• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Interesting Milagros Facts

Milagros is not happy nowadays because the Giants are still in the playoffs.

Milagros is not happy that the Giants are going to be in The World Series.

Milagros is not a happy camper nowadays as The Giants are one game from winning The World Series. :mad:

Another understatement.
:Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:
I hope that their plane crashes on their way to Kansas City, killing all members of the team :devil: but none of the flight crew. :angel:

May have a hard time concentrating this week if the San Francisco Giants win one more game.

May have a hard time concentrating this week if the San Francisco Giants win one more game.
I will have no trouble concentrating. What I will be concentrating on is my unbounded hatred for the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. :D

Does not want to hear tonight.........................................

THE GIANTS WON THE PENNANT!

My unbounded hatred for the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards will continue, whether they win or lose tonight. :D

Last edited:
Milagros likes to hunt grizzly bears just using a hickory switch.

Will regret hearing all this year about The World Champion San Francisco Giants.

Will regret hearing all this year about The World Champion San Francisco Giants.

^ should know that I am hoping for a HUGE earthquake, 9.0 on the Richter scale, to completely destroy the city of San Francisco and kill every fan of that team, as soon as the Big Dodger in the Sky wants to send it. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back