• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing House (RPG Maker VX Ace)

How would you prefer this games release?

• Incremental (an update done in a chapter like manner)

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Whole thing when it's done (Will take awhile though XD)

Votes: 71 41.8%

• Total voters
There's only one version now. There was two when i started, but that's because the first one was an accident (It had the RTP compiled into it).

So there's no "No RTP" version anymore? Crud. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for my laptop to come back from being repaired before I try this.

I figured feet would get more than anything else, but at least you aren't making it "feet only". I'm looking forward to the continuation of this game.
I want to try and make this game enjoyable by all of us weird little tickle freaks! Same here, I can't wait to see what I come up with!

So there's no "No RTP" version anymore? Crud. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for my laptop to come back from being repaired before I try this.
Well if you really wanted, I could put up one just for now, since all bug fixes seem to be done. If there's any updates, you'd just be able to copy the update into version.

Last edited:
Well! Finally grabbed the most updated version (don'tcha just LOVE all the bug fixes you gotta do with these games? :lol) and played it.

First of all, have to say how humorous it was of you to add the "Go or don't" option. First thing I did with my new game was go "Nope nope NOPE!" and walk away. Lol

As has been previously mentioned = NO FOOTWASH! WAHHH! Good tease on that though.

The exhibits were a nice idea. I loved more of the little humor thrown in and the parodies. I'm looking forward to the rest of the exhibit being opened. Seriously, I kept trying to find a way to jump those cords barring my path haha. And testing out EVERYTHING to see what I can find has been fun. No chair leg was left unwiggled by me just to see if I'd create a scene or not.

Not sure I get the point of the bathing area or the bed(and resting) right now, but I'm assuming you're getting us ready for something in the future. I still tried them both over and over to see what'd happen. O wellz.

How you like RPG making, eh? Seems you're gettin in the groove of things. I like where this is going so far. Though it is really short, it is still a good first try.

Looking forward to the continuation :D

Well! Finally grabbed the most updated version (don'tcha just LOVE all the bug fixes you gotta do with these games? :lol) and played it.
Things us game makers go through for the people!

First of all, have to say how humorous it was of you to add the "Go or don't" option. First thing I did with my new game was go "Nope nope NOPE!" and walk away. Lol
Thanks! I've always loved it when games let you do that, just adds to the experience.

As has been previously mentioned = NO FOOTWASH! WAHHH! Good tease on that though.
Everyone seems to be so teased with that XD I'm glad I've done such a great job at it.

The exhibits were a nice idea. I loved more of the little humor thrown in and the parodies. I'm looking forward to the rest of the exhibit being opened. Seriously, I kept trying to find a way to jump those cords barring my path haha. And testing out EVERYTHING to see what I can find has been fun. No chair leg was left unwiggled by me just to see if I'd create a scene or not.
You're the first person to (at least admit to) trying to get past the fence things in the gallery! Oh did you now? Then tell me, did you find any of the easter eggs I've put in there? The ones I put in to reference the outside world? Cause nobody seems to have yet XD

Not sure I get the point of the bathing area or the bed(and resting) right now, but I'm assuming you're getting us ready for something in the future. I still tried them both over and over to see what'd happen. O wellz.
The bed was meant to have a randomly occuring script... But it went a little haywire so I've took it out for now... gonna look up a tut on how to get it working later in to development.

How you like RPG making, eh? Seems you're gettin in the groove of things. I like where this is going so far. Though it is really short, it is still a good first try.
Boy I've been RPG Making since Maker 2000! XD I admittedly got disheartened when my friend broke the my harddrive that had my fucking humongous RPG game I made on it! Since then I've had plenty of projects... but never finished any or released them! Luckily, doesn't seem to be the case with this one.

Looking forward to the continuation :D
Me too!

i get the error message "extract failed" when i try to extract the game from the original download folder :eek:

i get the error message "extract failed" when i try to extract the game from the original download folder :eek:

No idea what's causing that, you're the only one that's reported that error so it must be something on your end. Try re-downloading it

Things us game makers go through for the people!\

Ohhh yes. And bugs there will be. Even when you think you've squashed em all, SOMEONE is going to find at least ONE bug SOMEWHERE in your game.

Everyone seems to be so teased with that XD I'm glad I've done such a great job at it.

