• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lost and Unseen - ( */F , NUDITY! )

The lady this time seemingly experiences more freedom, being less suffocatingly bound up than in many of your preceding scenarios. The gear, in fact, tends more toward traditional bondage trappings in their leather/rubber composition and inclination toward cramped positioning. The core of the mechanical environment is more basic too, reminding one of the exposed-conduit interiors of "Alien's" Nostromo in their stark utility and lack of comfort consideration. However, as with "Alien", an intrusion of the bio-mechanical exotic/erotic can be sensed in dark tangles of filigree which exert corrupting intrusion over the more impersonal, threadbare norms. The leg-spanning, bug-like "spine" is particularly suggestive of "Alien" in its facehugger, form-fitting elasticity (aiding so ably the purpose of restraint) and spread out "head", which serves the specialized function of delivery. The human component contributes to the movie comparison with her strong features and working-woman bob cut... certainly a gal more disposed to spartan sensibilities than to the delicacies of needless adornment! It's a picture with a story to tell, however one chooses to interpret its plot or inspirations, while the aesthetic is the recognizable fetish-themed one of inescapable, hopeless domination. One divergence from the cinema, at least!

Yeah, I didn't really have a theme as such in mind when working on this pic. I do love the look of some of the more outlandish rubber/leather types of bondage from the BDSM scene; arm/leg binders, straitjackets, etc... and I think this one started out as a study along that particular aesthetic, but in my usual way I just kept adding mechanical elements until I arrived at what's going on here. I've got one or two "tickle-spine device" related sketches somewhere in a sketchbook somewhere. I really need to get those scanned in sometime. ;)

In this week's picture we again have a look at the sinister machinations of the secretive Valserik Institute.

Pictured here is an unfortunate subject's soles being worked over by the Institute's Auto-Tickler. AT technology has been in use for a fairly long time, it's earliest prototypes dating back to the 80's and 90's when computer systems first became powerful enough to perform the complex calculations necessary for driving the Auto-Tickler. The system records each and every reaction of the subject to the touches of it's nimble implements and adjusts it's tickling pattern from there, gathering data all the while, mapping the subject's ticklishness and storing the information directly into the subjects electronic file in the Institute's records.

Also, in the background one can see Dr. Dolores Fessler, one of the more notorious researchers at the Institute, feared amongst the subjects for the particularly wicked experiments she tends to come up with.

Attachments

• CommArt15_Valserik_MummificationExperimentation.jpg
    CommArt15_Valserik_MummificationExperimentation.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 523
Each one of these is a jewel! Thank you so much for posting these!

Each one of these is a jewel! Thank you so much for posting these!

Thank you very much! It really is nice to hear that people are enjoying my work. It is the one thing above all else that keeps me motivated to create these kind of things :)

Sorry I'm a little late to this show, GoS! I have always been a fan of your "Scavenger" works but I must say your new presentation certainly takes it up more than a few notches. It will come as no surprise that I am a fan of extremely tight bondage (check!), intense tickle treatments (check!) and the remorselessness of mechanical/otherworldly ticklers (and check again!). Of these it would be hard to pick a favorite so I rounded it to my top three in no particular order. First up is "Valserik Institute: Mummification Experiment." I absolutely cannot resist a clinical setting and this one seem somewhat unique for you in having her cruel and masked attendant present. Love the touch of the mark/tattoo on the screaming victim's left foot as well. Her tormentor looks as if she is preparing to turn things up a bit...as she should. I also like "The Bottom of the Abyss." The slimy, creepy tentacles give me the shivers and the suggestion that she is far, far away from any help simply adds to it. I like the addition of the gag as well. Finally, for me, there's "Experiment Two." The gleaming mechanical arms are wonderful but I'm rather taken with the lee's face; I can almost hear her desperate screams. The lighting is also quite well done on this one. Again, just marvelous work on all your stuff. Thanks so much for generously sharing your talent!

A new element has been added; actual flesh-and-blood representation behind the mechanized torment! Even so, she attempts to obscure her humanity with carapace-like barriers of shiny black medical masking and matching tight leather skirt... only the thorax remains unconverted. Such insect assumption can succeed only so far; she actually evinces more humanity than her victim, who has been objectified into anonymous shrieking plaything through mummified reduction. Our blond Mengele still enjoys the privilege of choice, an option which has been stolen from her subject. Like the Egyptian mummies of antiquity, this sufferer now journeys into a world beyond mortal concerns, one in which ongoing agony is most often the ultimate culmination. Her tormentor, despite outward indications of beauty, takes on the hard-edged taint of mankind's sourest alternatives. Neither is elevated in their respective standings; each achieves a different form of nadir. Obligate slave vs the full flower of insatiable lusting... it's not for nothing that such all-too-common, all-too-human dynamics are framed as Hell.

one of the best sole tickling I've seen so far... what an athmosphere..thanks !!

