• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to make a person PEE! (respond only if you favor it)

NoMERCY said:
Just wondering if the big showdown ever took place or did one of you chicken out??

Neither of us chickend out.
It has yet to take place however it will, eventually.
Situations and circumstances have kept us all from the "big showdown" thus far.

TTD

I think it is a very sexy fantasy, but more for the symbolic representation of power and complete, overwhelming advantage. For me, the best part is not the peeing, but the moments leading up to it, when she is almost screaming in desperation to be released so she can go.

NoMERCY said:
Just wondering if the big showdown ever took place or did one of you chicken out??

TTD is correct, it hasn't happened YET because of circumstances, we both have children and things going on in life but it most certainly will one of these days. We've crossed paths once and we shall again.

hey

thats hardcore but sounds intresting to try,,,,i cannt believe that man typed like 4 pages of info on those videos,, thanks it was an interesting read,, well most of it i didnt read all of it lol

Tickling super-fetishists

I tend to believe that your super-fetishists cannot accomplish being tickled till they pee. Myself, for instance, i can be tickled to the point of coming but its hard to have the peeing sensation- before or after. I've tried, but cannot control the erection and everything that that involves. Possibly should try being tickled by someone who's into total release control.
As a 'ler I've never done it (knowingly) but have ALWAYS wanted to.
Now this I don't know if it exists- probably taboo and doesn't really interest me, ever heard of the desire to tickle someone til they shit?!

Ticklee1973 said:
I think the idea of peeing as a result of the tickling and being out of control is very hot but the reality of it actually happening I think would dampen the situation, lol, if you know what I mean. One of those things that sounds good in a story or a movie but in actual practice, not so much. But like someone else said, whatever floats your boat.

Sandee

I agree...the idea is really HOT but the reality would be too out there, I think. Whenever I see someone peeing in any other context (ie-peeing fetishists) it's not at all appealing. I think instead of the actual act, its more just the ultimate "I tickled this person to their breaking point" that's the fun of it. That being said...I never tickled anyone to that intensity myself, but wouldn't mind having that feather in my cap...Anything once, right?!

advice

If you really want to make a girl pee while you're tickling, she has to be naked - and you tickle her anywhere for a while, then move to the area below her belly button and just above her pussy, then you tickle her on her clit! Peeing while having an orgasm in the middle of being tickled. WOW! I've always wanted to do it to someone else.

Bored Now said:
This subject is actually sort of funny. I've mentioned before that my boyfriend knows of my fetish and is supportive, even willing once in a while, but just not that into it. However, even before I was open with him about tickling he had this quirk that I was always able to use to my advantage.

For some reason, I have no idea what, he has been trying to make me pee my pants for YEARS. I can no longer announce, with him in the room, that I'm going to use the bathroom... I have to sneak out. Because if he's in a playful mood, that's his cue to stop me from getting to the bathroom in time, sit on me, and tickle me mercilessly.

I have no idea why, being a non-fetishist, he would do this. He says he just thinks it's hilarious, which is fine by me. And so far, he only has one ONCE... but he totally cheated! We were driving back from a restaraunt and I announced I had to pee really bad. So, being the loving boyfriend he is, he proceeded to drive in very slow circles around my neighborhood until I was actually threatening to get out (car still moving) and run home. He attacked me on my way inside. Unfortunately I fell on the steps and there was a minor injury involved, but it was fun nonetheless.

I think I would have been meaner than that - I would have let you make it to the bathroom, but grab you, get you on the floor, and tickle you laying on the floor right next to the toilet. Some of my best fantasies involve the bathroom.

You need some bondage hooks or over the door bondage hangers in the bathroom. Let her get there then bind her so she can see the toilet but not reach it. Now, its time to grab your feathers.

I am curious to know if I guy really can be tickled into peeing. I know we can be tickled until we cum but I find tickling so erotic can't see actually peeing during a session.

TickleTinkle said:
Okay, I'll concede that it's probably easier for this to occur if the 'lee is a woman, just on the basis of the plumbing. However, after a guy has cummed, who says the tickling has to stop? As a guy, he can't come more than a certain number of times in an hour, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Eventually his kidneys will overcome whatever hormones are keeping him hard.

