• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

Stuck in the forest; I have the orb, but I'm in the forest garden with the laughter on the wind; was I supposed to do something first, or can I find out where that laughter is coming from?

In the garden area, remember one of the key hints of the game: examine everything! :)

As for progressing in the game, you will have to do a bit more exploring. But having the orb is an important first step!

Have you considered putting in some "Game Over" sequences where the hero gets tickle tortured when you lose?

BTW: This is one of the best things in the history of ever! TY for making it!

That's a good idea, I'll probably do that if I ever make another one! Thanks for the kind words! :)

Still loving this game!

Where is the tribal herbalist? At the Fort?

Also, how do you free the Amazon in the stocks being tortured by the panther?

Still loving this game!

Where is the tribal herbalist? At the Fort?

Also, how do you free the Amazon in the stocks being tortured by the panther?

The herbalist is in the village. Just take a look around and you'll see her hut! As for the Amazon in the stocks, sorry, she's there for a long time to come :devilish:

And stuck yet again, like a schmuck. I think I'm at the place Zimm5000 was having problems, getting passed the panther-guarded fortress.

Featherfall: Panther guarding is done by erm..spoilers close your eyes none stuck people

Tall tree in the jungle is leaking sap, like the poor amazon in the cave is having applied to her. Using ghostly hands (desperation move on my part) you can reach it and throw it for the panthers. Beyond this how ever you won't get passed unless you have defeated the water boss bellow the temple, that's what tripped me up. I found a crystal and thought I had everything you could get down there.

Kunzite: "That's a good idea, I'll probably do that if I ever make another one! Thanks for the kind words! "

^^ You already did in Depths of the dungeon a...decade back? some pretty grisly ones if I'm remembering those orgam denail focused nurse's properly

Coloured orbs in desert hide out anyone? trying all sorts of wacky things to get them light up.

Zimm,

SPOILER!!! Press the blue button once on one mural, and press the green button once on the other mural. Go back to the orb chamber and press the gold one, and the gilded doors in the center will open. Good luck!

You the man Zimm!

Finally figured it out. Hint people; carefully read descriptions.

Trying to open the door in the Amazon fortress; I have the key, but for some reason no matter what command input I use the way remains shut....

Last edited:
I'm all fine and dandy now, but now I'm running into the glitch where I'm tickling more health into the opponent

I'm all fine and dandy now, but now I'm running into the glitch where I'm tickling more health into the opponent

Yep, I know about that, I still haven't been able to reproduce it, though. What level are you? And does it happen 100% of the time? What's the exact text?

For me, it happened right at level 7. I had just gotten the shit kicked out of me by the Amazon boss, and went back to the village to upgrade my equipment, purchase some items, sell off unneeded items (such as the mask) complete some local stories, that sort of thing.

My exact stats are Constitution 17, everything else 19.

The first or second fight as I left the village, my attacks just increased the health of the Amazons. It read normally, played normally, just added the damage to their HP instead of subtracting from it. I tried a couple of times to just power through and ended up dying. It honestly got terrifying after I cast enhance ticklishness.

For me, it happened right at level 7. I had just gotten the shit kicked out of me by the Amazon boss, and went back to the village to upgrade my equipment, purchase some items, sell off unneeded items (such as the mask) complete some local stories, that sort of thing.

My exact stats are Constitution 17, everything else 19.

The first or second fight as I left the village, my attacks just increased the health of the Amazons. It read normally, played normally, just added the damage to their HP instead of subtracting from it. I tried a couple of times to just power through and ended up dying. It honestly got terrifying after I cast enhance ticklishness.

Weird, this is actually different than what I was thinking of. Does it happen every round? And with which attacks?

Every round, with any attack, tickles, magic; if it does damage, then they get health.

Every round, with any attack, tickles, magic; if it does damage, then they get health.

I honestly don't know how to even begin addressing this. Something is clearly wrong, but I've never heard of this happening. Sorry :(

Suppose I have to start over and hope it doesn't happen again. :( Phooie.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for a game like this, but I ended up going immediately into the fortune teller's wagon, and I've tried every combination of words I can think of to progress things after she tells me she needs to read my feet, and nothing is working. My assumption was that something like "give feet" or "give feet to fortune teller" would be the correct command, but I'm pretty hopelessly stuck after 10 minutes of entering commands.

Edit: Giving up, I typed "exit" into the game assuming it would close the window, and it progressed the story. Maybe I'm missing something but that doesn't seem very intuitive...

