• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! Not There!!!

Ummmmm...

If anything... ribs... I would definitely have to say my ribs... :yowzer:

i think my inner thighs and feet are for sure the WORST... but im not sure about other places..

My ribs are probably my worst spot. And I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but my back is a VERY close second, if not tied with my ribs. It's crazy. Even just a poke to my back will almost make me jump out of my seat! And massages can almost be unbearable :p My feet are bad too, especially under my toes and on the tops.

anywhere on my upperbody - Ribs, underarms, waist, stomach - as well as my feet, thighs, and balls. I'm dead with any of those.

I have a few...

jd58 said:
okey, now how may of us out here ha that one ticklish spot.
that if someone finds or gets to. it's instent hysterical laughter.
your done for. a hysterical mess.
or maybe you have more than one of these spots.
are you brave enough to tell the world were these spots are? :eek:

One is obvious from my name, probably, but I'll say it anyways...it's my bellybutton, especially if the ticklee is using a tongue or a gently poking/wiggling finger *chills and giggles*

The rest of them, I don't disclose until I've gotten to know someone better!

looks at ticklishkate and grins knowingly....

:happyfloa And from this 'ler's perspective, it's WONDERFUL to run into a woman whose bare feet (a size 7, say? lol) are her "OH MY GOD, NOT THERE!" spots...nothin' gets a 'ler's tickling juices flowing like hearing those words once the 'lee KNOWS she's in for it.... :blaugh:

Since I don't really plan on meeting anyone from here, I'll go ahead and divulge *grins maniacly* Hrmm...ribs...my upper back right near my ribs and shoulders...navel for sure...inner thighs...my kneecaps and just above them...my toes and between my toes...balls of feet...left side of neck only (don't ask, heh)...inner left arm from the elbow on up (again, don't ask, I'm weird o_O)...and this wonderfully wayward pair of spots on my lower back just above my kidneys *shivers happily*

Yep... got me one of those spots, but considering a future/pending session with someone who has pointed out that he reads my threads... I'm not tellin'.

If the foot fellas wanna think it's my feet... that's fine with me.

Yep... got me one of those spots, but considering a future/pending session with someone who has pointed out that he reads my threads... I'm not tellin'.

Selfish.:cry1:

I'm pretty ticklish everywhere but go crazy if someone tickles the bottom of my feet anywhere , and also my sides.

I am going Nuts,laughing hysterically mixed with squeals when someone drags a feather ,uses a Electric Toothbrush,or fingertips Anywhere from my Arches to my Toes :eek: Underarms being raised over my head and held immobile :xpeepsofa ! and my neck

hehehehe.........making mental notes here sweetie........My weakest spots are my belly, Ribs and feet........sliding fingers across my belly brings convulsions!! LOL

Just beneath the balls of my feet. I got a pedicure yesterday, and the guy used a pumice stone RIGHT THERE and I almost kicked him in the face!!

Incase i ever meet someone on this forum, here's the check list :D

inner thighs
hip bone
stomach
under arms

tickle me at all four places and ill go insane ;)

I am going Nuts,laughing hysterically mixed with squeals when someone drags a feather ,uses a Electric Toothbrush,or fingertips Anywhere from my Arches to my Toes :eek: Underarms being raised over my head and held immobile :xpeepsofa ! and my neck

you are in deep doo-doo next month....:feets: are my favorite spot! ---- <<<<----

My worst spot is right behind my left ear and runs all the way down the left side of my back like a tremor I went crazy when my GF found it I cant even laugh I just shake and tremble. :shock:

You do realize that you have told me the location of this spot(s) , don't you MZ Chaos ...? Y'know ... after I couldn't find it for , like ... six hours!

S'alright ... there was that one thing I did to your feet that finally got you to scream your safeword ....... & while I won't reveal your 'spot' to this entire forum , I will say to everyone that MZ Chaos's elbows are actually quite delightfully ticklish.

Future LERs of MZ Chaos ... enjoy! She is awesome!

The belly button. No question.

Hiya al! :bunny:

Actually there are all kinds of weakspots that bring me quickly to hysterical giggles. :yowzer: :D

But there is ONE spot that transports me to pure TICKLE HELL - it's my inny.:wowzer: Ohmigawd! I've had -thankfully very few- occasions where someone worked a tickle in my belly-button and i was like instantly in convulsive shrieks! :eek::eek: The feeling is so indescribably torturously intense that despite my fondness for being tickled, I actually hate getting it there. :Grrr:

Many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

You do realize that you have told me the location of this spot(s) , don't you MZ Chaos ...? Y'know ... after I couldn't find it for , like ... six hours!

S'alright ... there was that one thing I did to your feet that finally got you to scream your safeword ....... & while I won't reveal your 'spot' to this entire forum , I will say to everyone that MZ Chaos's elbows are actually quite delightfully ticklish.

Future LERs of MZ Chaos ... enjoy! She is awesome!

Tattletale!!! :ranty:

And I didn't scream!

And about those other spot(s)... you just keep your mouth shut!

Damned Tattletale! :rant::ranty::disgust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back