• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling an older woman (true)

All right Smash! I love hose through which you can see toes!

I wonder, does she sit in the same part of the train every time? (Always toward the front, etc.) Should be someway you can find her on the train... although the London underground at rushhour... brr, makes me shiver to think of it. Out where I live, if you don't have about three foot of clearance between you and anyone next to you, it kinda makes you feel claustrophobic! (LOL)

Next time maybe you should ask her where she gets on. If it's after your entry point you could wait for her.

Good work, Smash. Keep up the good work!

tickling older women

sup playboys and girls.

I have a story to tell you. when i was a kid i used to go to my moms office and hang out there after school well there was this woman there named Stephanie. she was a short women about 32,5'0 even and about 115 pounds. I was a ticklephile even when i was a kid. we often got into discussions about tickling and stuff like that. There were often times when i would play loud music to get her up into the attic. The attic wasone long room. I would hang my feet over the banister and turn the music on when she opened the door the first thing she saw was my feet. she knew how ticklish i was and would always tets me when she could.
I was going on about her tickling me and i forgot the story i really wanted to tell you. any way this one time we were sitting in her office talking about tickling and she said her feet were ticklish so i laid down beside her feet and began to tickle her feet i didnt really get a good reaction but she smiled.

:bump:

Another great bunch of tales that shouldn't "go gentle into that good night!"

A FewWeeks Ago....

I was coming home on the last train from a party, not too drunk, where opposite me sat three girls. At least I thought it was three girls, but one turned out to be the mother, about 38 y/o. They were coming home from a pop concert, and we got chatting. The mother was in black flats and black socks, but I was already determined to get her feet. I gestured for her to put her feet up, as everyone else had, but she was reluctant to do so. She eventually did, slipping off her her shoes and pointing her toes, but taking her feet down when the guard came along. When the guard went, I gestured again, flicked off her shoes, and tickled her feet. She squealed, laughed, and put her shoes back on, asking if I had a foot fetish! Maybe....

She was cool about it, though,and that's the main thing!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The memory that's been screaming in my mind the loudest...

My mother used to be a hair stylist and had a shop in the back of our house. The lady she was partners with would come inside the house and watch tv with us when things were slow. One day, it was just me and her in the house. She was in the guest room on the bed watching tv with her shoes off. On the dresser was an old bamboo back scratcher. We took turns scratching our backs with it. Then I just couldn't resist and said, "I wonder how this thing does as a foot tickler?" She stretched out her stocking feet and said, "I don't know, give it a try." Well, she didn't have to say it twice. Unfortunately, it wasn't very effective. But there were these artificial flowers (at least Ithink that's what they were supposed to be) made of cellophane streamers in a vase on the dresser. I took one out and tried it. It was much more effective. I would run it down her sole and she'd flex her foot. I kept doing that and her smile soon became a grin. Finally, she laughingly said, "I think you better cut that out. It stirs my emotions!"

What could you say to something like that?

duannewalton said:
"... It stirs my emotions!" What could you say to something like that?
Hmmm.... if I was in your position it would have stirred my "emotions" too! :D

What makes you think it didn't? I think I was more "stirred" by her telling me that than anything else. I got the sense that I was onto something, and that it wasn't just me.

Cool story, duanne! I'd have used my fingers....what colour were her stocking feet?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A few Xmas's ago, I was on the last train home, and a group of three women got on and sat opposite me. One was in maroon trousers, about 42, short, sweet, with brown hair, was wearing flat backless slipon shoes and black tights. Spirits were high, and after talking to them for a bit (I never tickle at random, I always engeage chat first!), I bent down and tickled her stocking foot. She laughed and grimaced, a fantastic 'Mmmmmmnneeeemeeemmm!!!!! type noise. I didn't get her again, alas, but it got a big laugh from her mates!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Another aunt story of mine when I was 14, she was about 44 at this point.

Anyway, this particular day, my parents were out of the house with my sister. My aunt and uncle were both at work, and, seeing as how I was too lazy to go with my parents, I was stuck at home with the TV for company. It was getting towards lunch when my aunt came in from work, as she was herself on a lunchbreak. I hadn't expected her back, and so it was a pleasant surprise, especially as it meant that we would be alone again!!

