• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lost and Unseen - ( */F , NUDITY! )

Another Valserik Institute picture this week (Perhaps I should start an entire separate thread for images in this setting, I've been quite focused on it in recent times, it seems).

To experiment on a set of subjects which are identical twins is a very rare research opportunity for the Valserik Institute. The acquisition of subject 147A and 147B was just that. Comparative studies in tickle-torture techniques in parallel could thus be carried out. The subjects are tied up and locked inside mechanical sarcophagi, which are hermetically sealed and soundproof, and the internal temperature and atmosphere computer controlled to be exactly identical. Inside the encasement is total darkness, the visual output on the monitors comes from an infrared camera mounted inside the pods directly over the subjects' faces. Their feet, sticking out of one end of the sarcophagi, are then subjected to a variety of torture implements, all automated so that the collected data is of the highest precision. 145A is reacting as predicted to the harsh tickling, her sister on the other hand seems to show signs of almost orgasmic bliss at the feather-tickling. it will be most interesting to see if similar results will be obtained when the tickling methods are reversed on the subjects...

:D

Attachments

• CommArt20_Twins.jpg
    CommArt20_Twins.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 432
Let's give this thread a little bump with this week's latest picture! :) Another slimy tickles one this is. Deep down underground, there is a cavern where slimy creepy crawly tentacly things slither about, and this girl had the misfortune of coming across one of them... A hollow, tubular worm thing, seemingly bred in aeons past for the sole purpose of restraining and subduing it's prey. Now, with it's unspeakable masters no longer present, the worm can only continue performing the simple task it was created for. Perhaps it will eventually tire of it's mindless mission when nobody arrives to collect her, and let her slip from it's slimy grasp. But this will not be for many hours to come! ;)

Hope you'll enjoy this one, folks! :)

Attachments

• CommArt21_SlimeWorm.jpg
    CommArt21_SlimeWorm.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 399
These are all fantastic! Will you be doing any armpit focused pieces?

These are all fantastic! Will you be doing any armpit focused pieces?

Thank you very much, happy to hear you are enjoying my work! :) Do you mean artwork that focuses purely on armpit tickling or artwork that features it alongside other tickles?

total fixation including the toes and such pretty women with the most beautiful feet,
-- you are really a great artist.
And why not armpits as well...?!? Then the desperation becomes even greater.
Thank you for your works

total fixation including the toes and such pretty women with the most beautiful feet,
-- you are really a great artist.
And why not armpits as well...?!? Then the desperation becomes even greater.
Thank you for your works

Thank you very much, I agree, total restraint is the best in tickle toture scenarios. ;) In this thread there's at least two images that include armpit tickling (as part of just general upper body tickling), "The Stage" and "Prisoners of the Slime", but I'll keep it mind to try and include more armpit attention in the future! :D

Thank you very much, happy to hear you are enjoying my work! :) Do you mean artwork that focuses purely on armpit tickling or artwork that features it alongside other tickles?

No worries at all, kudos where it’s due :)

I was more meaning purely focused on armpit tickling if possible. However any inclusion of it in your work would be gratefully received, keep up the good work!

And for our offering tonight, we delve once again into the tentacle-filled realm on "Profundis". Another piece that was just not... enough to make it into the project. Another victim got snatched and bound, kept "entertained" by some attention to her slime-slickened soles until the eldritch monstrosities that dwell there have decided upon her final, ticklish fate... :p

OMG, GhostOS! Excellent detailed artwork, and so hot! Well done!

Thank you very much, I agree, total restraint is the best in tickle toture scenarios. ;) In this thread there's at least two images that include armpit tickling (as part of just general upper body tickling), "The Stage" and "Prisoners of the Slime", but I'll keep it mind to try and include more armpit attention in the future! :D

Yes, please do. I agree with others who enjoy armpit along with other areas tickled. Your depictions are exquisite, especially the combination of the subject’s desperation and simultaneous enjoyment. Would love to see the look of an orgasm from pits, tits, feet and clit all tickled at once. Probably a challenge to draw, but you’re the man to do it! Great work!

OMG, GhostOS! Excellent detailed artwork, and so hot! Well done!

Thank you very, very much for the kind comment, as an artist who constantly second-guesses himself, that is something wonderful to hear. :)

Yes, please do. I agree with others who enjoy armpit along with other areas tickled. Your depictions are exquisite, especially the combination of the subject’s desperation and simultaneous enjoyment. Would love to see the look of an orgasm from pits, tits, feet and clit all tickled at once. Probably a challenge to draw, but you’re the man to do it! Great work!

Hmm, actually good point, it's not much more of a challenge (apart from perhaps all those items/implements/entities which would be doing the tickling being present might obscure too much of the 'lee), I do like the scenario where the 'lee experiences a "ticklegasm", as an expression it's not any harder to paint, just not done it very often as I always assumed people were more keen on seeing tortured laughter instead... But I like the suggestion you made and I'm definitely noting that one down for a future piece. :D And yeah, the idea of a victim "being tortured and at the same time enjoying it" (and possibly hating themselves for doing so, the betrayal by one's own body so to speak) is a big factor in my work, not just my art but some of the accompanying fiction I've been writing -which I hope to share as well someday -when I finally get round finishing it, LOL ;)

I've been a little preoccupied with all sorts of things that tend to go on in life, so this picture update is a little belated. Once again, we take a gander into the dark recesses of the shady Valserik Institute. This subject, an ebony beauty for a change, is being subtly teased as robotically actuated feathers tease her sizable boobies. But of course I could not leave those lovely pale soles unattended. One of the most gorgeous aspects of an ebony 'lee is -in my own humble opinion- the beautiful contrast created by the paleness of her soles against the warm darkness of the rest of her skin. It's definitely a challenge, art-wise, I find, but it definitely pays off when I get it right. Hope you all enjoy this one just as much as I did myself. :D

Attachments

• CommArt22_DarkLatex.jpg
    CommArt22_DarkLatex.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 359
Very delicious pick and I live the ballgag. Well done Ghost.

Ghost...u r worldchampion .. those soles and toes are perfect, the contrast as you mentioned a sensation.
High energy, euphoria not only for the beautiful victim bus also the admirers of you art...
I have bought Gargalesia spontaneously now and all of your fans should do it regularly .

Very delicious pick and I live the ballgag. Well done Ghost.

Thank you! Yeah, the ball gag was something I just had to add, I've never really drawn a character wearing such an oversized one, so that's something new and fun to do :D

Ghost...u r worldchampion .. those soles and toes are perfect, the contrast as you mentioned a sensation.
High energy, euphoria not only for the beautiful victim bus also the admirers of you art...
I have bought Gargalesia spontaneously now and all of your fans should do it regularly .

Aww, thanks! For the really nice comment, but also for purchasing a copy of Gargalesia; more than anything else that's a real motivator for an artist who suffers from self-doubt at times (as most artists do to a certain degree... I think). :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back