You need to read the description carefully, and note where your exits are and aren't. So if they say they exit is to the north, or you went say south in order to get to a location, then you just type in north or n to progress. Don't worry, I've done that a lot too. ;)

Maybe I'm just not cut out for a game like this, but I ended up going immediately into the fortune teller's wagon, and I've tried every combination of words I can think of to progress things after she tells me she needs to read my feet, and nothing is working. My assumption was that something like "give feet" or "give feet to fortune teller" would be the correct command, but I'm pretty hopelessly stuck after 10 minutes of entering commands.

Edit: Giving up, I typed "exit" into the game assuming it would close the window, and it progressed the story. Maybe I'm missing something but that doesn't seem very intuitive...

Don't worry about the fortune teller's wagon right now. Come back when you're later on in your quest. This game does not play "guess the verb". If you've tried a few simple commands to get past something and you still can't do it, chances are you need an item or an ability from later on in the game.

Weird, this is actually different than what I was thinking of. Does it happen every round? And with which attacks?

Just play the game from a power-monger's standpoint. Spend no money on temporary effects. If a battle is too tough, go farm until you level and can buy the next upgrade to your armor. It will happen. I've had it happen with Amazons and bandits, but I bet if I lingered longer it would happen with dark elves, too. It happens every game I play, lol.

All right, have a specific situation for you here. Amazon priestess near the jungle cave. Level 8, Hp 220, MP 210, exp 11290, AC 1 TS 20, INT 21, SP 21 Con 22

Wearing
little black dress
black pumps
amber hairpin
tigerskin panties
tribal ring
finger claws
pearl necklace
leather belt

She loses/receives anywhere from 2 to -6 from magic feathers and gains about 30 health every time I tickle her. Casting enhance ticklishness only modifies the numbers slightly. She apparently can't hit me at all.

The warrior just south of the stream, I cast magic feathers and did 1879367403 damage with first tickle.

which leveled me. New stats
HP 230, MP 220, AC 0 TS 21 Int 22 Sp 22 Con 23

It didn't appreciably change anything with the priestess; she's unkillable.

Feathers on warrior north of jungle entrance 1329314532 damage. She's a little bit unconscious now.

Priestess NE of battlefield. Cast feathers and did 6 damage, then cast enhance and did -1757566349, then wait and the feathers did 1894225113 and down she goes.

North one to warrior. Feathers did -1 damage, and will do 2 to 5 damage with enhance. Tickling gives her 20 to 30 points of health. Curse with enhance active did 0.

Next time, even though I had the same stats, the priestess NE of the battlefield appeared to be unkillable, too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed info JNMC! unfortunately, I can't figure out what in the code would be responsible for this. I've gone over it and I don't see where negative numbers would be coming from. I'm sure there's a reason, but I can't figure it out.

With your stats, the most you could do to an Amazon should be 88 HP. But it takes 32,767 for an Inform integer to overflow into negatives. Something's wrong, but I don't know where.

Last edited:
Odds on if you ever do find it, you smack yourself on the forehead and say, "Of course! How could I possibly have missed something so simple for so long?"?

Great video! Thanks for sharing :) Heck, I'm at my wit's end here. If you want, here's the code I wrote for Magic Feathers damage:

MFdienumber=Hero.ToMagic/2;
if (MFdienumber < 1) MFdienumber=1;
MFdietype=(self.Ticklishness/2);
i=0;
MFcounter=0;
while (MFcounter<MFdienumber)
{i=i+(random(MFdietype));
MFcounter++;}
self.HP=self.HP-i;
print "", (The) self, " has lost ", i, " hit points from the magic feathers!^";

The only problem seems like it could be with Hero.ToMagic, but that's re-calculated every round based on what your current equipment is. Even if you found some way to cheat the game's calculations by somehow putting the armor on and taking it off over and over again, your ToMagic wouldn't just be high, your intelligence would be too. And I can't believe you're facing an integer overflow problem, since the numbers from your stats shouldn't come close to reaching Inform's maximum integer.

Heh, I recognize some of the words... It's not just feathers; they are the most spectacular because they generate the weird big (and extremely small) numbers, but regular tickles were adding 20-30 points for the unkillable ones, too. Maybe it's not in the general stats; could it be simply the level messing things up somehow?

Well, from a programming standpoint, the problem is that the variable i is returning values outside its expected range. I doubt it's the level, since I've raised myself up to that level during testing and I never saw this problem. Well, maybe it will come to me.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back