The teasing is strong in this one. Made me just go "NRRGHHH-damn." Because, yknow, OBVIOUSLY whoever runs this tickle haunted house needs a few pointers lol.

You're the first person to (at least admit to) trying to get past the fence things in the gallery! Oh did you now? Then tell me, did you find any of the easter eggs I've put in there? The ones I put in to reference the outside world? Cause nobody seems to have yet XD

Shoot, if it were me, I'd have just jumped over! Every one of the other exchibits led to ticklish doom, what more could happen in an unfinished exhibit? :p
I take it you mean references like "50 shades of Tickled Senseless" (50 Shades of Gray) and the "Smiling Angels" (which I assume is Dr. Who Weeping Angels?) Yea, those were fun to find :D

The bed was meant to have a randomly occuring script... But it went a little haywire so I've took it out for now... gonna look up a tut on how to get it working later in to development.

Random scripts are normally best setup with you having hidden rolls done, and if the roll lands on a certain number (or number range), the event occurs. I've got one setup in my game for a surprise people will have. You'll need to make a common event or two to get it up and rolling.
Glad to know the bed had a purpose. What about the bath down below?

Boy I've been RPG Making since Maker 2000! XD I admittedly got disheartened when my friend broke the my harddrive that had my fucking humongous RPG game I made on it! Since then I've had plenty of projects... but never finished any or released them! Luckily, doesn't seem to be the case with this one.

Hooo you oldie you. I bow before your presence lol. I tried WAAAY back when RPG Maker was on Playstation. Nope, couldn't do it. But to hear you lost it all...ugh...makes me shiver. This is why backing up stuff is crucial (and backing up backups even more so). You think you'll make more tickle games after you finish this one? :D

Ohhh yes. And bugs there will be. Even when you think you've squashed em all, SOMEONE is going to find at least ONE bug SOMEWHERE in your game.
If only it was like in animal crossing, where it tells you when you've squished 'em all!

The teasing is strong in this one. Made me just go "NRRGHHH-damn." Because, yknow, OBVIOUSLY whoever runs this tickle haunted house needs a few pointers lol.
Oh yes, the fiendish proprietor of this tormenting house hold always welcomes tips!

Shoot, if it were me, I'd have just jumped over! Every one of the other exchibits led to ticklish doom, what more could happen in an unfinished exhibit? :p
I take it you mean references like "50 shades of Tickled Senseless" (50 Shades of Gray) and the "Smiling Angels" (which I assume is Dr. Who Weeping Angels?) Yea, those were fun to find :D
Who knows? after all, it's not done yet! No, everyone got the 50 Shades thing and I didn't think about that with the Angels! (accidental Easter egg ho!) There are two in particular that I'm not surprised people haven't found, but always laugh when I get the "I interacted with everything" comments, cause it's clear to me they didn't XD

Random scripts are normally best setup with you having hidden rolls done, and if the roll lands on a certain number (or number range), the event occurs. I've got one setup in my game for a surprise people will have. You'll need to make a common event or two to get it up and rolling.
Glad to know the bed had a purpose. What about the bath down below?
I know how to do that, I did it and it went crazy! Kept resetting the opening..... so I took it out!

Hooo you oldie you. I bow before your presence lol. I tried WAAAY back when RPG Maker was on Playstation. Nope, couldn't do it. But to hear you lost it all...ugh...makes me shiver. This is why backing up stuff is crucial (and backing up backups even more so). You think you'll make more tickle games after you finish this one? :D
I would have backed it up... if I had a computer at the time! I lost mine thanks to my dads stupidity! (This I why I told him to leave it alone and NEVER try shoving something into a port if it doesn't fit first time!) I will indeed! As I've said before, I had a tickle RPG game in the making that has up to the first boss done (stats for the first boss can't seem to find a happy medium). I decided to this game since I think it's the first interactive/horror types in our little community! I say think because I can nay understand the japanese ones!

Who knows? after all, it's not done yet! No, everyone got the 50 Shades thing and I didn't think about that with the Angels! (accidental Easter egg ho!) There are two in particular that I'm not surprised people haven't found, but always laugh when I get the "I interacted with everything" comments, cause it's clear to me they didn't XD[\QUOTE]

Ahhhh now I see. Well I went back into my game save and thought that I checked out everything. Then I thought, if I haven't found it then it must be in a monotonous place. Sure enough, I found Tammi. Starting a new game to do a quick run through in case I found the other one and just blanked it from my mind.

