• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real 100% No bullshit Non Consensual Tickling Video!!!

You know that thread, where the OP asked, "Why aren't there more women on the Forum?"...
:idunno:

And, THIS ^^ Is why I was gone for many years from this place.

It's a shame that there are shitty people out there that give decent people a bad name. If I considered myself a ticklephile, the fact that this is so wrong and goes against so many things, would turn me off to this video. How pathetic that this guy has to lure in women that are already hitting rock bottom to have to do a bondage video for money and then subject her to non-consensual torture is pretty much like kicking her when she's down. This isn't far from being qualified as rape, in my opinion and I'm kind of appalled that the "moderators" here don't have some sort of rule against this. Not allowing minors here is a given, but is it really that difficult to see how wrong this is and to not allow this? Videos should only be posted if ALL parties consent.

And if a model came in for a tickling video but you tied her up and spanked "the crap out of her", that would be fine too?

No wonder women stay quiet here...

Its already been pointed out to you all but exploitation of somebody in desperate need of money is the most vile of entrepreneurial human acts.

Don't you people who are against nonconsensual tickling realise that you draw a lot of attention to this thread when you keep posting in here.... If you don't like the thread then the best thing you can do is to ignore it. Then it wouldn't have gotten half the attension it got already.

These nonconsensual threads always get a lot of posts, and even though the majority is criticism, it is still attention. And do you really think they deserve that? I don't.

Well in the Pervert thread we've come to the conclusion theres nothing wrong with being a Pedophile so hell whats a bit of forced tickling when were with friends? Hey why dont we all get together and snatch a few kids out the park and tickle them to death? :dancingkitty:

Well in the Pervert thread we've come to the conclusion theres nothing wrong with being a Pedophile

I suggest you take a lesson in actually reading and understanding what other people say! Obviously, you understood nothing.

Don't you people who are against nonconsensual tickling realise that you draw a lot of attention to this thread when you keep posting in here.... If you don't like the thread then the best thing you can do is to ignore it. Then it wouldn't have gotten half the attension it got already.

These nonconsensual threads always get a lot of posts, and even though the majority is criticism, it is still attention. And do you really think they deserve that? I don't.

Silence implies agreement. This garbage is a detriment to the community and needs to be fought whenever it comes up. Don't like it? Take your own advice.

Phineas and greenmess both make valid points. I think some of the strong negative reaction is to make the point that there is no tolerance for those who truly advocate nonconsensual tickling in this community which is otherwise tolerant and accepting of a wide spectrum of behavior and belief. Some things costs a line and nonconsensual is one of them. Silence can be interpreted as acceptance, hence the strong reactions.

Thank God someone knows how astounding Brian Cox was in Manhunter, and how corny Anthony Hopkins was.....

Non-consensual tickling for one's own sexual gratification is abominable, atrocious, and immoral. I am referring to the individuals who'll tie up another person under the false pretenses of doing some other act, bondage modeling or something of that nature, but end up tickling them instead when they truly don't want to be. That is assault and battery, false imprisonment, and kidnapping. If you don't believe me then look under the federal statutes which we all must abide my. The only reason why non-consensual tickling isn't considered rape is because their isn't any penetration taking place, but don't think for a moment that you getting off on it is any better. There should be no tolerance for such an act. We, as a community, must speak out on this matter. Non-consensual tickling is one of the main reasons why vanilla minded individuals may frown upon our fetish. It's one of the main reasons why people don't enjoy getting tickled to begin with. When you take away another person's voice for consent, then you are taking away their voice as an individual. No one has the right to do so. We should not ignore this thread as some people have asked us to because this our way of protesting against this act.

Also,those of you who think there is nothing wrong in being a pedophile, shame on you. A child does not have to cognitive ability to give consent. People who consider pedophilia as "showing one's love" toward a child hides under that label to proceed with their own immoral sexual agenda. I dare any of you to educate yourselves by reading case studies and scholarly articles on the matter and say that I'm wrong.

