• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling an older woman (true)

This is an old thread, and I don't even know if the people who requested the recount of the aunts tickling still come to the forum, but, I will say that most of the tickling with the aunts took place when they were barefoot, as I am really not into nylon tickling. The aunt who is the older one has a very high pitched giggly girlish squeal, and absolutely hated to be tickled, pointing her toes all the way down, so that one couldn't really get under them. She was literally a 10 or 11 on a scale of 1-10 of having ticklish feet. The other aunt was fairly ticklish also, I'd say about a 6 or 7.
Hope that helps.

Mitch

Thanks, Mitch. Better late than never! I suspect us "aunt ticklers" will be around forever.

Way to go Smash!

A few month ago, in 11th grade, I joined an exchange program and went to Ireland.

There was a teacher who was 44 years old, but she was fine!
She had a great body, was pretty and very glamorous. I didn't really recognize her until she started sitting beside me in the bus very often and talking to me whenever there was an opportunity.

Back then, I wasn't very good in English and I still ain't much better, so I asked her whether she could help me with some exercises we had to do.

We were staying in a hotel, so she invited me to her room. We sat on her bed and did these annoying exercises.
She was wearing a skirt which ended way over her knees, a kinda shirt, nylons and shoes which she kicked off when we sat down on the bed.

We didn't finish these exercises cause she was talking all the time and asking questions about me. I was too naive to realize that we were flirting. I usually neither flirt with women who are older than 40 nor am I attracted by them, but I was really exited and she tried her best to entertain me.

She changed the subject of our conversation and asked me if it would matter for me to massage her feet and I enthusiastically agreed. I was a little bit tipsy for the reason that we students had drunk some Guinness this evening, otherwise I would have probably left the room hours before.
But I didn't.

"But don't tickle my feet, otherwise I will take revenge!!", she said.
To me it was just an invitation to tickle her cause she was kidding with me all the time.
So I started to massage her feet and every time she was making fun of me I tickled her legs but she kept on teasing me, knowing that I would tickle her. She asked me to strip her nylons off and smiled. I started to get a clue that she was trying to seduce me, but I stripped her nylons off and didn't leave her room.

I lied down on the bed, licking her naked legs and tickling them. Then she put her hands under my T-shirt and stripped it off. She told me to undress her. That was the first time I saw a woman over 40 with such a beautiful body! She was very athletic and had very soft skin. While I admired her body she tied me up with her stockings and tickled my upper body with her long fingernails.
“That’s for tickling my feet!”, she maybe thought, but she wasn't able to say it with her tongue out of her mouth.
It was a kind of a very long foreplay. She poured syrup on my body and licked it up and I think she liked that I stripped off most of her clothes and tickled her.

Well that was the first time I had such an experience and it was great.

Last edited:
Man, I started this 8 years ago, before I became slightly 'older' myself...! Nice to see it's been found again, although if the mods want to move it to the true stories section, please do so.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Actually I think this is the 3rd time I've read it front to back since the start of the thred.

YESS
I got a new experience to tell.

Last holidays I was visiting my cousin in Berlin. She's 11 years older than me, 28 years old. Well, there were always some people hanging around in my cousins apartment and for no reason, we decided to party.
A friend of my cousin invited me to go to a disco, but first he had to go to the flat of his mom to get something. It was really late when we arrived and he told me that I could sleep in his moms place and he would come back in a few hours to pick me up.
Well, I agreed and stayed there, but I wasn't tired at all. The flat is very clean and modern, I like it.
But the kitchen wasn't clean at all, because my cousin's friends had eaten something and didn't tidy up, so I felt a little bit responsible and cleaned the kitchen.
A door was opened and a very hot woman about maybe 39-55 years old (I wasn't able to figure out how old she actually was) wearing an open bathrobe and a slip entered the kitchen. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she quickly closed her bathrobe and smiled at me a lil bit embarrassedly.

"What are you doing here- oh, sorry, you must be one of Robins friends, right?"
-"er.."
"Wow .. have you cleaned the kitchen? Thanks a lot!
Want some coffee?"

I was completely lecherous and not able to answer and she obviously noticed that.
Later I found out she was going out every weekend with her girlfriends in clubs and discos where usually 20 year olds went, in most cases they were coming back with a tipsy student or a young waitress.

While we were having a coffee she placed her naked legs on my lap, expecting me to massage them or whatever, maybe to find out whether I was attracted by her or not.
I did it, but it was more pawing her than massaging her, but she liked it and gave me a seductively smile.
"We also have a shower, if you want to ... refresh yourself", she told me and placed her left foot on my chest. I tickled it and she was giggling and drew back her foot.

She showed me the bathroom and closed the door behind me and I took a very cold shower. When I came out of the shower, my clothes were gone.
I took a towel and left the shower, searching for my clothes.
Irene was stretching out on the sofa and acting innocent. She had put my clothes in the washing machine, but would it matter for me to sit down and talk?
It didn't matter.
She lied down on my lap, with her belly up, and opened her bathrobe. She was wearing a lace bra now and she had the body of a 30-year old.
I tickled her belly and she writhed and giggled. Then she sat on my lap, kissed me and pawed and fingered me, which also tickled a lot.
I tickled her everywhere and took off her lace bra to lick her boobs, but unfortunately that was the moment when Robin came home and called my name.
But after his mom sent him away "Because he's sleeping", we continued.

I went to my cousins home the next evening, and Robin was behaving very strange all the time. I just hope he didn't tell anyone.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back