I know how to do that, I did it and it went crazy! Kept resetting the opening..... so I took it out![\QUOTE]

Eh? Wait, I thought it was for the bed. What do you mean it kept resetting the opening? Did you add a Game Over to the end of it all? You need to make the event into a Common Event, then create a Variable that you'll use to do a number roll with.

I would have backed it up... if I had a computer at the time! I lost mine thanks to my dads stupidity! (This I why I told him to leave it alone and NEVER try shoving something into a port if it doesn't fit first time!) I will indeed! As I've said before, I had a tickle RPG game in the making that has up to the first boss done (stats for the first boss can't seem to find a happy medium). I decided to this game since I think it's the first interactive/horror types in our little community![\QUOTE]

I think yours is (sortof) the first interactive/horror game we've had. Though I think yours could use a smidge more "horror" if that's what you're going for.

I say think because I can nay understand the japanese ones!

Are you saying you haven't seen my How To on translating Japanese tickle games? I believe Don't Tickle Me had a spooky horror segment (as a guild quest) that involved a haunted house. It wasn't the whole game though.

Ahhhh now I see. Well I went back into my game save and thought that I checked out everything. Then I thought, if I haven't found it then it must be in a monotonous place. Sure enough, I found Tammi. Starting a new game to do a quick run through in case I found the other one and just blanked it from my mind.[\QUOTE]
Gratz on being the first one to find Tammi! I wonder if you'll find the other one... or get it for that matter! It's a reference to a VERY popular series, but it's a bit of an obscure reference to it XD

Eh? Wait, I thought it was for the bed. What do you mean it kept resetting the opening? Did you add a Game Over to the end of it all? You need to make the event into a Common Event, then create a Variable that you'll use to do a number roll with.[\QUOTE]
It was for the bed! But for some reason, it kept making the entry part of the bedroom loop. I did indeed, since those sort of scenes in this game are game overs. It's fine though, I've decided to take it away from being a random event and use it as a puzzle later instead!

I think yours is (sortof) the first interactive/horror game we've had. Though I think yours could use a smidge more "horror" if that's what you're going for.[\QUOTE]
I'm just parodying that style, trying to make it a ticklish gals horror! XD

Are you saying you haven't seen my How To on translating Japanese tickle games? I believe Don't Tickle Me had a spooky horror segment (as a guild quest) that involved a haunted house. It wasn't the whole game though.
I tried using it.... but at points the dialogue was just so deranged I gave up... really killed the mood! Plus I found that sometimes the translations would just shoot by way too quickly, often leaving me confused

There weren't any bugs that I could find, but there were a few spelling/grammar errors, little stuff like that. But I really loved the tickle scenes. I have to say, my favorites are the "Menacing Mirror" Exhibit and the Librarian when you choose "Beg." I do think that the laughter could be spaced out a little bit, which would make it easier to read, and just make it feel better in general.

There weren't any bugs that I could find, but there were a few spelling/grammar errors, little stuff like that. But I really loved the tickle scenes. I have to say, my favorites are the "Menacing Mirror" Exhibit and the Librarian when you choose "Beg." I do think that the laughter could be spaced out a little bit, which would make it easier to read, and just make it feel better in general.

The bugs have been long gone by the seems of things now. Yeah, it's hard to keep up with grammar when typing this stuff thanks to there being nothing to point it out XD Thanks for your feedback and such!

On another note, the poll is now officially closed and the result was:
Incremental!!!!!!!!!!

Heeey! Sweet gamezzzzz! Seems like everyone is getting it on nowadays xD
Dat chair.. Such a tease! Also.. "The prophecy says, "The Hero will stand in the desert holding the Book Of Mudora." If you have the Book Of Mudora you can read the language of the Hylia People." Reference.. Gotten! Looks promising! Really liked the chase in the library, and the losing scenes were sweet. Keep up the good work! :D

I definitely need to post a comment for this one. This game is very promising. The bits are well written, and I like the whimsical horror tone. Saw derived, but just goofy instead of scary or intimidating. The statue room was great, each one of those was well done. And I enjoyed all the variations on encountering that cat librarian.

