• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lost and Unseen - ( */F , NUDITY! )

Today, we once again get a glimpse into the enigmatic Valserik Institute. A female subject finds herself in a preparation area, and perhaps the staff member in charge of the procedure is enjoying her work a little too much... ;)

Attachments

• CommArt17_Valserik_SlipperyTickles.jpg
    CommArt17_Valserik_SlipperyTickles.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 504
Oh I didn't know you are back! Glad to see you again love your artworks style and you inspired me many times ! Also seems the subject is suffered and.. Aroused and turned on a little bit beacuse of foot licking procedure ! Love Valserik Institute series and hope to see more!

Oh I didn't know you are back! Glad to see you again love your artworks style and you inspired me many times ! Also seems the subject is suffered and.. Aroused and turned on a little bit beacuse of foot licking procedure ! Love Valserik Institute series and hope to see more!

If she's turned on, she won't admit it... at least not yet, because even a stubborn woman like that will be eventually broken by the Institute ;) I definitely plan to do more Valserik pieces in the future (in fact some of the unfinished material I've still got is kind of Valserik Institute in theme, so they'll easily fit in the series once done) it's a setting that has got so many possibilities. :D

A further Valserik Institute member, one that appears less like an authentic human than the one previous! The light glints off that flawless skin the way it would from a porcelain doll; her robotic attentiveness to her task accentuates the impression of passionless china. The object of her attention, meanwhile, while no less glistening, flushes with the provoked agony of one with no outlet; bottled up and strapped past the possibility of struggle, all screaming and thrashing must be directed inward. This picture is a study in sheening flesh; for me, nothing makes a skin surface more tangible and touchable than the artful shimmer of reflected light. Nothing tempts me more to reach out and stroke... to taste, as the china woman does, but with ardor fully inflamed.

Elsewhere, the signs of evident wear... the latticework of scuffing to the tile wall and to the VI logo of the victim's straight jacket, attest to the hard use this chamber and its attendant accouterments have endured and will obviously continue to endure. Shorn of the exotic mechanics that typifies contact with the Institute, we see its cruelties from a starker, less phantasmagoric vantage... its function for human processing becomes less romanticized, more graspable. Such outrage seems little less removed from the indignities of Guantánamo or Auschwitz. Whatever the purpose of these procedures, the dehumanization they exact on either end of the stimulus begins to feel more concrete... one of them driven by despair into anonymity, the other hardened into a lavish but cold simulacrum of clay.

A further Valserik Institute member, one that appears less like an authentic human than the one previous! The light glints off that flawless skin the way it would from a porcelain doll; her robotic attentiveness to her task accentuates the impression of passionless china. The object of her attention, meanwhile, while no less glistening, flushes with the provoked agony of one with no outlet; bottled up and strapped past the possibility of struggle, all screaming and thrashing must be directed inward. This picture is a study in sheening flesh; for me, nothing makes a skin surface more tangible and touchable than the artful shimmer of reflected light. Nothing tempts me more to reach out and stroke... to taste, as the china woman does, but with ardor fully inflamed.

Elsewhere, the signs of evident wear... the latticework of scuffing to the tile wall and to the VI logo of the victim's straight jacket, attest to the hard use this chamber and its attendant accouterments have endured and will obviously continue to endure. Shorn of the exotic mechanics that typifies contact with the Institute, we see its cruelties from a starker, less phantasmagoric vantage... its function for human processing becomes less romanticized, more graspable. Such outrage seems little less removed from the indignities of Guantánamo or Auschwitz. Whatever the purpose of these procedures, the dehumanization they exact on either end of the stimulus begins to feel more concrete... one of them driven by despair into anonymity, the other hardened into a lavish but cold simulacrum of clay.
Nice imagery!