She was wearing a black cardigan, white blouse, black and white checked skirt, white tights and black heels. She said hello, asked me if I wanted any lunch, and set about making us both sandwiches. While she was in the kitchen, my mind worked feverishly overtime; I had to have a plan, but didn't know what to do this time!! Maybe she'd take her shoes off of her own accord, and I could offer to massage her feet for her, without looking strange? Or, just maybe she'd ask me to do it for her?

What would I do? As I continued to wonder, my aunt came out with the sandwiches, and she settled down with me to watch the television. We sat there, eating and talking, but sadly, her shoes stayed firmly on her feet. I knew I had to do something, but what? Then it came to me, and I knew what I had to do: confront the problem, and be honest! We were silent for a few minutes, then I made up my mind; steeling myself, I took a deep breath, and just came out with it:

'Would you like to have your feet tickled?'

I was so nervous saying it, that I thought for sure that my aunt would find it weird that I'd asked. Instead, she made a noise of agreement and pleasure, and shuffled her feet from her shoes with no objections! My heart was racing very fast at this, as I knew that there was no chance of interruption from my parents!!! I went to go toward her, but had a change of heart. Having had her stocking feet in my lap the previous time, I wanted this experience again!! With that in mind, I grabbed a wooden chair from the dining table, set it in front of my aunt, sat down, and indicated that she place her feet in my lap, which she did!

I began my normal routine of tickling those wonderful stocking feet slowly, enjoying every moment, as my aunt seemed to be. We'd make small talk throughout it, but most of the time there was silence, as my aunt drifted into another world as I gave her stocking feet ultimate pleasure!! I was caressing her feet all over, stroking her soles, scrunching her toes through the reinforced toe band, doodling slow spirals on her heel, stretching my fingertips to full length up and down her instep, it was heavenly!!!

While I was tickling my aunt's feet, she made a comment that she hoped her feet weren't that smelly, as she'd had her shoes on at work all day. I laughed, and said they weren't, and sniffed both her stocking soles from toes to heels and back again!! My aunt let out a laugh, and an 'UGH!!' type noise, and asked why I'd done it. Without thinking, I replied 'Oh, I don't mind, I quite like feet....'

Whoops!!!

My aunt, bless her, took it all in her stride, and just smiled without saying another word. While I felt slightly embarrassed at having said it, I also felt an overwhelming sense of relief!! Plus, seeing as how my aunt seemed fine with things, I carried on tickling away on her stocking feet with no problems!!! At one point, I asked her which part of her feet was the most ticklish, and she mumbled an answer that I didn't understand. I looked up at her, and noticed that I'd sent her to sleep by tickling her feet!!!

I took my chance here, and examined her stocking soles in full detail, being careful to make sure that she wouldn't wake up. Her heels were very soft, her feet quite dainty and petite in general. Her toes were quite small, and the stocking material of her tights condensed the size even more! Dare I say it, she's got almost perfect feet!!!

I snapped out of my gaze, continued with the tickling, but then had to gently wake my aunt up so she wouldn't be late for work!! She woke up, a big smile on her face, and thanked me for tickling her feet. She took her feet out of my lap, and curled up on the chair, as she still had a few minutes before she had to return to work. I sat down next to her, and asked if she was going to put her shoes back on. She said no, so I gave her a quick tickle on her foot once more, to her great delight!!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and she returned to work! I never got her feet again that holiday, and it would in fact be another seven years before I got near my aunt's feet again!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This happened a while ago m/f

Tonight my parents had some friends over, one of them was my hairdressor who is in her 40s. I'll call her Sarah to protect her real name. Well basically me and her got a bit flirty in the family hot tube, I said 2 her I bet u cant be quiet for 5 mins and not make a noise, she said "I can". So I started poking her then I poked behind her knee and she squirmed and made a tiny noise. So I did it again and started changing my poking to tickling and her knee started squirming and she was really struggling. So I went for the finishing move I grabbed her foot and tickled away, bingo she squealed and laughed loudly and squirmed all over the place and said to the others "hahah they are tickling me help" and said "ahahaha stop". So I stopped and said "hahahah I told u u couldnt do it". Later her husband came over to her and she said "they were tickling me" and her husband looked at me and said "good for you", lol what a great guy. What a great evening it was, the bbq was even more interesting then I thought it would be.

