• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Recent Work

So apparently I can no longer attach images to posts… but part 2 is out now too! :bubbleheart:

Challenge clips are awesome and this is so cool! I love your outfit, your body looks amazing :wub:
You have such a pretty laugh and the way you giggle in this is great. You are such a good 'Lee as you look and sound fantastic :)

Challenge clips are awesome and this is so cool! I love your outfit, your body looks amazing :wub:
You have such a pretty laugh and the way you giggle in this is great. You are such a good 'Lee as you look and sound fantastic :)

Thank you! :)

Lovely pictures Jezebel! You look ticklish as hell, but a lot of fun. Thanks for posting the stills and links.

Happy days!! That first image is just too hot :firedevil You look amazing, you look so fit. Your armpits are lovely and you have such a beautiful figure, I would love to work that upperbody! Love how you're tied too as there's some wriggle room even tho you can't defend yourself. Would love to see your armpits soaked in as much oil as your soles too!

Popping back in with exciting news: The UK Ler now has a Clips4Sale store! That’s right, there are videos of me being tickled on C4S again! Hallelujah!

:woot:

I will consider it, but it will have to be at a much later date as I can’t really afford it right now lol. The actual service fee isn’t too bad, but there’s also the fact I’ll need to travel up north and book a place to stay and whatnot. Unless several people would be kind enough to sponsor the trip and such, but I highly doubt anyone would.

Thank you though! :) I’m flattered you think I’m attractive enough. However, I am aware that UK Tickling prefers the more “glamour” look and doesn’t shoot with tickling fetishists at all. Plus there’s also the fact I don’t show my face, and I’m not popular enough for it to be worth it if that makes sense. What I mean is, he’ll only shoot with faceless models that are “popular enough” on their own, and I’m obviously not lol.
Now you're popular enough.

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve updated this thread, so here’s a few stills that I can’t remember if I’ve shared or not:

93EF241C-7F7B-4155-AC93-5C3375A546BB.jpeg
Closeup tummy tickling…

B206FE1D-859C-4BC0-B218-0B59A291042A.jpeg
Spy interrogation themed foot tickling…

E8B2AE2A-4223-48F3-8C6B-B8DDDB84125E.jpeg42A6657C-EF1D-487F-A228-BF0BAD33130D.jpeg850AAB28-BA6E-4DCE-9A61-76F0A4EEB27D.jpeg
And my favourite, a full-body tickle instruction video with emphasis on sensual armpit tickling.

I’ll also be with Tickle HQ and the UK Ler again very soon, so definitely watch this space! :D

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve updated this thread, so here’s a few stills that I can’t remember if I’ve shared or not:

View attachment 1002563
Closeup tummy tickling…

View attachment 1002567
Spy interrogation themed foot tickling…

View attachment 1002564View attachment 1002565View attachment 1002566
And my favourite, a full-body tickle instruction video with emphasis on sensual armpit tickling.

I’ll also be with Tickle HQ and the UK Ler again very soon, so definitely watch this space! :D
It doesn’t get much better than this. Thank you for sharing here.
Can’t wait to see more in the near future

I love your clips! You have such an awesome laugh, the stuff you've done with the UK Ler is brilluant, especially that multi point bondage I really want that set up!!
You have a lovely body and your tummy tickles are great but your armpits are a 'lers dream. I love armpit tickling so those types of clips are my absolute favourites :faint:

She has also ventured into butt tickling and that spot of hers has become my favourite

She has also ventured into butt tickling and that spot of hers has become my favourite
There's a lot to be said for a ticklish butt! I just think Jezebel is such a genuine 'lee and that's why I love her clips. She has amazing reactions, a gorgeous body and so many super ticklish spots. Her clips are so authentic and knowing she's having such a great time too makes them even better

I'm convinced her clips would sell at UK Tickling too. He does shoot with models in masks who don't want to show their face and I think she's got all the attributes people who buy from there like

Awww, thank you all so much! I’m so glad you’re all enjoying my tickle stuff! :wub:

I'm convinced her clips would sell at UK Tickling too. He does shoot with models in masks who don't want to show their face and I think she's got all the attributes people who buy from there like

I’ve kind of addressed this already, but he only works with faceless models that are popular enough, such as Lou In Heels. I’m not a professional model or even conventionally attractive enough as an amateur, so the only way I could shoot with UK Tickling is if I pay for the service along with all the travel and accommodation that I’d need, which I can’t afford right now.

Awww, thank you all so much! I’m so glad you’re all enjoying my tickle stuff! :wub:

I’ve kind of addressed this already, but he only works with faceless models that are popular enough, such as Lou In Heels. I’m not a professional model or even conventionally attractive enough as an amateur, so the only way I could shoot with UK Tickling is if I pay for the service along with all the travel and accommodation that I’d need, which I can’t afford right now.
I just disagree with one thing. You are Conventionally attractive.

I just disagree with one thing. You are Conventionally attractive.
That’s very sweet of you, but strictly speaking I don’t match what society (and especially the adult industry) typically views as attractive. At best, one could argue that I’m un-conventionally attractive haha. Thank you though! :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back