I don't know if you'll be able to flesh this mansion out into a fuller content like some of the games here, but I think I'll be down for whatever you're delivering. Good variety on the tickling, good story ideas. Again, the mirror, the book, the statues... loved it. Looking forward to seeing more from you. A worthy start.

Heeey! Sweet gamezzzzz! Seems like everyone is getting it on nowadays xD
Dat chair.. Such a tease! Also.. "The prophecy says, "The Hero will stand in the desert holding the Book Of Mudora." If you have the Book Of Mudora you can read the language of the Hylia People." Reference.. Gotten! Looks promising! Really liked the chase in the library, and the losing scenes were sweet. Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks! Yeah... everybody seems to hate that chair! AT LAST!!! SOME FUCKER FOUND IT!!! I was contemplating putting a book sprite on top of the shelf and making a reference to the Pegasus boots.... but I couldn't be arsed to make the sprite! The chase in the library was a fun thing for me to program... oh and don't think for a moment you've seen the last of that lovely neko chick! (I loved making her too much to just let her fade off into obscurity later in the game)

I definitely need to post a comment for this one. This game is very promising. The bits are well written, and I like the whimsical horror tone. Saw derived, but just goofy instead of scary or intimidating. The statue room was great, each one of those was well done. And I enjoyed all the variations on encountering that cat librarian.

I don't know if you'll be able to flesh this mansion out into a fuller content like some of the games here, but I think I'll be down for whatever you're delivering. Good variety on the tickling, good story ideas. Again, the mirror, the book, the statues... loved it. Looking forward to seeing more from you. A worthy start.
I made it to kinda parody those games like "Witch's House", "Mad Father", etc. I had great fun coming up with ideas for the gallery. Don't you worry! This mansion will be fleshed out alright! Hell, if you haven't figured out yet, it doesn't exactly follow any rules of reality!

On another note, I'm gonna try get the next part out by the end of next month. Was originally gonna be end of this month/early next month, but some fucker went and stole my iPod! That thing had some ideas and scripts written up on it ready for implementation! Hopefully I can get the replacement iPod I was looking at this week and even more hopefully, iTunes will let me restore it with all of Nidhogg's (I name my devices.... even my USBs) former glory; Notes, music and everything else!

I just realized I never gave you any props for this. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. It's a nice little switch from the "going from town to town" type of games. As a fan of the old Maniac Mansion game (yeah, I played it when it was new waaaay back on a Commodore 64, big whoop wanna fight about it?), I like the little puzzles, even if they are pretty easy. And nothing wrong with that. I know from my D&D days that making an adventure with challenging puzzles can be a pain in the ass.

Anyway, nicely done, Wiz. Can't wait for the next part.

Just played it and I loved it :)

The playtime is short, but that's because there is no battle system with grinding, and I don't think your game needs one! And since it's really packed with tickle content, no one should complain about the playtime, and it's not finished yet anyway, so...

Really loved the different tickle ideas (especially the one with the mirror image was pretty creative! or tickling a door... xD), and of course I loved the catgirl in the library ;)

I think some more "secret things" would spice this game up, cause rewarding a player's curiosity and endurance is always cool, but apparently I missed one or two, so again no real flaw ;)

Keep going!

Just played it and I loved it :)

The playtime is short, but that's because there is no battle system with grinding, and I don't think your game needs one! And since it's really packed with tickle content, no one should complain about the playtime, and it's not finished yet anyway, so...

Really loved the different tickle ideas (especially the one with the mirror image was pretty creative! or tickling a door... xD), and of course I loved the catgirl in the library ;)

I think some more "secret things" would spice this game up, cause rewarding a player's curiosity and endurance is always cool, but apparently I missed one or two, so again no real flaw ;)

Keep going!

There is no battle system what so ever! The game isn't an RPG, it's a horror type survival thing. Thanks, a lot of people really like the mirror and I'm glad so many loved my Librarian Cat! There are a fair few secret things in it at the moment... just not many people have found them XD There will be more when I get round to it..... just not had a chance yet. We're in the middle of a heatwave which hasn't helped my brain get in gear, some twat stole my ipod so I lost a lot of scripts and ideas I had stored on there and other such stuff...... Hell, I almost got a chance to do some work on it yesterday but literally every time I sat down I got sent out on some other fucking errand.

Hoping to get some work on it later tonight after I've gotten back from the take away and done some Cube World with my friend.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back