• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! Not There!!!

Just beneath the balls of my feet. I got a pedicure yesterday, and the guy used a pumice stone RIGHT THERE and I almost kicked him in the face!!

I know this feeling.... Precisely why I don't think I could EVER fathom getting a pedicure myself!!!!!!

I think it is between my 2nd and 3rd ribs, ...

I think it is between my 2nd and 3rd ribs, but I'm usually laughing to hard to know when my tickler is doing "Rib Counting". I'm usually bucking up and down like a wild bronc causing them to lose count. So, they hilariously, resume their nefarious count at: One!

:3poke::2poke:

The sides of my feet, near the arches

Between the toes! OMG! I giggle just thinking about it! :feets: :feets: :feets:

The sides of my feet are my worst / best spot, especially near my arches...

Yes also between my toes with a feather especially/

Lea

Deserves a bump.

I don't think any spot is THAT sensitive on me. But if there is one, my stomach.

heels

if anybody even mentions touching my heels, i start squirming and pleading, i cant standdddddddddddddddd it. :xpeepsofa

Underarms and thighs are my WORST! ahhh love it though!

I'm pretty ticklish everywhere, and very ticklish everywhere on my feet, but the absolute worst spot has to be either right in the middle of my soles or just under the toes. Go for either and I just lose it.

I absolutely have to tickle Mammers before I'm gone from this earth. If not, I will not have lived a full life!

:devil:

I'm not quite sure...my whole friggin' body is so damned ticklish it's been almost difficult to tell what the person is doing. But if I had to guess it would be.

Feet arches/under toes
Back of my head...yeah
And my ass...:idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back