• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real 100% No bullshit Non Consensual Tickling Video!!!

So...what are you saying?That it's okay because she wouldn't do anything about it because he payed her? Where does it not become unwanted physical assault? When she agrees to be quiet for money?
It was a straight forward statement, stop trying to take it out of context.

oh, I think we have to start a new thread on who was the best Hannibal Lector. I think it depends on the mood one is in, but I digress. Who gave the better portrayal of a role is, like most of life, open to endless discussion, argument and opinion. We can agree to disagree and meet to debate another day. I close the book, on the other hand, on anyone who seriously supports, advocates, or practices nonconsensual. And i will not silently let such things as the item that started this thread go on their merry way. Nor should we all I hope. Now, on to that non-tickling discussion thread on the best Hannibal Lector.

I purchased TicklingParadise's "Non-Con" video years ago. I got a VHS tape in the mail, so that gives you an idea of how long ago. I know it's not legit for a variety of reasons which I and others have explained on here before, so no need to rehash that debate. But when I purchased it, I really wanted to believe it was real, I was really hoping it was real. Because it was like "wow, everyone's deepest darkest fantasy, an attractive female truly being tickled forcibly against her will, and someone has finally made it a reality!"
While this fantasy is probably close to universal in the community, the desire to see it come true isn't. I wanted to see it come true and that's all that mattered to me. I'll tell you that while watching it, before I had a chance to really scrutinize it and figure out there's no way this is legit noncon tickling, when I still thought it might be real, I must say I felt kind of sorry for the girl. Even moreso after I came.

I have surprise tickled women before which I guess could be considered non-consensual but I think it crosses a line when the person is tied down and unable to move. If you have to lie to get a person to do what you want...to me it is considered deception.

I know there are many stories about this but like horror movies...its just for entertainment. No one really wants to see someone killed.

Be careful, she didn't press charges but the next one might. This is the reason so many women don't trust the men on here. Sorry I can't condone this but I don't want to be buzzkill.

I think if it needs to be said publicly, yes. I think 99.9% of the tickle fetish and BDSM community does NOT condone, and condemns in the strongest measure, real-life non-consensual assault. In my 30+ years active in both communities, very rarely have I ever suspected a whackadoo condoning it for real. Those folks usually end up having a long lunch with the FBI. Victim pressing charges or no.

Come on. You can't back up ANY of your claims.

99.9% ?!? No fucking way.

The number of people you encounter IRL is a sliver of a sliver of the people online, so your "source" is wildly unreliable.

Lunch with the F.B.I. eh? I hope they're picking up the tab, I hear them secret agents go first class!

I think there is a need for a loud and unified voice from those of us who count ourselves as part of the tickling community and share on sites like this that real life non-consensual tickling (or anything) has no place here (or anywhere).

I think you are attempting to force your preferences on the rest of us.
I also believe your post to be a bit maniacal.

The core problem here, is there are always new lines being drawn in the sand.

"Well, it's OK if you just think about it" "It's ok it's only for a few seconds" "It's ok if she's not this or that"

Subjective POV, at best.

What's next?! We've seen some incredibly hostile posts on gay (and lesbian) tickling that I felt were an embarrassment to our community.
Same goes for BDSM, child raising and a host of other topics that became FAR more heated than this.

As far as I know, the TMF is about diversity and acceptance ... for ALL things tickling.

Like many have said before: "If it's not your thing ... move on to something that is."

But it seems the angry villagers have gathered up their pitchforks and torches, and are fixin' to settle a score.

Come on. You can't back up ANY of your claims.

99.9% ?!? No fucking way.

The number of people you encounter IRL is a sliver of a sliver of the people online, so your "source" is wildly unreliable.

Lunch with the F.B.I. eh? I hope they're picking up the tab, I hear them secret agents go first class!

There comes a point where people start banging on posts because they don't understand that its the spirt of the words that was the point rather then the dot by dot exact facts in said post.

The point that C.A.B. was making was a simple one. Spend any amount of time going to gatherings, tickling or B&D or S&M and over the years you get a feel for the people and their over all attitudes as communities. And as CAB said the vast majority of folks have no desire to see tickle-rape, or real rape done to people in front of them. They will often admit to the fantasy, fully knowing IT IS A FANTASY that does not translate into reality.

People tend to understand morality pretty well.

Over the years the community has shown a distaste for REAL material that leaves the 'lee' looking uncomfortable, upset, or damaged at the end. They have spoken up about it time and again.

Another aspect is that a big part of the community is very sensitive to anything that will leave it tarred with the brush of 'creepy' and 'fucked up'. Every time some weak impulse controlled guy is arrested for licking women's feet at the gym, or walking up to girls on the boardwalk and asking if they can touch their feet or so forth, the entire fetish community takes a black eye in the public thought. Folks imagine what word of a bunch of tickle-rape videos would sound like to the mainline press if word got out. And cringe. Not wanting to be attached to that in any form.

So people react strongly.

The majority of people get it. They understand fantasy Okay, Reality not cool. And that's the core point here.

To the OP, good luck with the video. Inmost situations models bring a strong friend to shoots to prevent just such things from happening to them. In your case you hit upon a desperate woman who trusted too much. The morality of your actions seem to have escaped you.

Myriads

It was a straight forward statement, stop trying to take it out of context.

I was actually not sure what you meant and tried to get clarification.

