• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOCAL: The Final Frontier!

And what fun they were when we did have them! I think when PA burned down, it took a lot out of us because that place was perfect to socialize, play, and even look at other play styles. It was at an easy to reach location and no one had to get their own homes ready.

I do miss hanging out with the crew. DVNC and his wife are just awesome people. Bellystrokes and gang were always the highlight. Meeting these people was always a great experience. I miss my "throne". Even the regulars at the PA parties always got a kick out of us having a ball. The day we can all meet up again will be a special time.

Man, we're gonna be down that way next year anyway. We'll hook up with you and the rest of the original crew for dinner and such. We miss y'all. You're a great crew.

I miss Passive Arts. Was a good place, with a good owner, and it's sad that a crazy f***** killed all and sundry.

Passive Arts is now Sanctuary Studios, right? Has anyone been there? Is it a lot different than how it was at PA?

Anyone seen the new location and met the new owner(s)?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back