I've got my best mate's mum before now, it was at his wedding, he'd left, so as far as I know he knows nothing about it! I've given her foot massages before now, and she always refers to it. On this occassion she did refer to it again, and I said I'd love to. She was already shoeless, and placed her flesh coloured stocking feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet, and then tickled them. I hadn't thought she was ticklish, but she laughed and flinched, so I did it again, up her soles and instep, onto her toes, it was great! I also carried on the massage so as not to have to stop. I'm a close family friend, so she was cool with it, which is the best thing of all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not Mine, But A Good One

I USED TO GO TO A VIDEO STORE WHERE I NEW THE WOMAN FAIRLY WELL. AROUND THANKSGIVING,ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO,I WENT TO DROP OFF TAPES. SHE USED TO WEAR TIGHTS WITH FLIMSY HOUSESLIPPER/BALLET TYPE SHOES. I WENT BEHIND THE COUNTER AND ASKED HER IF THEY WERE WARM ENOUGH. I BENT DOWN, TOOK OFF HER SHOE AND TICKLED HER LEFT FOOT. SHE WENT WILD!!!!SHE REALLY RELUCTANTLY LOVED IT! I WENT BACK THERE TWICE A WEEK TO TICKLE HER UNTIL THE STORE CLOSED-DAMN IT!! P.S. WHEN SHE HAD ENOUGH OF TICKLING ON HER FEET,SIDES,ECT.,SHE SAID'THAT'S ENOUGH-YOU CAN TICKLE ME MORE NEXT WEEK!!' THIS IS DEFINITELY A VERY TRUE STORY!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I was at my gf's Xmas bash the other week (a month early!), and whilst I was on the dancefloor, I found myself opposite a woman, early 40s, dancing in jet black stocking feet. My gf wasn't around, so, taking a chance, I shouted over the music 'Have you taken your shoes off?'. She replied yes, to which I small-talked 'I won't tread on your feet then!'. She laughed, and said she'd point them elsewhere. I pretended to hear her say her feet were pointed, at which she laughed again.

I then took the chance, and asked if her feet were ticklish.

She smiled, laughed and said a little bit....I then ran my fingers over her stocking insteps, making her laugh and jump back. She then tried to come onto me...! If my gf hadn't been there, God knows how long the tickles could have lasted... : )

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I just got my mother in law is now 60 the other day. I had to stop there on my lunch break to give her husband a hand with something he was working on for me and when I got there she was on a little step ladder decoration her kitchen for Christmas.

As she reached up I lightly tickled bother her sides and asked if she was still ticklish. She yelled at me to stop and broguth her knee up on the counter for balance which exposed her bare foot right towards me. I said "Ooh. Bare feet!" and tickled her foot real quick making her scream and yell at me again. Heh.

Then I had to get to work so it was over.

~ toyou

Got a woman in my office the other day, she's about 44, Indian, and the sweetest person alive. We banter a lot, and I began poking her in the side. She's always smiling, so it's hard to tell if it tickled, so I REALLY dug in! She laughed very hard, and when I asked if she was ticklish she replied breathlessly 'Yes, very!'.

More for the future, maybe...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Got this from Google:

