spot especially when you know someone is really sensitive there. Your laugh is awesome too so you'd be something of a dream 'lee :devilish:

Have you considered working with UK Tickling? I know you prefer to keep your face partially covered in clips but he's done some shoots like that too. Just love his content and frankly I'd !like to see more of you!!

Have you considered working with UK Tickling? I know you prefer to keep your face partially covered in clips but he's done some shoots like that too. Just love his content and frankly I'd !like to see more of you!!

Several people across different sites have asked me to shoot with UK Tickling, but ultimately the decision is his, not mine. I’ve emailed him recently to ask about his “amateur video” service which I wasn’t previously aware of. As it currently stands, I would have to pay him a fee in order to record something with him and I’ll be able to sell the video on my platforms. He’d be more than welcome to sell it on C4S too, but I’m aware that I don’t “fit in” with his other models lol.

Oh ok. I didn't realise that either. Is it something worth considering or not? As for not fitting in I'd have to disagree. You have a lovely body, your hair looks great and you are gloriously ticklish. I'd say a lot of people would enjoy your work.

Oh ok. I didn't realise that either. Is it something worth considering or not? As for not fitting in I'd have to disagree. You have a lovely body, your hair looks great and you are gloriously ticklish. I'd say a lot of people would enjoy your work.

I will consider it, but it will have to be at a much later date as I can’t really afford it right now lol. The actual service fee isn’t too bad, but there’s also the fact I’ll need to travel up north and book a place to stay and whatnot. Unless several people would be kind enough to sponsor the trip and such, but I highly doubt anyone would.

Thank you though! :) I’m flattered you think I’m attractive enough. However, I am aware that UK Tickling prefers the more “glamour” look and doesn’t shoot with tickling fetishists at all. Plus there’s also the fact I don’t show my face, and I’m not popular enough for it to be worth it if that makes sense. What I mean is, he’ll only shoot with faceless models that are “popular enough” on their own, and I’m obviously not lol.

I will consider it, but it will have to be at a much later date as I can’t really afford it right now lol. The actual service fee isn’t too bad, but there’s also the fact I’ll need to travel up north and book a place to stay and whatnot. Unless several people would be kind enough to sponsor the trip and such, but I highly doubt anyone would.

Thank you though! :) I’m flattered you think I’m attractive enough. However, I am aware that UK Tickling prefers the more “glamour” look and doesn’t shoot with tickling fetishists at all. Plus there’s also the fact I don’t show my face, and I’m not popular enough for it to be worth it if that makes sense. What I mean is, he’ll only shoot with faceless models that are “popular enough” on their own, and I’m obviously not lol.

Something for the future maybe. You're clearly doing well with Tickle HQ so that's good. I definitely think you're attractive enough to shoot with UKT tho, for many reasons. Not least how ticklish you are because I'd say that's the most important and in terms of your reactions you're awesome.
Did wonder if your hair is long enough to tickle your armpits when it's in pigtails as that would be a lot of fun to watch :)

Something for the future maybe. You're clearly doing well with Tickle HQ so that's good. I definitely think you're attractive enough to shoot with UKT tho, for many reasons. Not least how ticklish you are because I'd say that's the most important and in terms of your reactions you're awesome.
Did wonder if your hair is long enough to tickle your armpits when it's in pigtails as that would be a lot of fun to watch :)

Thank you, that’s very sweet. Depending on how many people reeeaaalllyyy want to see me in a UK Tickling video, I may start some kind of fundraiser in order to cover both the trip and the production fee. These people would of course get something in return. That’s just an idea though.

People have tried to tickle me with my own hair many times, but alas it never works because, well… it’s attached to my head lol. I guess my brain registers it as me trying to tickle myself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back