Again, biology is biology.

But in addition to that, I think the fun part is causing this sort of event to happen to someone who is generally dominant, someone who ISN'T used to being on the receiving end nor relinquishing control. Even for a dom, they may be really angry but they'll also be hornier than hell at the thought that someone managed to dominate them to that end.

And I don't find the scat part in the least bit erotic, but peeing is a different matter. If you wanna know why, there's a dissertation if you follow this link. It's quite educational without being vulgar or too formal: http://www.patches.net/page/trainingman.htm It's called the Watersports Training Manual; however, the suggestions could obviously be enhanced with a tickling type situation. It goes into some of the facts about what urine is, what it is while it's within you, and what it is when it comes out, and then what is is once bacteria reaches it. This manual might also make you slightly horny while imagining tickling possibilities, so be prepared, lol.

YOU need to attend one of our parties!

ticklesenseless said:
You need some bondage hooks or over the door bondage hangers in the bathroom. Let her get there then bind her so she can see the toilet but not reach it. Now, its time to grab your feathers.

Jesus Christ, this is incredibly evil :shock: :woot:

minerva said:
Jesus Christ, this is incredibly evil :shock: :woot:

No. Increadibly evil would be turning on the water faucet so she could here the water flowing and telling her that her only escape from the tickle torment is to either wet herself or drink more liquids. Binding her in front of the toilet and just tickling her is just evil ;)

ticklesenseless said:
No. Increadibly evil would be turning on the water faucet so she could here the water flowing and telling her that her only escape from the tickle torment is to either wet herself or drink more liquids. Binding her in front of the toilet and just tickling her is just evil ;)

The last time a similar game has been tried it was on a radio and one killed herfself from water intoxication... :eek:

One would hope this type of play had been negotiated well ahead of time and would expect our poor victim to reject the liquids and go for tickling until they lost control.

Obviously, this type of game is not worth someone's life and the only prize is the ler gets to make the lee pee and the lee gets somewhat humiliated. However, by negotating this type of game at an earlier point in time, one would have to assume this is an acceptable result for both.

Common sense should always be used when playing no matter what the play is.

ticklesenseless said:
One would hope this type of play had been negotiated well ahead of time and would expect our poor victim to reject the liquids and go for tickling until they lost control.

Obviously, this type of game is not worth someone's life and the only prize is the ler gets to make the lee pee and the lee gets somewhat humiliated. However, by negotating this type of game at an earlier point in time, one would have to assume this is an acceptable result for both.

Common sense should always be used when playing no matter what the play is.

I know and agree. I was just teasing!

minerva said:
When it comes to tickling and ticklers, teasing is gooooooood! ;) ;)

When it comes to teasing an evil tickler which in turn makes the tickling and tickler all that much more evil. that is goooooooooooooooood! :blaugh:

okay i'll be honest here: i honestly think i would pass out long before i would ever pee myself!! I've gotten this fuzzy feeling before where i KNOW if it doesn't end soon i'll either pass out or die from lack of air!! think i totally skip the have to pee part

I'm a male lee all the way and I have to say the thought of a girl tickling me until I pee sounds really humiliating and sexy... Probably wouldn't be very pleasant in reality though...

I think that as a lee, knowing that the ler enjoys causing her subject to completely lose control that way would be very intense indeed. Especially the moment of submission and bondage. One game the ler can play is to tell the lee that they're not allowed to pee under any circumstances, while fully intending to eventually tickle them past the point of no return anyway. The penalty for "disobedience" will be a forced orgasm and even more ultra merciless tickling of their sensitized post orgasmic skin. Talk about driving someone out of their mind! Works good for teasing too. :blaugh:

Tickling someone to the point where they are totally helpless and out of control does have that certain type of appeal probably to a lot of lers. Weather it be tickled to peeing or whatever else, it is a clear indication that the person is indeed broken.
Thats what appeals to me more than the actual peeing part. As far as having it done to me, I guess I'm a little bit sceptical that anyone could 'break' me to that point. I guess I can be brave from all the way 'down here' though!!! lol :dog: :upsidedow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back