• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing House (RPG Maker VX Ace)

How would you prefer this games release?

• Incremental (an update done in a chapter like manner)

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Whole thing when it's done (Will take awhile though XD)

Votes: 71 41.8%

• Total voters
Thanks! Yeah... everybody seems to hate that chair! AT LAST!!! SOME FUCKER FOUND IT!!! I was contemplating putting a book sprite on top of the shelf and making a reference to the Pegasus boots.... but I couldn't be arsed to make the sprite!

Was THAT what that was? I kept finding that book but hell if I knew it lol. Glad Teh stalker got the reference.

I made it to kinda parody those games like "Witch's House", "Mad Father", etc. I had great fun coming up with ideas for the gallery. Don't you worry! This mansion will be fleshed out alright! Hell, if you haven't figured out yet, it doesn't exactly follow any rules of reality!

Really? You're gonna need to put some oomph on the gore and horror than :stickout Lots of strange, and horrific(to the heroine anyway) ways of tickle torture.

Also, you need more chainsaws that go rrRRRMM RMRM RM RMMMMmm (you'll get this reference if you're a bro)

On another note, I'm gonna try get the next part out by the end of next month. Was originally gonna be end of this month/early next month, but some fucker went and stole my iPod! That thing had some ideas and scripts written up on it ready for implementation! Hopefully I can get the replacement iPod I was looking at this week and even more hopefully, iTunes will let me restore it with all of Nidhogg's (I name my devices.... even my USBs) former glory; Notes, music and everything else!

Oh what the crap. That aint cool at all. Pisses me off how so many thieves are starting to sprout up these days. So, were you able to restore it or is the great Nidhogg(kickass name btw) finally been slain?

Was THAT what that was? I kept finding that book but hell if I knew it lol. Glad Teh stalker got the reference.
Yeah it's the "Book of Mudora" from Legend of Zelda, it lets you read the ancient tongue of Hyrulian.

Really? You're gonna need to put some oomph on the gore and horror than :stickout Lots of strange, and horrific(to the heroine anyway) ways of tickle torture.
Also, you need more chainsaws that go rrRRRMM RMRM RM RMMMMmm (you'll get this reference if you're a bro)
Maybe I should have blood that tickles people? Shut up nurse! Mark knows what's best!

Oh what the crap. That aint cool at all. Pisses me off how so many thieves are starting to sprout up these days. So, were you able to restore it or is the great Nidhogg(kickass name btw) finally been slain?
Yeah it's a pain in the ass.... Nah, iPod hasn't arrived yet.... Meant to have it by this Wednesday apparently. Cheers, I take it you know what that means.

Ok, thank you! And I'm very sorry for your i-Pod.

Thanks man..... Speaking of the ipod, got the replacement today. Bad news: Cause it's 3rd gen I can't update it to the most recent firmware. Meaning I can't restore my back-up......

Can a utility update the backup or mount it like a file system for perusal?

No idea, doubt it though... since the iPod can't update to the right firmware for the back-up.... Curse apple and their "level cap" system for updates!

Ok, now stop clompaining about your i-Pod and keep back to work!!! That game won't develop a new chapter from itself, that's for sure! :) ;)

Would something like http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/* work? If you can get the data out of the backup and onto your PC in a friendly format, you can presumably transfer it from your PC back into the new iPod.

If the program I linked sucks, search for stuff like "backup extractor" or "iOS backup to file system" and you should eventually find something acceptable.

*Not a personal endorsement! I haven't tried any programs like this.

I thought the game was pretty cool. I'm a little confused though. Are there actual people/creatures/anything around or is it just her in a haunted house?

I thought the game was pretty cool. I'm a little confused though. Are there actual people/creatures/anything around or is it just her in a haunted house?

What do you mean? You trying to find stuff to fight?

Also good news and bad news.... Good news: That tool thing works! Bad news: My iPod did not back itself up like it was bloody meant to when I put Bodom's new album on there....... so I don't have any of my notes! Hell, I didn't realise how old the back up was!

Also good news and bad news.... Good news: That tool thing works! Bad news: My iPod did not back itself up like it was bloody meant to when I put Bodom's new album on there....... so I don't have any of my notes! Hell, I didn't realise how old the back up was!

NnnnnOOOOOoooo!

That sucks hardcore, TW. Do you remember ANY of your notes at all so you can try and do some memory recall on them? Maybe if you lay down a few, the rest will come flying back.

No, I'm just confused about the house. xD I already beat the first part. That librarian is tough, lol, but no, just trying to figure out the purpose of this game I suppose xD

Wait, you losing your notes. What does that mean? :( I'm sorry to hear that though hun.

NnnnnOOOOOoooo!

That sucks hardcore, TW. Do you remember ANY of your notes at all so you can try and do some memory recall on them? Maybe if you lay down a few, the rest will come flying back.
I remember some of the ideas I had... just couldn't remember all that scripting XD I've got an hour and half bus journey to bridgwater tomorrow followed by a an hour and a half bus journey back home. Why is that important? Cause it means I've got lots of time to chill with my 64gbs of pure metal badassness \m/ This is where my brain does a lot of my working and ideas (just look at my 40k Model sketch book) so hopefully I can remember some then, if not I can at least work out some new ideas!