Well ,I am taking the plunge and converting from "lurker" to
contributor.....hopefully this story will appeal to many of my fellow
ticklephiles but... I am prepared for the few that might find me weird or flame
my choice of ticklees so he we go .......About 4 months ago my mother in law
came to live with my wife and I , she is a very attractive woman of 53 years ,
and has always had a great sense of humor and a terrific laugh,my wife is 34
and I am looking forward to her aging as gracefully as her mother , just so you
have all the ages I am 43....yeah , I am a cradle robber . Anyway ......as I
have said , she came to live with us about 4 months ago and things have been
great , we all get along fine and enjoy a lot of good natured joking and
teasing, I have witnessed a couple quick casual tickles between my wife and her
mother but never got in on them , this is like waving a chocolate bar in front
of someone on a diet , well I finally got my turn!!
Last week my wife had to spend a couple of nights in the hospital , it wasnt
anything life threatening and I am very glad to report that she is fine and
home safe and sound . It was the first night my wife was away , we had just
returned home from visiting her and I turned the TV on and decided to watch a
comedy ......after a few minutes my mother in law came into the room and sat
down to watch with me ......I noticed she was unsually quiet and didnt seem to
think the show was very funny , I asked her if she was okay and she replied she
was " just not in the mood to laugh " I told her she shouldnt worry , her
daughter was fine and would be home in a day or 2 , then I told her laughter
was good medicine , she replied " well I could use a big dose of that medicine
if you have any " My mind began to race a mile a minute . I mean those were
words every tickler wants to hear but this was my mother in law after all , I
couldnt just jump on her and tickle away .....finally I told her I had a joke
we used to pull at parties that would get her to laugh , I told her that she
had to get into a straight jacket and couldnt get released till she said a
tongue twister correctly 10 times........to my suprise she said that sounded
fun .....of course I omitted a couple of details that I filled her in on
later.......the straight jacket consisted of a very large sweater of mine that
she put on ... I am 6'2'' and she is a whopping 5'4'' , the sleeves hung down
far enough so that when she crossed her arms in front of her I could take the
remainding length of sleeves and wrap them an tie them behind her
back.....tightly ......then a bathrobe sash around the waist ensured that she
couldnt slip out . I told her to take a seat in the recliner and I would be
with her in a moment , then I told her to put her feet flat on the floor and
proceeded to wrap her ankles together with a long winter scarf....I jokingly
said I dont remember why we did this to the ankles but I wanted to make sure I
did it correctly . Once she was sitting down I told her the rest of the rules ,
if she made a mistake she had to first pay a penalty and then start all over
again from #1 even if she was on her tenth twister ......she had 2 questions ,
what was the penalty and what was the twister , her tongue twister was ... " a
skunk sat on a stump , the stump thunk the skunk stunk and the skunk thunk the
stump stunk " she laughed and said she would be there all night . I told her
she could pick her penalty .....and then wrote 3 penalties on 3 seperate pieces
of scrap paper ..... marked them A,B, and C and then told her to choose
.........she picked B ..........little did she know that all 3 pieces had the
word tickling written on them !! She asked what she picked and I told her she
would find out soon enough ....so . it was time to begin .....I made her chair
recline telling her I wanted to make sure she was comfortable then pulled a
dining room chair around close to her nylon clad feet ......I dont think she
suspected anything at this point......I told her she could have a couple of
practice runs and she started to recite her tonque twister ..... terribly ..
she couldnt say it without messing up which was music to my ears . I told her
it was time to begin for real and from now on she was on the clock ....if she
messed up she started at # 1 again and paid her penalty....." what is my
penalty " she asked ,I said you will find out next time you make a mistake
......so she started .....she suprised me by reciting her tongue twister 3
times correctly before making a mistake , I said okay back to #1 and time for
your penalty , at which point I held up the paper for her to read ........her
eyes went wide and she she started giggling " oh no !!!! I am in trouble " I
then held her ankles down with one hand and tickled her soles with the other
for 20 seconds......... she went crazy ..... laughing like I never heard her
before , wiggling around in the chair .....calling me a rotten kid ...... but
she never asked me to stop. After 20 seconds I stopped let her get her breath
and the told her to start again ....she was still giggling and said ." this is
going to be a long night" and managed to make it 3 in a row again before
making her next mistake ......she yelled "DAMM not again " and I said "yup ,
again " for the next 20 seconds she was hysterical ....... laughing , bucking ,
bouncing .....I couldnt believe it ...my mother in law was a ticklers dream
come true ! This went on for over an hour ..... I would give her a 20 second
tickle each time she made a mistake then a couple of minutes to regroup and
catch her breath before starting her recitation of skunks and stumps again....
not once did she ask me to stop or let her out ....she did inquire if anyone
made it to 10 and if so how long did it take them .....I told her of course
people have made it all the way ......... I think her stubborn streak got the
better of her at that point , if someone else had done it then she was going to
do it too ..........long story short . she never did make it to 10 but she did
make it finally as far as 7 at which point I i told her that was close enough ,
but just to be fair in exchange for early release she had to pay her penalty
one more time .....she agreed to those terms .......clentched her teeth
.......and prepared for her final tickle ......I neglected to tell her ahead of
time that this one would last a little longer than 20 seconds , after all this
was my last chance at glory and I wanted it to last .......so for the next 60
seconds I tickled those feet mercilessly ......arches , under the toes , the
balls of heels ...... everywhere . I cant begin to descibe the laughter this
elicited .....it was part laughter , part howling , .....it was incredible .
I let her calm down a minute or two before freeing her from her makeshift
prison ......a little apprehensive as to what she was going to do to
retaliate..... but she was the personification of grace and good sportsmanship
........ she said she hadnt laughed like that in her entire laugh and admitted
that she must have enjoyed it or she wouldnt have continued like she did ......
on her way to bed she asked me if I had ever pulled this trick on my wife , I
said no, not yet ... she said , well when she is feeling better we are
definitely going to show her this joke !

