• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOCAL: The Final Frontier!

so I'm in Central Cal not So Cal but I thought I'd read this post anyways, very complicated... Alot of stalling and pushing back... Been moved like what? 5 times? lol... It's just a munch, not a gathering, it shouldn't be that complicated... but good luck y'all southern cali people...

so I'm in Central Cal not So Cal but I thought I'd read this post anyways, very complicated... Alot of stalling and pushing back... Been moved like what? 5 times? lol... It's just a munch, not a gathering, it shouldn't be that complicated... but good luck y'all southern cali people...

Nope, it shouldn't. Used to do a munch up in Sac for you Central folks, but it stalled entirely. If you're up for championing your area, we can start at that again.

Thats a good start... where is convenient? Im in the san frenando valley. I cant host, but i can def drive...

That's the biggie. Ivorytickler's talking a munch in the O.C.

If you folks wish to comment and don't wish to post here, you can PM me or IvoryTickler, or just mail the West Coast Gatherings at [email protected] and submit your interests and location preferences for a munch in Orange County.

I hated thay it never happened.....but

I will be making a new post later today to try and jump start San Diego and anyone else that would like to meet....

Adam

Sure wish there was at least some kind of annual gathering in SoCal, seems all the tickling happens on the east coast.

*sigh*

There was a seasonal event down there for years. Y'all stopped bein' able to show so much, and then the club burned down, and now there's just precious little interest in hosting the event down there. Most of the organizers are now married and focusing on work.

If folks show an interest and we can find a location, it'll happen. Read this thread through...

Yeah, I'm new to LA and looking for a a gathering out here as well. I'd love to meet up with some like minded people. Sounds like it's tough sledding for a long time now though... I'll keep my eyes peeled for any new news!

I'm not sure what I could do to help, but I would do what I could. And happily attend. :)

I just don't see many ticklephiles in SoCal active on the forum, not saying they're not out there though

Time, work, life... great things that can sometimes get in the way of gatherings lol. After the new year, I would be up to help with arranging a socal gathering. If anything, at least start off with a munch.

There might in fact be another possible place to host a gathering similar to PA. Let's all keep an eye on this thread and maybe 2013 will be the year it turns back around for West Coast Gatherings!

They were gatherings.

Seriously. We coined the term, but the concept was done before us, by TickleChgo, at earliest documented event.

The events were social parties that COULD have play, as opposed to play parties, which implied you had to play or you were at the wrong place. The point was and is to meet others into this. Drinking booze was discouraged and still is, largely, at the events. A) it dulls self-control and B) who wants to forget anything at these? Never really had an issue with preventing drinking, save one cat who came loaded to an event that allowed booze. The play was easy. Always had several people volunteering to play.

They happened in homes, mine and others. They happened in hotel rooms and suites. They happened in clubs. They've happened on this continent and in England, organized by me, and as well by others.

They used to happen monthly in CA. Times changed. Economy got bad. Club burned down. No one has a home available in SoCal. It lulls.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back