• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to make a person PEE! (respond only if you favor it)

MasterPaladin said:
Sandy you better spend a lot of time thinking of what your gonna do I have seen TTD be ttickled for 4 hours by 6 women the women started dropping out he was left tied with no one tickling they all got tired and let him go

Yeah I know he claims to be such a tough guy, although I've never been broken myself so he can make all the IDLE threats he wants. At some point the man is going down!!

TickledtoDeath said:
Pisha!!!!!!! Yet another IDLE threat from '73!

Nothing IDLE about it, eventually it will become reality, MUAH

Sandee

Ticklee1973 said:
Yeah I know he claims to be such a tough guy, although I've never been broken myself so he can make all the IDLE threats he wants. At some point the man is going down!!

Sandee

Uh huh. :shock: :p :zzzzz: :yawnface:

Meh

Yeah, my girlfriend always wanted me to do that (apparently she reckons she was denied use of a toilet while young and it's mucked around with her mind) so tickling her until she pees or even craps is what she wants. Then again she's sensitive, a fart can make her wet herself.

In a way, I find it kinda arousing too.

TickleTinkle said:
TickledToDeath asked me, a while ago I guess (sorry for taking sooo long) if I have ever tickled a person til he or she pees. I haven't, and to my knowledge I've never been tickled until I peed. I didn't have a father and my mother was never abusive in any way.... so it's wierd that I've had these fantasies since age 6, before I understood the sexual aspect of tickling or peeing. I used to fantasize that a boy in my 1st grade class would be restrained and tickled until he peed. That fantasy would recur with each new grade that I had a new crush up until junior high when i would stay on the same fantasy for a couple of years at a time. Right now, my goal is to finish college, marry my fiancee and slowly introduce my fantasies to him from a week after our wedding night and beyond... I found out today that my fiancee doesn't like to use public toilets unless he's desperate and he also happens to be super ticklish. (everywhere, even his hands) Let's just say a feather would drive him wild... but I'd have to be careful and keep his inhaler close by as he has athsma.... but he's fun to tickle too.... I would stop though if he began crying... but it's my hope he would pee long before that.

Why limit yourself to doing that to only ONE person?

I have wondered if it would be possible to tickled to the point that I lost control and peed. However, I don't think it is.

For those of you afraid of cleaning up the mess, you could try outdoor bondage and tickling.

Ticklee1973 said:
Sandee

WHAT??? I broke you!!! You know it! You wait till I see you again.

While I find the concept of a woman tickling a man to such an extreme as causing him to lose urinary control to be very compelling, I'm not really enamored with the idea of getting piss all over myself, my clothes, the bed, the carpet, etc. If there were a clean way to do it, I'd definitely submit.

One of my teenage fantasies involves me refusing a urinalysis for drug testing. In response, the police woman and the hospital nurse restrain me in a standing vertical spread eagle, wearing only a hospital gown. They slide a long plastic tube over my penis to which the other end goes to a waiting receptical. They force feed me a quart of Ice Tea and a 20oz coffee from 7-11. (There weren't any Starbucks when I was a teenager.) I still refuse to pee, although my bladder is bulging.

"Say, maybe we can speed this up a little," says the police woman.

"How?" asks the nurse.

"Let's see if he's.....TICKLISH!!" the police woman screams suddenly and plunges her fingers into my ribs.

I burst into laughter and wild, violent struggles, shaking my head back and forth.

The nurse smiles somewhat evilly and squats down. "If we really want him to pee, we've got to relax the area that is clamping down." She begins softly tickling the tops of my thighs and then plunges two fingers into each of the "pockets."

I'm laughing rauciously and struggling to maintain. I realize I'm in serious jeopordy of letting loose my bladder. The nurse then does the final ultimate damage to which there is no defense. She softly tickles the underside of my "doo-dads." It takes but a few seconds, and then clear plastic tube suddenly becomes a pail yellow as my bladder lets go and the floodgates are flung wide open.

Once I'm drained dry the tube is removed and the nurse cleans the few drops of residual piss off my penis with an alcohol wipe. I'm then released and given my clothes.

Completely frustrated and humiliated, I want to leave as quickly as possible. As I turn toward the door, the police woman grabs my arm, looks me in the eyes and says, "Your next test is scheduled in two months. I really hope you refuse again." She gives me a smile and a wink. The nurse is also smiling and nodding agreeably. I pull away and flee the hospital.

Tickling til the lee pees.

That sounds like a challange to me. Wouldn't mind seeing the DVD of ticklee1973 being made to eat her words with only a potty for company!

As for the original posting. Nothing turns me on more than a female who says she can't be broken being tickled into peeing herself, to me its the ultimate sign she has lost control.

