• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling an older woman (true)

Aye!

Music to the ears indeed, and look!!!

Not only am I one step closer to 200 posts, bit this opst has just hit 50 threads!!!!

Thanks to everybody who's contributed;I may not be into epic Biscuit proportions, but 50 replies is nothing to sniff at, is it!?!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. Ticklemad, me and you get together, we'll be making some sweet music of our own, I'm sure!!!

Re: Ahhh... just happened yesterday!

The Pianist said:
I simply stooped down... picked her up, turned her upside down and started tickling her mid section ... to which all Karyn could do was squeal, laugh and cling on to my free arm to try and stop me tickling her and to keep her from being totally upside down.

This site might not be good for my psyche.... I don't think males are supposed to suffer from peni... I mean pianist envy.

Hehe, yeah it was fun... but I think I'll leave doing stuff like picking people up and everything until I find a silly gf... or go out with some of the more silly people, like Jazz singers. Karyn is a little too mature (27... thats 9 years more than me) to do that to too often.

I'm 36 Pianist but hey I still enjoy tickle fun like that - just ask Smash about the stories I've told him;) yeah o.k I'm too shy to post em up, but hey Smashy you have my permission if you wanna pass em on to these guys

:D [COLOR=7777FF]Do older women who know their tickler's well allow them to tickle their feet longer than the same age familiar ticklees?[/COLOR] :D

I have two aunts, one is now 62, the other 55, and while I havent done so in a long time, during my teenage years I did have some tickle encounters with their feet, as they both liked to go barefoot a lot, and I had some opportunities. The aunt that is now 62 used to have incredibly ticklish feet, probably the most ticklish I've ever encountered. I got her several times when I was like 12-13, and a couple of other times when I was about 20. The same thing happened with the other aunt around the same time. The aunt who is now 55 wasnt quite as ticklish through the years as the one who is 62, but I had a few good tickle encounters with her also. At the time all this happened, my aunts were about 41 and 35 when I tickled them the first round of times, and 49 and 41 when I did it the second batch of times. For some reason with circumstances in my life it just happened those times, but hasnt in over 10 years now. It was nice, and I always wish to find a significant other with ticklish feet like that of my 62 year old aunt. If she ever found a guy into tickling, and is still as ticklish now as she was say 10 years ago, the guy would have such fun with her feet, as they are still pretty for a woman her age, and if past history holds true, incredibly ticklish too.

Mitch

Last edited:
My interest is up, Mitch. I love that kind of story. How about relating one or two of those events with some detail? (Descriptions of their feet, the setting, maybe a little of the dialog, y'know... the works!)

T-mad. Don't be shy. Post some of those stories you hint that you have locked away in your memories. If you're concerned that you might not be a very good writer don't sweat it. Just write your story on a "word" program and use spell check, then copy and paste it to a thread on this forum. It's easy and much appreciated!

Amen Sole Seeker! How about it Mitch? It sounds like these would have occurred in the late 70's early 80's, so there must be some nylons involved...post one with the older aunt!

Regards,

TK

Hell, Yeah!!!

Aunties and stocking feet!!!!

Is there any better combination? Right soleseeker? (*GRIN*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Absolutely Smash. BTW, got any new auntie stories for us? :D Hmmm?

While i am not the biggest fan of Nyloned feet, I did have an incredible time when I was in High School.
I was part of a program designed to help gifted underachievers loke myself. Part of this program involved counseling. Normally these sessions were a group affair, but on this particular day due to circumstances that are unclear to me, it ended up that I was in the counseling session alone with the counselor, Mrs. P.
Mrs. P was a young psychologist, who was tall and pretty, but in a mousy kind of way. She had long straight brown hair. SHe also had big feet. I have long had a keen interest in women with large feet, and i guess hers were size 11 or so.
We spent some time talking, just kind of rambling in that way psychologists sometimes do. Eventually she asked me what I like to do for fun. I saw a possible opening to spin the conversation towards something that might provide a tickle oppourtunity.
I began to tell her about a game that I had played with some female frinds. It was a kind of modified truth or dare, but set up like a kind of game show, where the questions were more fact based. wrong answers resulted in a penalty, and i bet you can guess my favorite. Being "gifted" I usually was able to come up with some real stumpers.
she didnt quite get it. so I suggested we play a bit to give her a better idea.
To my surprise she agreed. I knew I didnt have much time so i went right for the biggie, which at that time was "What does DNA stand for?" I had had lots of success with that one, because many people cant remeber the whole of "deoxyribonucleic acid" or just plain dont know.
She puzzled for a bit and then confessed that she could not remember.I told her then answer and then told her it was time for her consequence. She seemed suprizingly unworried. I told her to close her eyes, and she did. I gently ducked down and removed her pumps one at a time. She was wearing these sheer blue/grey nylons, which were stressed rather tightly across her big feet, so tightly infact that I could see the warm pinkness of her feet.
She still did not balk at me, as I sat down and pulled her left foot into my lap and began to tickle. She giggled like crazy and wiggled her foot but didnt really protest.
I tickled the left foot for a few minutes and then gave her a break as I prepared to switch to the right foot.She though it was over untill I pulled up her right foot. She said somethnig lke "oh god" as I started to tickle her right foot, as I recal her toes were particularly ticklish.
The end of the period was fast upon us as she talked to me briefly about the game, but didnt make any comment about tickling her feet.
It is a fond memory.