To the OP, good luck with the video. Inmost situations models bring a strong friend to shoots to prevent just such things from happening to them. In your case you hit upon a desperate woman who trusted too much. The morality of your actions seem to have escaped you.

You can't sum it up any better than that!

As far as I know, the TMF is about diversity and acceptance ... for ALL things tickling.

Like many have said before: "If it's not your thing ... move on to something that is."
Well, for me it is not about all things tickling if it includes engaging in or supporting real nonconsensual tickling of the type that started this and similar discussions. You, coldneck, seem unwilling or perhaps incapable of acknowledging that there exist unacceptable behaviors - legally, morally, socially - that have nothing to do with diversity or acceptance. Your freedom ends where it denies freedom to another.

Life, essentially, is nonconsentual. We cannot choose where we come from. We are all spawned from immaturity; without much regard for feelings, if any.

Birth is quite painful as we are brought into really bright light. Not a good start.

Being able to dish it out is liberating and addicting!!

I look forward to the "nonconsentual" material.

Sock Puppet King--made with spandex to maintain proper size and comfortable fit after repeated washes and hot drying cycles!!

some of you holier than thous need to get the hell over your selves! i'm sick of the judgemental attitudes of a few of you. if you don't like it, fine move on! but your insults are what have no place here on the tmf.

steve

holier than thous

Excuse me? We are talking about tying someone down and then doing something they didn't agree to! Put yourself in that position!
What has no place on the TMF is people who think it's okay to do that to others!

Excuse me? We are talking about tying someone down and then doing something they didn't agree to! Put yourself in that position!
What has no place on the TMF is people who think it's okay to do that to others!

madam, watch the damned video, even just part 5 and see if it's so frigging bad!? after actually educating my self to this thread by watching the video, before making up my mind, i can honestly say it is a put up job, with a girl that's not even all that ticklish! you go around making pendantic pronouncements, and acting like a know it all! i am sick unto death of your b.s.!
steve

rhiannon just has issues accepting she likes rough stuff. It happens. She is not the only woman in denial and neither is wolf.

i can honestly say it is a put up job, with a girl that's not even all that ticklish!

I suspected that much, but honestly - it doesn't matter to me! Promoting 'non-consensual' just sucks in itself.

rhiannon just has issues accepting she likes rough stuff.

Oh please, don't even try to make any statements about someone you know nothing about, okay?

madam, watch the damned video, even just part 5 and see if it's so frigging bad!? after actually educating my self to this thread by watching the video, before making up my mind, i can honestly say it is a put up job, with a girl that's not even all that ticklish! you go around making pendantic pronouncements, and acting like a know it all! i am sick unto death of your b.s.!
steve

This conversation drifted away from one particular video a while back. This became more of a general discussion on true Non-Consensual content.

I keep my view that doing ANYTHING to ANYONE without CONSENT is not right. I'm fine with fantasy. I'm ok with anything that happens as long as the person knows what is about to happen to them, or agrees to allow whatever to happen.

It is not a judgmental, or holier than thou view. It is a view of respecting a human being. There is a line in the sand that needs to be respected.

I doubt anyone here would be advocating rape. So then why would you be fine with No consent? Just use your brains and find your morals in your sea of hornyness.

If its true then it has Law suite written all over it. And when you post it here, there are going to be plenty of witness' ... I hope you got her promise not to sue you in writing, because a verbal contract ain't worth sh*t :facepalm:

Whatever happened to just worrying about yourself? He's not doing anything to me personally, so that's where my concern over it ends. Plus, if a guy wants to do something to a woman against her will and it happens to turn me on, and I don't have to assume any risk and he does it all for me, hey thanks buddy! I'm talking hypothetically; I watched the preview clips in question and they're hot but she doesn't sound like she's being violated.

It's everyone for themselves, look out for #1 and use anyone and anything you have to. Because they'd do the exact same thing to you, believe it. Just worry about yourself.

Just worry about yourself.

I can only say if everybody in the world was like you, we'd all be extinct by now. Hey, maybe that wouldn't be so bad after all reading some of the comments here!

Life, essentially, is nonconsentual. We cannot choose where we come from. We are all spawned from immaturity; without much regard for feelings, if any.

Birth is quite painful as we are brought into really bright light. Not a good start.

Being able to dish it out is liberating and addicting!!

I look forward to the "nonconsentual" material.

There is a market for m/m tickling too. I guess that means when a bunch of dudes tie you up against your will. You will be like ..."Yay, I love it!" or maybe it will happen to your sister. wife or girlfriend. Rock on!! Tell them you are all for it too.:woot:

A reminder: Keep the debate on the topic folks, and keep personal attacks aimed at anyone specific out of it.

Myriads

Isn't almost all tickling non consensual? Obviously not tickling videos they should all be consensual but I mean everyday tickling. I'm sure when u go tickle someone you don't announce it and ask for their permission, 'can I please have your consent while I tickle you'. It's tickling, it's ment to be spontaneous or defeats the whole purpose.

However tying someone up and tickling some crazy without them expecting it is probably crossing the line but hey if she's fine with it now what's the big problem?

However tying someone up and tickling some crazy without them expecting it is probably crossing the line but hey if she's fine with it now what's the big problem?

The big problem is that there is no way to know upfront if she will be fine with it afterwards. And while it happened the person is helpless and can't do anything to make it stop. It's kinda like a rapist saying "she said no, but her eyes said yes" afterwards.

Oh, and you can cross out the "probably". It IS crossing the line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back