Sorry I'm a little late to this show, GoS! I have always been a fan of your "Scavenger" works but I must say your new presentation certainly takes it up more than a few notches. It will come as no surprise that I am a fan of extremely tight bondage (check!), intense tickle treatments (check!) and the remorselessness of mechanical/otherworldly ticklers (and check again!). Of these it would be hard to pick a favorite so I rounded it to my top three in no particular order. First up is "Valserik Institute: Mummification Experiment." I absolutely cannot resist a clinical setting and this one seem somewhat unique for you in having her cruel and masked attendant present. Love the touch of the mark/tattoo on the screaming victim's left foot as well. Her tormentor looks as if she is preparing to turn things up a bit...as she should. I also like "The Bottom of the Abyss." The slimy, creepy tentacles give me the shivers and the suggestion that she is far, far away from any help simply adds to it. I like the addition of the gag as well. Finally, for me, there's "Experiment Two." The gleaming mechanical arms are wonderful but I'm rather taken with the lee's face; I can almost hear her desperate screams. The lighting is also quite well done on this one. Again, just marvelous work on all your stuff. Thanks so much for generously sharing your talent!

Oh, thank you very much, Augustine! :) Such kind comments mean a lot to me, coming from such a prolific artist as yourself. I too have always been a fan of your work, especially those in your Tromos Institute setting (indeed, the "clinical institution" type of setting really resonates with the subject of tickle torture, bondage and bdsm), even a lot of your F/m themed art appeals to me -something I always felt I didn't have the proper anatomy skills for to do justice myself (but after a decade more of experience, I might take another try at :) ). Currently that mummification pic in the Valserik series is definitely the one I'm most happy with myself, so it's great to see that other people like it just as much. :D

A new element has been added; actual flesh-and-blood representation behind the mechanized torment! Even so, she attempts to obscure her humanity with carapace-like barriers of shiny black medical masking and matching tight leather skirt... only the thorax remains unconverted. Such insect assumption can succeed only so far; she actually evinces more humanity than her victim, who has been objectified into anonymous shrieking plaything through mummified reduction. Our blond Mengele still enjoys the privilege of choice, an option which has been stolen from her subject. Like the Egyptian mummies of antiquity, this sufferer now journeys into a world beyond mortal concerns, one in which ongoing agony is most often the ultimate culmination. Her tormentor, despite outward indications of beauty, takes on the hard-edged taint of mankind's sourest alternatives. Neither is elevated in their respective standings; each achieves a different form of nadir. Obligate slave vs the full flower of insatiable lusting... it's not for nothing that such all-too-common, all-too-human dynamics are framed as Hell.

Thank you very much for the comment :) You've put in words that what I could draw and think of, but never describe in such a literary way! There's indeed a certain dynamic I'm trying to establish between the character of Dr. Fessler and her subjects. She is indeed ruthlessly selfish, and is so single-mindedly focused on her own ambitions and self-serving gratification that her captives become mere puppets for her to play with. And, spending enough time under the dark charisma of the doctor, they too become convinced of this fact. :)

one of the best sole tickling I've seen so far... what an athmosphere..thanks !!

Thank you ever so much! :D very glad to hear you enjoy the soles tickling! Being a terrible foot fetish fiend myself, I tend to spend an extraordinary amount of time on painting the feet to get them looking exactly right, sometimes even somes as much time as it takes to paint the rest of the figure LOL! :D

Almost time for the weekend, so here is another pic! On this occasion we return to slimy, alien tickles. Is she a captive in the abyssal tentacle realm of Profundis? Or an alien abductee being prodded and poked by otherworldly fingers? I'll leave that up to your own imagination! ;)

Attachments

• CommArt16_Cocooned01.jpg
    CommArt16_Cocooned01.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 446
How long does it take you to draw one of these?