[SIZE=+4]YESSSS!!![/SIZE]

I am green with envy!

You might not be a fan of nylon feet, but I am! You are one lucky dude.

My Aunt...

...well, to be honest with you, soleseeker, my aunt stories are all done for now, at least until the next time I see her. However, there is more to my previous post about her, which I was unable to write due to time restrictions.

As you it reads there, I was tickling her feet and sides while she was on the phone, which was all fine and dandy. There was another time though, when my g/f was upstairs, I asked her if I could tickle her feet one more time. She laughed, but I knelt down in front of her and began to tickle her socked feet and tummy. She kept trying to move forwards, but I wouldn't let her, and she was trying not to laugh out loud.

We then made it into the kitchen, where she asked me to stop, as the neighbours might see, so I ducked out of sight and continued tickling her feet!!!!

She may have acted angry and pretended that the neighbours were watching, but I knew she loved it!! She even admitted (when I asked her if she preferred being tickled in socks, tights or barefeet) that she like barefeet....shame, In hoped it would be tights!!! Ah, well!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh, Before I Forget...

Hats off To BaalBoda!!! That was one DAMN fine story!:bowing:

I hope to hear more from you, as I'm sure does my buddy Mr Seeker!! Thanks for the contribution.

Cheers, everybody!
SmashTV

p.s This is my first attempt at putting one of those little smiley face geezers on my post; fingers crossed that it works...

Yay!!!!

There he is!!!!

Come on, my son!!!:D

Expect a LOT of these to come in from now on....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ticklish Holiday

Well this last weekend I went with my best mate for a long weekend away. She is 16 years my senior. We had seperate rooms but every evening she would come in to mine and sit/lie on the spare bed in the room, read the paper, chat and decide on where to go the next day etc. This particular evening was no different except that she at one point decided to kneel up on the bed and lean across to look at the sunset out the window. As she did so her leg slid down the gap between the pillow and the headboard and she fell back onto the bed, her leg stuck fast and she couldn't sit up.

I had to pull the bed away from the wall to help her out - but oh come on guys what would you have done in a situation like that. A knowingly hyperticklish best mate laid there in stockinged feet. :D
Well I knew from past expereience she might be kinda angry if I took advantage and tickled her so I sort of - well I - ok, I lied and played dumb. I held her leg and tried to move it back through the gap, no joy. Then moved down to hold her ankle and move her foot which was met with a scream and laughter. Not wanting to give the game away I asked her what she was laughing about being stuck wasn;t that funny. Her reply "You're tickling me". Well I didn;t want her to know that was my intention all along so I acted dumb and said "No I'm not if I had been tickling you I'd have done it like this" at which point I held her ankle tight and ran my fingers up and down her stockinged soles. She screamed and laughed and swore and it only lasted seconds as her foot miraculously became free from the gap it had slid down. I just looked at her and said I was only clarifying a point. She didn't say a word just went "Hummpphh" and went off for a bath and came for a hug goodnight. But that was certainly a fun night on holiday.

!!!!

Ah, yes, your famous friend!!! Dare i ask, ticklemad, what colour tights she was wearing....?

Knowing you as I do, I bet you loved every secnod of it, didn't you..?

:D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Every millisecond Smash and they were a tanned flesh colour.

That's My Girl!!

Ticklemad, the opportunitist!!

If only everyone was like you (*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Suntan hose - my all-time favorite! :smilelove
Great Post TM, thanks for taking the time to share. :veryhappy
Hope you get her again! :tickle:

Tan!?!?