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Alas that wasn't me, as this one isn't either. Enjoy!

I have tickled my mothers friend on occasion. She used to babysit
for my younger sister and me. I guess I was about 11, she was about 41
at the time. Good looking blond. We used to ask her if we could tickle
her feet.(actually, it was my idea but my sis went along with it) We
said it was a game to see how long she could take it without moving. She
ALWAYS said yes. We used to have her sit in the recliner, all the way
reclined so she was on her back. then we would remove her shoes, she
almost always wore stockings. Then I would get one foot and my sis would
get the other and we would start tickling very lightly at first.

She would start by giggling really soft, and as we started tickling harder
and faster her giggle would grow into a laugh. She would be flexing her
toes and shaking her feet from side to side. Her face would contort and
her legs would be twitching. She never pulled away. God I LOVED that.
I remember she had really pretty feet too. Most of the time it was pink
polish (a personal fave of mine) Any time we asked if we could tickle
her she said yes. A few times, in the summer she was barefoot. I think I
liked that more than the stockings. Her toes would all move individually
and scrunch up. I would even pull them back and really dig at the base
of the toes. Her most ticklish part of the foot was where the ball of
the foot met the arch. Anytime I even got close to it you could hear her
under her breath, "no, no, no, nooooo". I even knew then how turned on
it got me. Hearing her laughter and watching her feet wiggle. Stroking
her feet for what seemed like hours. She was really ticklish too, but
she said it kind of relaxed her. It wasn't sexual at all for her (at
least I don't think it was) I loved her laugh too.

I always seem to get women to let me tickle them. Here is THE
KEY!!! When you see a woman (that you KNOW) in a good tickling position,
goose them lightly. Then when you see that they're ticklish you can say
"oh, your ticklish huh?", "let me see how long you can take being
tickled". If they say NO WAY, you can tell them "c'mon, what's the
matter?, can't take it huh? About 90% of the time it works like a charm.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

If this is really a true tickling story, it should be under the section True Tickling Stories.

ticklejen said:
If this is really a true tickling story, it should be under the section True Tickling Stories.

I absolutely agree. However, and I mean this sincerely, can a whole thread be moved into another section? I'm more than happy for it to do so, and the thought has also gone through my mind. However, I don't have the technology to do it!!

Anyone technical enough to do it?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Guys, my aunt was down this last week, and did I make sure to get her! After greeting her, I was just waiting for some time alone, and sure enough, my dad soon left the room. I smiled at her, and began tickling the ball of her socked foot, at which she smiled and flexed her foot. I then said to her that every time we were alome, I was going to tickle her....which I did!

At one point, I crept up behind her in the kitchen and tickled her sides, but to no avail. However, I then moved up to her armpits, where she giggled and squirmed! I had no idea she was ticklish there, she's always denied it!

I got her feet again before I left, and when I went back to her armpits she said 'No, I'll turn hysterical!!!'. So..more for next time, then! She's down again in June, I'll keep you informed!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I Tickled My BOSS!!!!!

True, true, true.

She's not my big boss, but is in charge of me and our area of expertise. She's a big woman, early 50s, and is a real sweetie. Anyway, she came past me and gave my side a quick tickle (she's done this to a few of the other guys in the office, but sadly none of the ladies!).

'Ticklish?' she asked, as I squirmed. Well, I wasn't going to take that lying donw, so I went up behind her and tickler HER side!!!!

'Ticklish?' I asked her?

'Yes, very, very!!!' she said as she squirmed to escape...

It lasted all of 5 seconds, if that, but I can say that I've tickled my boss. Now, if only I could get my REAL boss....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back