Anyone recommend any good stories/sites/DVD

NoMERCY said:
That sounds like a challange to me. Wouldn't mind seeing the DVD of ticklee1973 being made to eat her words with only a potty for company!

As for the original posting. Nothing turns me on more than a female who says she can't be broken being tickled into peeing herself, to me its the ultimate sign she has lost control.

Haha, how is this thread still going and how come I'm still quoted. Oh and DFG, two more days hon and you're mine, lol.

All I can say nomercy, is BRING IT ON!!

If my partner wanted to play around with the idea and there was a clean way to do it, I'd probably be all for it in either role; though I seriously doubt I could actually be taken to that point.

Ticklee1973 said:

Sandee

HA! Again I SCOFF at thee and your idle lame threats!
This man will not be going down and as far as being tickled into peeing!? HA again! BRING IT ON if you DARE!
Tis sad that we will not be attending that little get together down Pa way!
Then again, instead of just your lame attempts it would have been a whole group of lame attemptees! :2poke: :rolleyes:
You know where find us.

NoMERCY said:

Nothing like a good challange, yes?
As for breaking little 1973............all it will take is time and tickling....long relentless no mercy tickling!

I dunno. It's too messy. I guess it's ok if I don't have to clean up later.

One time I was talking to a girl over Yahoo Messenger about tickling. I didn't know her IRL. In fact, I only IMed with her a couple of times before losing contact with her, but she told me a story related to this.

Her boyfriend was visiting her house, as was her cousin. Apparently her cousin and boyfriend got to flirting with each other. When her boyfriend left, she snuck up on her cousin, slung a sleeping bag over the girl's head, pushed her over the couch, sat on her ankles, removed her shoes and socks, and proceeded to mercilessly tickle her feet with a hairbrush. After ten minutes of tickling, the cousin lost control of her bladder. The tickling itself lasted about 35 minutes.

Now, given the fact that this story was told by a random online contact, it could be a stretch of the truth or all out fiction. Either way, it's a pretty interesting story.

Tickling a gal to the point of orgasm and peeing, combined, is quite erotic. Just a total flow of emotion... a stream of consciousness... a flood of passion, or, the river of no return, so to speak! Now, would you care for coffee, tea, or...?
:poke3:

As for breaking little 1973............all it will take is time and tickling....long relentless no mercy tickling!

Just wondered if you'd had your chance to tickle 1973 into peeing??

Peeing and or Crying

Peeing and or Crying is usually when I stop. I don't believe in the "safe word" deal, in my opinion once the lee pees that his or her bodys way of saying "Thats enough of that!"

The thought of a woman being so ticklish that she'll actually pee when tickled makes my mouth water.

ShiningIce said:
The thought of a woman being so ticklish that she'll actually pee when tickled makes my mouth water.

ALL women should be that ticklish!

This subject is actually sort of funny. I've mentioned before that my boyfriend knows of my fetish and is supportive, even willing once in a while, but just not that into it. However, even before I was open with him about tickling he had this quirk that I was always able to use to my advantage.

For some reason, I have no idea what, he has been trying to make me pee my pants for YEARS. I can no longer announce, with him in the room, that I'm going to use the bathroom... I have to sneak out. Because if he's in a playful mood, that's his cue to stop me from getting to the bathroom in time, sit on me, and tickle me mercilessly.

I have no idea why, being a non-fetishist, he would do this. He says he just thinks it's hilarious, which is fine by me. And so far, he only has one ONCE... but he totally cheated! We were driving back from a restaraunt and I announced I had to pee really bad. So, being the loving boyfriend he is, he proceeded to drive in very slow circles around my neighborhood until I was actually threatening to get out (car still moving) and run home. He attacked me on my way inside. Unfortunately I fell on the steps and there was a minor injury involved, but it was fun nonetheless.

Question for TTD and Ticklee1973

TickledToDeath said:

Just wondering if the big showdown ever took place or did one of you chicken out??

I have made girls laugh till they pee on many occasions. I wasn't tickling them most of the time..........

I do say this...............the more it happens the better you get at handling the situation. The victim or 'lee' is naturally embarassed, but if you show a great amount of understanding, it's amazing how the situation can be eased over.

Omg,yes!!!

Merciless1 said:
I have and did so intentionally many times only because I am very merciless when I tickle and the point the one being tickled is at when control is lossed is just so awesome!

M1

I couldn`t agree more,Merciless1! Anytime you need a `lee,feel free to contact me! :bowing:

Alot of times, my ex gf, would get up to go to the bathroom, and I would chase her sometimes catching her before she could make it and tickle her to the ground, getting all her worst spots, trying to make her pee her pants. It never happened though. Pity.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back