• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Recent Work

Thank you, that’s very sweet. Depending on how many people reeeaaalllyyy want to see me in a UK Tickling video, I may start some kind of fundraiser in order to cover both the trip and the production fee. These people would of course get something in return. That’s just an idea though.

People have tried to tickle me with my own hair many times, but alas it never works because, well… it’s attached to my head lol. I guess my brain registers it as me trying to tickle myself.

Well I think that does sound like a pretty decent idea to be fair. I'm hardly being totally selfless here, I love seeing you tickled. Hopefully lots of people share that view too as it would be awesome seeing you in a UK Tickling clip.

I can imagine that! Was a fun idea, pity your pesky brain doesn't let it work tho! Luckily it doesn't seem to be able to save you when fingers are involved, especially when there is oil or lotion around too!! ;)

Well I think that does sound like a pretty decent idea to be fair. I'm hardly being totally selfless here, I love seeing you tickled. Hopefully lots of people share that view too as it would be awesome seeing you in a UK Tickling clip.

I can imagine that! Was a fun idea, pity your pesky brain doesn't let it work tho! Luckily it doesn't seem to be able to save you when fingers are involved, especially when there is oil or lotion around too!! ;)

Thank you! But yeah, the UK Tickling video will only happen if and when I can afford it lmao.

Nope!

The second (middle attached photo) in your first post. That's the one I couldn't find anywhere, unless you might know where by chance??

Perhaps he just hasn't posted it yet *shrug*

AE7EFF8F-B299-4F4F-8659-A90C631C376D.jpeg

Excited to see that there's a clip coming from that pic I loved, gonna be awesome!
You look amazing in the 2nd part of the Home Invasion series, are there any other parts and when are you shooting with them again?

Excited to see that there's a clip coming from that pic I loved, gonna be awesome!
You look amazing in the 2nd part of the Home Invasion series, are there any other parts and when are you shooting with them again?

Thank you! :D We’re planning a part 3 revenge clip, but I won’t give away too many spoilers lol. I believe the next shoot with THQ is around mid-September.

Thank you! :D We’re planning a part 3 revenge clip, but I won’t give away too many spoilers lol. I believe the next shoot with THQ is around mid-September.

That sounds exciting!! Not long to wait either. Here's hoping your beautiful armpits are fully exposed and treated to lots of lotion or oil :devilish:

I love the photos you are doing great keep up the good work.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

On a separate note do you think you'll show your face in the future? It's kinda sexy wondering who the girl in the mask is but it would also be lovely to see you revealed! Could even make a storyline out of it!!

On a separate note do you think you'll show your face in the future? It's kinda sexy wondering who the girl in the mask is but it would also be lovely to see you revealed! Could even make a storyline out of it!!

Nope. Doing so would put me in a lot of danger. Even if it didn’t, I still firmly believe that if male producers don’t have to show theirs, I shouldn’t be forced to show mine.

I'm sorry to hear that's the case. Absolutely not and more importantly it's good that you will only do what's right for you. You're clearly enjoying your work and I know a lot of us are enjoying you too so stick with whatever makes you happy because I think you're great exactly as you are :)

Nope!

The second (middle attached photo) in your first post. That's the one I couldn't find anywhere, unless you might know where by chance??

Perhaps he just hasn't posted it yet *shrug*

View attachment 744204

Just thought I’d pop back in to mention that this clip ^ has now been posted on Tickle HQ’s patreon. It’s not been uploaded to LoyalFans yet but I’m sure they’ll get round to it soon.

Link is here:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=47080748

Thanks for that!!

anxiously awaiting it to pop up on the LoyalFans, have a great weekend and thanks for being so active in the community!

So glad you are posting again here :)
This teaser clip is very hot! You look amazing in that position and the oil/lotion just makes your body look even more beautiful. You really are an upper body 'lers dream

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back