I'd say the line is drawn when someone takes advantage of you while you're in a vulnerable position, then records it and sells it online for people to masturbate to.

I had a bet with a friend of mine that if she lost I got to tie her up. Of course the bet was super in my favor and I won. I tied her up and tickled her for a couple minutes and then let her out. Afterwards I asked her what she thought about it and she said that she'd be interested in doing it again. This is a bit different than what the OP was talking about, but would you guys say there's anything wrong with what I did. Had she seriously asked me to stop I would have immediately.

The so-called video has, I see, not been posted... Three cheers for all us negative Nancys!

I also note that in the title of this thread the OP has used the phrase "bullshit"-- Let me say right out that I object to anyone using such a phrase other than me-- please have a look at my BULLSHIT thread-- which incidently is positioned where it rightly belongs ----in the SILLY forum!

Bullshitters of the world, unite!
Negative Nancys rule OK!

Seriously though, folks... thank goodness so many people have said what they think of the ***** concept of this video.

I wonder where the line is drawn for those calling all non-con tickling where the person is tied up "assault". What about college parties, where someone gets tied to a chair, pole, tree, ceiling, whatever? Happens a lot. Of course SOMEONE is going tickle them, how can they not? Usually a couple of people will. Everyone, including the recipient (who never consented to their friends doing this, mind you, and continued to not do so with only their "eeeeek stop! Heehee"s), laughs and then go on wi the party having fun.

Did their friends just rape them? Assault them?

Where is the line drawn?

Is it assault and rape when you tickle a unicorn tied upside down in the North Pole while Santa watches? Come one now. Don't change the scenario so your point of view can attempt to be seen with some type of validity. If you tie up a stranger under the false pretenses of another activity and then tickle them without their permission and keep them like that for your own gratification and sexual enjoyment, then yes that's assault and battery, false imprisonment, and kidnapping. You really need to look up the definition of rape. Non-consensual tickling is exploitative of one's trust, especially when you attempt to turn a profit for people's masturbatory needs.

I'd say the line is drawn when someone takes advantage of you while you're in a vulnerable position, then records it and sells it online for people to masturbate to.

Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty fair statement.

that necro thread. Funny how it came back up just cuz someone wanted to comment on how good Brian Cox was at playing Hannibal Lecter lol. But I guess since the topic is here Ill say somethin

Non-Con videos to me is like a snuff film. True non-con probably exists, but I dont want to see it. The fantasy aspect in todays tickling videos, such as captured spy, or something to that effect, is good enough for me. Just because I like the whole captured spy angle in tickle videos doesnt mean I want to see some afghanistan war torture. I was on an Iraqi Army base back in 2005 when the war was really brutal. The Iraqi Army had captured 10-12 insurgents and brought them back with us. We always heard stories about what they did to these insurgents. Geneva convention doesnt exist out there, its like the wild west. Needless to say we walked past the building a few times and heard some chilling things occurring. People have these fantasies that they think are dark, but most certainly couldnt handle the reality if it were to occur. This is what humanity is all about people.

Honestly? The line is drawn whenever the person, in this case the lee, decides its drawn. I'm somewhat certain the legal definition of assault/the other words could and would describe a non-con. But yeah, whenever the receiver is like, ok, this isn't cool. I don't think an outside party gets to decide when someone has gone too far, I guess? Iunno.

And so i ask again: the answer to my question is...?

My personal opinionated answer to your question is: it is always wrong to do something to somebody else that the person does not want to be done to them. And it doesn't matter who does it and on which occasion! You are touching someone, and it doesn't matter how and when, the person tells you to stop - so you stop! Anything else is wrong.

I also note that in the title of this thread the OP has used the phrase "bullshit"-- Let me say right out that I object to anyone using such a phrase other than me-- please have a look at my BULLSHIT thread-- which incidently is positioned where it rightly belongs ----in the SILLY forum!

Bullshitters of the world, unite!
Negative Nancys rule OK!

:yayzorz:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back