You're indeed right that the idea behind this one was to evoke the atmosphere of a more utilitarian setting; while the actual tickle torture experiments take place in very ...well, experimental testing rooms and laboratories, the prepping areas would be of a much more mundane and utilitarian type. Also interesting is how you interpreted the tickler's skin as doll-like unreal/not quite human. While the effect is unintentional -the product of me "overworking" and overpolishing the piece-it does raise the question; in the Valserik Institute, who is more dehumanized; the subjects, who are objectified, stripped of their individual identity and reduced to mere numbers, or the researchers and their assistants who have shed all sense of empathy and human morals, indulging in their most twisted desires and hunt for dark knowledge? So yeah, in a way that totally captures the essence of what I'm trying to do convey with this series :)

Hey Gos,

Absolutley hearth racing stuff here..

If one where to purchase the new collection, are there more unseen stuff in there or are these the models that one will find?

Also big up for the isolated sole work. Really fascinating stuff..

Hey Gos,

Absolutley hearth racing stuff here..

If one where to purchase the new collection, are there more unseen stuff in there or are these the models that one will find?

Also big up for the isolated sole work. Really fascinating stuff..

Thank you very much for the kind comment! :) If you referring to "Gargalesia", The art collection I created and is published by MTJ Publishing, then I will say, all the art in that one is unique and will not be seen outside that publication. Gargalesia took a very long time to create, and I had a lot of abandoned ideas and half-finished pieces that never made it into the collection, and I'm now going through my vast digital "workbench" of years past finding unfinished pieces to polish up which I then post here in this thread. So in short, if one were to purchase Gargalesia, one would find more work like the art in this thread, but it is all new and exclusive to that publication. :)

Oh and if by isolated soles you mean "Experiment III" yeah, I personally love those kind of pics, and I don't nearly create enough of those, hope I can remedy that in the future! :D

It's been a crazy busy weekend for me, so I got somewhat delayed in the weekly art update of this thread. Here's another "Profundis" themed one, because as much as I love machines, I also love eldritch dungeons with tentacles and lots and lots of slime... ;) I suppose this one turned more into a pin-up piece rather than a pure tickle torture one, but, it's got tickling in it, so it counts :D

Attachments

• CommArt17_PrisonersOfTheSlime.jpg
    CommArt17_PrisonersOfTheSlime.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 387
These gals seem way too delighted in the embrace of dank, sewer-dwelling moss monsters... I see no signs of suffering! Acolytes, perhaps? Initiates into an unholy order of shoggoths whose slippery touch feeds a hunger for hopeless humiliation? I hearken back to the silent Swedish classic "Häxan", in which the Devil demands degrading submissions as a display of loyalty; does this sentient pond scum dole out a blasphemous pleasure offering to which they submit in willing, delirious shame? Clearly they revel in it; their eyes smile as surely as their mouths do, in unforced ardor. One wonders if Lavinia Whateley underwent a similar indoctrination for her role as the would-be world-ending birth mother! Ignoring interpretation for a moment (which, as you say, plays second fiddle to its true purpose as an entrancing slice of moldering cheesecake), the ladies truly are gorgeous creatures, so blushingly, exuberantly expressive in their engulfment! The lass on the right, in particular, beckons unmistakably for us to join her in the thrill of degradation, an urging palpably difficult to ignore! The sheets of groping verdure, in their own malign way, evince a kind of beauty too, alien to our better aspirations as they surely must be... to see them surge, throb, swell and grope with animated purpose is deeply sensual, even relatable on a non-animal level of primal appreciation. The ladies would seem to be so entranced, submerging themselves into a giddy rapture of favored attention. Whether paramour or meal, they've found a euphoria worth any price.

