• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! Not There!!!

Okay I have a few like this. My inner thighs (especially those), ribs, tummy and collarbone.

:happyfloa

I can have more than one. :manicd: One is definitely my neck, but only when tickled by mouth, if just tickled with fingers on the neck, it tickles, but it's more of a tingly type tickle that gives me visible chills. :wowzer: Strangely enough, when my s/o :wub: has my ankles trapped, then my ankles are horribly ticklish, but only if they are trapped, if not trapped yes they are ticklish, but not "jump out of my skin" ticklish. Pretty much any part of my feet are like that also when s/o uses his mouth also there, then I go nuts, especially toes. :feets

Its probably safe to respond to since I probably can't get to a gathering ever again :(
Light fingernail tickling on my arches and toes will drive me wild especially if I know I can't get away. Otherwise, I can be made to laugh without being touched on my neck, and there's a dangerous spot on my hip bone that not many people have found.

kis123 said:
*makes notes in tickle journal for posterity*

Oh, back to topic........ :jester:

I have a tiny spot on my left side that if touched I'll fly over furniture to get away! :xpeepsofa

Noted as well, my neighbor to the south :)

Feets and hips get me screaming of laughter, but if someone even so much as comes near my unprotected armpits, I go crazy.

thattickles said:
I can have more than one. :manicd: One is definitely my neck, but only when tickled by mouth, if just tickled with fingers on the neck, it tickles, but it's more of a tingly type tickle that gives me visible chills. :wowzer: Strangely enough, when my s/o :wub: has my ankles trapped, then my ankles are horribly ticklish, but only if they are trapped, if not trapped yes they are ticklish, but not "jump out of my skin" ticklish. Pretty much any part of my feet are like that also when s/o uses his mouth also there, then I go nuts, especially toes. :feets

I have to edit that part about my ankles being horribly ticklish when pinned down, that usually is only the case first thing in the morning, when I do get tickled every morning before he leaves for work. So basically, first thing in the morning is killer for my feet, and of course, that's his fav spot to tickle. :wowzer:

I am going Nuts,laughing hysterically mixed with squeals when someone drags a feather ,uses a Electric Toothbrush,or fingertips Anywhere from my Arches to my Toes :eek: Underarms being raised over my head and held immobile :xpeepsofa ! and my neck

my fall to the ground spot..

my "boy bits"

and i wouldn't have it any other way!

I'd have to say that and kind of tickling on my sides turns me into a wild, squirming, laughing animal. Armpits aren't really far off.

Lower ribs above my stomach with firm tickles... ;-;, and my hips with soft tickles... I can't win... :(

...or can I? :devil2:

anywhere from my ankles down... especially that one certain spot... :shake: although you can pretty much have me giggling from touching me anywhere.. :poke3:

most def my ribs and right above my knee!!!!! only few ppl know thats how to get me!!

wow thats a tough one. one spot that really drives me crazy though is my thighs.. pretty much anywhere on my thighs drives me insane. Also my waist, pinching and squeezing can send me into silent laughter :)

Feet...

Totally my arches (both feet) and the sides of my feet; often the tops too....

No, not there.. that makes me insane... how would you like me to tickle YOUR FEET?

Tara

On the back of my neck, my sides and the soles of my feet haha and between the toes, DAMn i am way to ticklish

I have more than one. And you'll pay hell getting it out of me... :ignite:

well normally I would tell on the fact of being brave..but you see..

the thing is I am actually semi-planning on attending NEST next year...;)

so I'm not saying. :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back