• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOCAL: The Final Frontier!

Cool, y'all. All my scars are pretty much healed up so I'm back in action for the most part ;)

Following an idea someone had on this thread about possible meeting places, I was thinking of us trying to have a munch in one of the OC shopping districts such as: Irvine Spectrum, Bella Terra (in Huntington Beach), The Block at Orange, Downtown Disney to name a few. Most have outdoor sitting areas near food courts or restaurants that would be nice and comforting for most of us.

I'm pretty much in the middle of all of those places so all work well for me. I'm leaning toward the Spectrum since it's easy to find and fairly central to all. Any thoughts?

As far as time, maybe sometime over Thanksgiving weekend if no one is too busy. Not sure which date would be best for all. Saturday or Sunday perhaps. And as far as afternoon or evening... again any thoughts?

If I were the one to propose a time/place, I would suggest: Sunday, Nov. 28th round 2 or 3pm-ish at the Spectrum. Just my two-cents.

Any other ideas?

I'm excited to see how this turns out! Talk to y'all soon!

-- IT

P.S. Still like the idea of a San Diego one sometime in Dec. too :)

I think Thanksgiving is a no go,,,,,

To many folks either go out of town or have family in ( wanted or not for the extended weekend )( HEY...UNCLE FRED..... I AM GOING TO A TICKLING GROUP MUNCH. WANNA COME? BRING AUNT FRIEDA....SHE'LL LOVE IT ). I think the original idea of end of Nov is cool....and I vote for Downtown Disney ( ok...ok.. so I am a pass holder ) :waterballoon:

Yay January! Are we thinking more weekend or weekday?

fttickler, I'm a passholder too! My vote is totally for Downtown Disney.

Hey Molly....

Yay January! Are we thinking more weekend or weekday?

fttickler, I'm a passholder too! My vote is totally for Downtown Disney.

Even if they dont..name the day and I will meet ya at the Haunted Mansion:siterocks::laughhard:

January is a good month for me as well..we need to make this socal meet and greet happen

Yeah? Pick a day. Not hard to arrange such. If you folks want to do this, pick a day and target that. It isn't like you don't have me coordinating West Coast Gatherings to an entire list. :)

I just read this and we are interested in assit! My gf has been in a couple of tickling vids and I'm in the process of convince her to do her own site...

let me know!
best

would be interested as well in a meet and greet in socal area, i live in glendale

interested

I would be intersted in this as well. Someone should decide a day, time, and place. I would be willing to help get it together if needed. New to the community and I have never been to a gathering and think it would be fun.

Anything concrete yet? Me and the Gf are still down here in SD just chillin. :)

When would suit folks? PM me and IvoryTickler with your preference. Give an idea of what would suit you.

Been tied down lately (not in the fun way haha) with a new project, but still up for helping organize a munch/meet-and-greet. Like DVNC said, you can PM him or myself if you have preferences.

Also, considering making the trip to NEST this year. Not sure if it will fit in with my overall schedule, it's on the table. Anyone here who's thinking of going or just wants info about it, feel free to drop me a line anytime! :)

im 22 in san diego! id love to go this if it happens lol, but it seems as though i will have to wait ;(

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back