These gals seem way too delighted in the embrace of dank, sewer-dwelling moss monsters... I see no signs of suffering! Acolytes, perhaps? Initiates into an unholy order of shoggoths whose slippery touch feeds a hunger for hopeless humiliation? I hearken back to the silent Swedish classic "Häxan", in which the Devil demands degrading submissions as a display of loyalty; does this sentient pond scum dole out a blasphemous pleasure offering to which they submit in willing, delirious shame? Clearly they revel in it; their eyes smile as surely as their mouths do, in unforced ardor. One wonders if Lavinia Whateley underwent a similar indoctrination for her role as the would-be world-ending birth mother! Ignoring interpretation for a moment (which, as you say, plays second fiddle to its true purpose as an entrancing slice of moldering cheesecake), the ladies truly are gorgeous creatures, so blushingly, exuberantly expressive in their engulfment! The lass on the right, in particular, beckons unmistakably for us to join her in the thrill of degradation, an urging palpably difficult to ignore! The sheets of groping verdure, in their own malign way, evince a kind of beauty too, alien to our better aspirations as they surely must be... to see them surge, throb, swell and grope with animated purpose is deeply sensual, even relatable on a non-animal level of primal appreciation. The ladies would seem to be so entranced, submerging themselves into a giddy rapture of favored attention. Whether paramour or meal, they've found a euphoria worth any price.

It's interesting you mention Häxan, I saw this film about a decade ago, and recently I got thinking about it again, and possibly use it is some shape or form to create something tickling-fetish related. It's so old that it's public domain, so one could even directly lift imagery from the film itself... Your description of the monstrous growths/organisms in the picture though is spot on, especially "pond scum", where you got a thick layer that moves like a repulsive cloth when stirred with a stick, that's exactly the kind of look I was going for. It turned into a rather chaotic combination of oozing organic shapes, but I guess that kind of works in this setting :) In the subterranean world of Profundis with its strange cults and eldritch horrors , they might very well be willing participants, probably driven quite insane after countless sessions of ritualistic tickle torture :D

Another week has gone past so it's time for another picture update! This one comes with (just a tiny sliver of) a sci-fi background story. A female veteran officer has been captured by the enemy and broken through their highly efficient interrogation/torture methods. Who could have known such an experienced fighter had a weakness as simple as having ticklish feet? ;)

I've included a version with textboxes (from the perspective of the mechanized torture device) and without. Just an experiment giving it a bit of a comic book vibe, really. :)

Who are the Northern Free States League? Who or what is the OneMind Collectivist Hierachy? No idea, I just came up with those names on the spot :D

Attachments

• CommArt18_Technostocks_text.jpg
    CommArt18_Technostocks_text.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 276
  • CommArt18_Technostocks_notext.jpg
    CommArt18_Technostocks_notext.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 259
What a classic position to have her trapped in. Love a woman encased in stocks and toe ties. Love the victim drooling as well. Always a great job GhostOS.

Today, we once again get a glimpse into the enigmatic Valserik Institute. A female subject finds herself in a preparation area, and perhaps the staff member in charge of the procedure is enjoying her work a little too much... ;)

It's hard to resist though :) I really love the way you draw, especially feet keep it up :witchy:

What a classic position to have her trapped in. Love a woman encased in stocks and toe ties. Love the victim drooling as well. Always a great job GhostOS.

Thank you! Stocks are definitely a classic and it's been a long time I've included something like that in my work :) And yeah, the drooling just had to be added, I often add this element when a 'lee is ballgagged or so, but here it just underlines how much the torment has broken her. :D

It's hard to resist though :) I really love the way you draw, especially feet keep it up :witchy:

Thanks! :) Definitely hard to resist, I would imagine! ;) And having a major foot fetish myself, I totally obsess over drawing and painting feet, I sometimes spend as much time on detailing the feet as I do on the rest of the figure! :D

For this week's artwork update we return once again to the Valserik Institute. Poor Subject 259 may not be tortured by pointy mechanical claws, but the feathering of her hyper-sensitivised soles(a past treatment with Substance X-69 perhaps) could be just as intense a torture if kept up for a prolonged period. But in the end, she should count herself lucky, the Institute has far worse to offer! :D

Attachments

• CommArt19LeatherAndFeathers.jpg
    CommArt19LeatherAndFeathers.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 512
the use of leg binder is a nice touch! and love the leather cuffs to secure big toes! very neat details!

the use of leg binder is a nice touch! and love the leather cuffs to secure big toes! very neat details!

Thank you, I absolutely love the addition of leg binders to straitjacket bondage. :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back