Soleseeker, nah, mate, too 70's and 80's!!! Jet black opaque tights all the way!!!

Regardless..for Millenium New Year's Eve, I was in Scotland celebrating Hogmanhy (think of the event in Times Square for the scale of it). After many drinks, my cousin and I went to a bar where there were only a few people, although some more came in later. Two of these were a husband and wife (or boyfriend and girlfriend, who knows?).

They sat behind us, although I was facing them, and because of this I saw the woman kick off her brown flat shoes and sit there in a pair of thick brown socks. Due to the combination of the alcohol, the circumstances, and the overall Millenium atmosphere, I went up and started talking to them (I tend to make a lot of friends when I'm drunk!!). Truth be told, I can't remember what she looked like, although I'd estimate that she was in her late 30's. She had brown hair, he was called Frank, but that's as much as I can recall!!!

Anyhow, while I was talking to them, I pretended to drop something so that I could see her feet. When I came back up, I said to her,

'I notice you've taken your shoes off'.
'I know, my feet were killing me', she replied.
'Oh, you poor dear. Would you like a foot massage?'
'Erm, yeah, that'd be lovely'
'Can I massage you wife's feet, mate?'
'Yeah, sure go for it'

And with that, I bent down and began to massage her feet, naturally tickling them for good measure, while she squirmed and laughed, and her husband kept on chatting away. After about five minutes, she said that she felt much better now, thank you, and that was that. I went up to her later on to ask if she's still like her feet rubbed (her husband was away at the bar at this point), but she politely declined. Ah, well, can't win 'em all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well Soleseeker the revenge tickle

Remember my friend I tickled in Scotland last week - well

Well Friday hmmm let me see. Well she was about to go home and we had a hug goodnight when I walked over to her head hung and put my arms round her neck and said I had a confession to make. She looked at me and said "Why, What yer done now?".
Well when we got back from Scotland I decided on Tuesday morning it might be nice to send her some flowers, but I needed to know she was in to received them from the delivery guy, so I witheld my number and called for hers, waited for her to answer then hung up (tee hee). So on Friday I said to her -
"Did you get a call on Tuesday about 10am and someone hung up?" Yup she replied - how do you know about that? I just looked at her and she grabbed me on the sides and tickled me to the floor telling me I deserved it. She had been up a ladder with a loaded paintbrush when I called and was even more frustrated when she had dialed 1471 and not been able to find out who it was - tee hee.

Well it was all in a good cause wasn;t it and she got some nice flowers.

Then when she held out her hand to help me up she reached round and tickled me under the arm which made me fall back down again, telling me "Thats just to make sure you dont do it again and to get even for Scotland". I said "But I didn;t tickle you in Scotland I helped you get out of a dilemma"

"Ahum she said, Well I wasn;t tickling you then either, if I had been I'd have done it like this and she went to grab my sides again, but I moved out the way and managed to get up, so she backed off. We then just went out to the car and had another hug goodbye where I hooked under her ribs and tickled her saying - Hmmm yes I think maybe we did overindulge on holiday - lol. She screamed and ran round to the drivers side to get in locking her door so I couldn;t get her again, but I see her this Thursday so.....

Let the fun continue

Go, Ticklemad!!

It's for her own good....!

I've got more stories to follow soon, people, work's just getting ever larger at the moment!!

Keep the stories coming, though, always appreciated!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Woman On the Train

I've got an earlier post about a woman who's feet I tickled on the train, and who encouraged me to carry on as I did it. well, the other day, I saw her again, and, once more, she was shoeless with her feet up. She was in flesh coloured tights and a summery dress this time, as opposed to the all black number she was in last time.

I was actually just getting off the train as I saw her, and we made eye contact, kind of smiled, but I couldn't remember where I saw her from. Then it hit me!!! With some courage (the train was packed this time), I asked her...

'Excuse, me, but didn't I tickle your feet on here once?'

She smiled, and laughed while saying yes.

'Oh, right, thought I recognised you. Well....'

And with that I ran my fingers over her stocking soles, causing her to laugh and flinch, was suprised me, as last time I tickled them, she felt relaxed by it, and I was going quite fast then as well (although I was alternating it with slow tickles). I could have carried on all night, but seeing as how it was my stop, it seemed a bad idea to do so. Regardless, seeing as how I've seen her twice now, I'm hoping there'll be a third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh time as well!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back