That's a really good question, and a hard one to answer. Off the bat, any painting like the ones from this thread takes me at a minimum 16 to 20 hours to complete. But that's a single figure picture, it gets far more complicated when there's two or more characters in the same picture, especially if they are directly interacting. In the Profundis project (a projects that is in limbo, and might be cursed, to my belief) there is one picture involving no less than seven 'lees and that took me weeks to finish. I know, absolutely mental XD Most of the stuff I am posting here are things I started in some way or other in the last 10 years, so I'm just polishing up things so to speak. Making stuff entirely from scratch is something else, especially if it has to specifically need to match an existing story or idea, god knows how long that's going to take XD

Last edited:
Very sexy and impressive work ! thanks for sharing

This tightly wrapped lady shows signs of being a tyro at torment. Her evident fury and outrage indicate a lass with rebellious spirit intact; someone who hasn't yet suffered hard enough or long enough to be broken into hopeless, hilarious submission. As with all subversives, the dominator's instinct is to muzzle any complaints and apply corrective discipline to wear away her resolve, molding her into more compliant material. Bad enough when practiced by fellow humans, whose demands might be comprehensible; far tougher to challenge when the enemy is an amalgamation of green anacondas able to extrude into form-fitting bondage, summon subtle robotics and secrete lubricant that is doubtless sensitizing, all with an alien inscrutability that terrifies even beyond tactile abusing. The "otherness" of alien organics has to be overwhelming; its proximity to such intimate areas as the mouth, the breasts and the groin must repel even without intrusive stimulation. When such contact does occur, especially to the feet (those bare stretches into which nerves are so densely packed), the effectiveness would be inescapably intensified. Denied any expectation of release, her defiant air can't persist for long. Should the perverted manipulation be permanent, protest wouldn't even serve a purpose.

That's a really good question, and a hard one to answer. Off the bat, any painting like the ones from this thread takes me at a minimum 16 to 20 hours to complete. But that's a single figure picture, it gets far more complicated when there's two or more characters in the same picture, especially if they are directly interacting. In the Profundis project (a projects that is in limbo, and might be cursed, to my belief) there is one picture involving no less than seven 'lees and that took me weeks to finish. I know, absolutely mental XD Most of the stuff I am posting here are things I started in some way or other in the last 10 years, so I'm just polishing up things so to speak. Making stuff entirely from scratch is something else, especially if it has to specifically need to match an existing story or idea, god knows how long that's going to take XD

Thanks for the detailed information! That is real commitment. I'm sure you get something out if it as well...
I know that when I write a tickle story, I'm as horny as Hell !

This tightly wrapped lady shows signs of being a tyro at torment. Her evident fury and outrage indicate a lass with rebellious spirit intact; someone who hasn't yet suffered hard enough or long enough to be broken into hopeless, hilarious submission. As with all subversives, the dominator's instinct is to muzzle any complaints and apply corrective discipline to wear away her resolve, molding her into more compliant material. Bad enough when practiced by fellow humans, whose demands might be comprehensible; far tougher to challenge when the enemy is an amalgamation of green anacondas able to extrude into form-fitting bondage, summon subtle robotics and secrete lubricant that is doubtless sensitizing, all with an alien inscrutability that terrifies even beyond tactile abusing. The "otherness" of alien organics has to be overwhelming; its proximity to such intimate areas as the mouth, the breasts and the groin must repel even without intrusive stimulation. When such contact does occur, especially to the feet (those bare stretches into which nerves are so densely packed), the effectiveness would be inescapably intensified. Denied any expectation of release, her defiant air can't persist for long. Should the perverted manipulation be permanent, protest wouldn't even serve a purpose.

Thanks for the captions/decriptions! I enjoy doing that as well, and have provided a few of my own over the years.

That's a rather slippery situation she's stuck in there. Bet those nipples are a bit jealous of those ticklish footsies, yes?

You truly are a master in creating a descriptions that are both entertaining as well as thought provoking, to pieces which -if I'm being honest, little more of my thought went into than: "That would make for a sexy tickle pic!" ;) Thank you once again for the wonderful comment! :)

Thanks for the detailed information! That is real commitment. I'm sure you get something out if it as well...
I know that when I write a tickle story, I'm as horny as Hell !

Some would call it commitment, I call it obsession LOL! The arousing quality quickly goes away after spending hours and hours on an art piece, and it becomes more of a feeling of artistic satisfaction when the piece turns out alright. :) I will say, I get what you say about writing stories; and I concur, from my own expierence of fetish fiction writing (a small amount, so far). I find in writing the process is very visual (I can see and experience the scenes in my mind while writing), and very immediate as opposed to the long drawn out process of drawing/painting.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back