No, I'm just confused about the house. xD I already beat the first part. That librarian is tough, lol, but no, just trying to figure out the purpose of this game I suppose xD

Wait, you losing your notes. What does that mean? :( I'm sorry to hear that though hun.
This game is meant to be a demo, a test run to see if there was any point in me making a full project. I'm not the kind to put work into making something if it's not gonna be used. So this first release was just to "test the waters", next chapter should hopefully be up end of the next month. The notes were stuff I had written for future parts as well as scripting for the game.

Small update on the game: I've decided to set the end of the first "Chapter" a little sooner than I was originally considering. Reasons being that it helps shorten time until next release and it gives me a nice clean part to cut the end of the chapter at. It's going to end right before the big, expansive, magical adventure truly gets under way!

Beat the demo. Great game, so far! I honestly love the detail of the tortures.

One bug I found(And is a bit of a spoiler if you haven't beaten it, yet):

The librarian chases after you, and what not, but if you meet up with her in front of a bookcase, choose distraction, she runs off the opposite direction(normal), but when she realizes she was tricked she will/can not chase after you again. It's like she gets stuck because she never went the amount of steps you programmed her to go. I figured that meant I beat her, or something, so I went to talk to her and then the losing scene began(My absolute favorite one, btw. Please, do more of THAT!~)

Figured I'd just throw that in, if it hasn't been presented, already. I just downloaded the game and played it, and honestly, did not bother to look through the entire thread. I apologize if this was already brought up. Keep up the wonderful work!:coolthumbup

Beat the demo. Great game, so far! I honestly love the detail of the tortures.

One bug I found(And is a bit of a spoiler if you haven't beaten it, yet):

The librarian chases after you, and what not, but if you meet up with her in front of a bookcase, choose distraction, she runs off the opposite direction(normal), but when she realizes she was tricked she will/can not chase after you again. It's like she gets stuck because she never went the amount of steps you programmed her to go. I figured that meant I beat her, or something, so I went to talk to her and then the losing scene began(My absolute favorite one, btw. Please, do more of THAT!~)

Figured I'd just throw that in, if it hasn't been presented, already. I just downloaded the game and played it, and honestly, did not bother to look through the entire thread. I apologize if this was already brought up. Keep up the wonderful work!:coolthumbup
.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU God damn bugs! XD Ah well, this one can wait til the next chapter release! The demo stuff has been removed from the creator files now anyway.

Hey, it happens! You sure as hell are doing much better than anything I could wish to accomplish. :stickout

Just keep being passionate about it, and it'll turn out the best it can be!

Some of the scenes with the orbs were really fantastic. I'm hoping there are more like that in the rest of game. Looking pretty promising so far.

Hey, it happens! You sure as hell are doing much better than anything I could wish to accomplish. :stickout

Just keep being passionate about it, and it'll turn out the best it can be!
Cheers mate! I intend to be!

Some of the scenes with the orbs were really fantastic. I'm hoping there are more like that in the rest of game. Looking pretty promising so far.
Thanks! If you loved those then you're really gonna love the scene I was up creating for two hours last night!

Status Update: Nearly finished the first "dungeon" of this chapter.... I've got at least 2 more "dungeons" planned for the first chapter (and knowing my brain, I'll come up with more). By dungeon I mean a test sort of thing outside of the calm of the mansion, so like the Libraryrinth. The one I've written up has 3 puzzles in it and a multiple choice ending! WOOOT!!!!!! The puzzles are done, I'm just making a shit ton of extra content and extra game overs for the end section. So look forward to that! I'll get back to work on the game after I've had my bath. The aim for today is to finish this section and get the next section at least half-way done!

Well, I've played it through and through, and here's what I think: I freaking love this game :lol

In a way, it's the tickling RPG I've always hoped someone would do: you're trapped in a place where everything can tickle you, there's like a gazillon tickling scenes, there's no battles and only puzzles. Don't get me wrong, I love the traditional RPGs with battles and all (The Laughing Isles became my favorite one in that regard), but I always wanted an RPG like this one.

I love the premise, that the main character is in constant danger of being tickled by supernatural forces that would love nothing more than making her laugh like crazy, let alone the fact that she's an adorable innocent girl who goes around barefoot in such a place. I think the scenes and mostly the sense of humor are the strong points of the game, it has that whimsy, 4th-wall-breaking kind of humor that really suits it. I believe that my favorite part so far would be the room with the statues (of course it'd say "don't touch the statues"!, what better way to entice a potential ticklee to fall in a trap?), it's really creative and has a buttload of scenes. Also, I got the 50 Shades and the Tammi reference, so yay n_n!
The only thing I could criticize would be some typos here and there, but that's really a minor nitpick.

It's great to know that the next part is already on the way :D and to know that not even that incident with the ipod will stop you. Looking forward to what's coming!

Last edited:
I dont think I commented on this yet. It's a cute idea though, I like where it is going! Nice to have more of a story than your typical battling game too.

I dont think I commented on this yet. It's a cute idea though, I like where it is going! Nice to have more of a story than your typical battling game too.

Thanks man. I'd say a lot of the ones out there have a decent, thought out story to them. Hell just look at the Watcher of Animu's game "The Laughing Isles"

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back